‹ Prequel: Sense of A Spark
Sequel: An Unbreakable Bond

Brand New Start

Chase -Point of View-

I moaned into the kiss as I pressed my body tightly against Dean's,wanting to be closer..needing to be..I felt Dean run his hands up my body then down, grabbing my ass, earning another moan from me as I grinded my hips into his.

Dean picked me up suddenly and carried me into the bedroom, I groaned as he deepened the kiss even more, letting it grow more passionate and heated as I wrapped my legs around his waist. I felt myself fall back onto the bed, Dean hovering over me, his eyes holding lust and love for me.

I pulled him back down and flipped us over so I was straddling him again, grinding my hips hard into him, earning a deep growl like moan from him as he gripped my hips tightly, I leaned up and removed his shirt,tossing it away before removing mine as well.

I gazed down at Dean, taking in everything about him before smiling and kissing down his body to his pant line, nibbling just above it as I undid his pants, pulling them and his boxers down, licking my lips as I stared at his member.

I pulled away from him and removed the rest of my cloths before crawling up his body " Damm you look sexy doing that" Dean groaned, watching me, I smiled at him before postioning myself over his arousal and slowly easing myself down, groaning.

Dean moaned, his hands moving to my hips as he thrusted up into me " Oh god!" I moaned, gripping his chest tightly as I began moving up and down, moaning loudly each time Dean thrusted up into me, our moans filling the air of the lodge.

I felt my body start to tighten as my climax approached quickly, causing me to move faster and harder on Dean, screaming in pleasure as my back arched ' Cum baby!" I heard Dean moaned, I could feel him getting close as well.

I gripped his chest tightly, calling out his name as I came all over his stomach and chest,another loud moan coming from me as I felt Dean cum inside me, I panted heavily and fell into him,my eyes closed.

" I ..love you.." I panted, my heart finally slowing down,letting me calm down and breath normally, I felt Dean wrap his arms around me tightly,nuzzling me.

"I love you too baby" Dean said softly, stroking my hair. I relaxed more and rolled off,curling against him as I started falling asleep. I was so happy, I was married to the man of my dreams and I knew things were only gonna get better from here..