‹ Prequel: Sense of A Spark
Sequel: An Unbreakable Bond

Brand New Start

Chase -Point of View-

Dean stared at me in shock "How the hell did they find out!?" he exclaimed,tears fell from my eyes as I shook my head quickly.

"I-I dont know! Oh god Dean! What are we gonna do?" I cried,hugging him tightly as I cried..what was I going to do..? I didnt want to annuel the marriage..I was happy being his partner..I was still so madly in love with Dean.

"Nothing..we're gonna do nothing..your an adult now..they cant stop us from being together Chase" Dean said,I could hear the seriousness in his voice. I pulled away and looked at him,nodding.

"I dont want to annuel our marriage Dean..I love you so much..I want this..I want a family with you in the future" I said,earning a smile from Dean who kissed me deeply.

"As do I baby" he smiled warmly before laying back down the ground,pulling me down with him.

Time jump.

I walked back to the lodge with Dean,bouncing happily beside him..my worries gone..Dean wouldnt let anything happen..I dont care what my parents said to us..nothing would tear us apart..this was true love.

I ran into the lodge once we got there,running back toards the bathroom and started the shower,stripping down.

I smiled as Dean walked in and joined me in the shower,kissing me deeply.

I smiled and moved down his chest,kissing and nibbling softly as I moved down to his member,grinning up at him as I took him into my mouth,sucking him deeply,groaning as he started getting hard..