‹ Prequel: Sense of A Spark
Sequel: An Unbreakable Bond

Brand New Start

Dean -Point of View-

As I was thrusting into Chase, I was also kissing Jackson. He had amazing lips, but obviously could never compare to Chas's luscious lips. I felt another climax coming on and I had a feeling it'll be my last for a while. After pulling away from Jackson, I took a look around and noticing the energy from earlier was dying down.

"Dean! I'm getting close!" Chase moaned, picking up the speed of his hand. I moaned as my own climax begin to build more and more. Chase must have looked back at me because he started meeting my thrusts with his own. Before I could think, I exploded inside him. He screamed in pleasure with his own climax, fell lightly on the bed.

I curled up beside him, completely spent, and as I heard the others crash to the floor, I fell asleep. I was completely happy.

Time Elapse

I woke up, looked at the clock, and groaned. It was ten AM the next morning. I sat up, taking in my surroundings. When I saw six naked guys on my floor, memories of last night came swarming back like a tidal wave flooding my mind. "What the fuck happened last night?!" I yelled, causing everyone to wake up with a start.

"Major fucking orgy, dude," Hunter said, still half asleep. "We totally need to do that again."

"And you," I said, turning my eyes on Chase, who immediately became worried at my look and my tone. "How in the hell did you get information of Hunter from him? I never would have guessed that, nor would have I had guessed -- aside from Geoff -- that the others swung our way."

"He came out last night, saying he was afraid what the others would think -- aside from you, of course," Chase replied, moving hair away his face and stifling a yawn. My eyebrows came together and I got off the bed, walking towards the bathroom. I felt Chase wrap his arms around me and him force himself under my arm. "I love you, Dean," he whispered, resting his head on my shoulder.

"I love you, too, Chase," I replied, kissing the top of his forehead. He smiled and stood on his toes to kiss me on the lips.

"Did you have fun yesterday?" he asked as we walked into the bathroom and turned on the water. I looked at him and thought for a moment, watching him as he looked at his hands. He was shy, which was totally adorable.

"Of course, baby. It was a great idea," I said, grabbing his hand and pulling him towards me. "I've been wanting to tell you this for a while." I looked up at him and he met my gaze, a look of curiosity spreading over his facial features. "I had set today as the day to go looking at adoption agencies ... to get a baby or a toddler. What do you think?" His face instantly brightened as he wrapped his arms around me and caused me to fall back into the tub.

I hit my head pretty good on the side of the tub, but not hard enough to knock me out. "Oh baby, I'm so sorry. Are you okay?" Chase asked, helping me stand up in the shower. I smiled at him and kissed him for a brief moment.

"I'm fine, sweetheart," I said, grabbing the soap. "Now, let's get cleaned up so we don't waste all the hot water."

"You really want to go look for a toddler?" Chase asked, looking up at me with so much happiness my heart melted at the sight. I nodded.

"Only if you want to, Chase."

"I totally fucking want to!" he squealed, wrapping his arms around me again. I held him close to me, loving how he perfectly fit in my arms. What made me smile ... was how perfect he was for me.