‹ Prequel: Sense of A Spark
Sequel: An Unbreakable Bond

Brand New Start

Chase -Point of View-

I was laughing at something Geoff had said when Dean finally pulled into the driveway of the house,I ran out,chasing Angel,Fred and Greg up to the door,all four of us pushing in shoving our way into the house "NO! I WANT TO COOK!!!" Fred screamed as we all raced to the kitchen.

"NO!! ITS MY KITCHEN!!" I exclaimed,managing to push past Angel and Greg,only to have Fred tackle me the ground and the twin boys jump over us into the kitchen. I grumbled and flipped Fred over,watching as he landed at Jackson's feet,laughing.

I stood in front of Angel and Greg,my arms across my chest as I stared at my two laughing sons "Didn't I make it clear with Shaun that this is MY kitchen?" I asked,taking a step forward causing them to step back.

" We want to cook..your always cooking" Greg said,his voice wavering, I stopped for a minute, thinking about this before I smiled at them

"Alright..just..dont burn the house down" I said before turning to face the guys who were shocked, I smirked and walked up to Dean,grabbing his arm and pulling him up towards the bedroom.

"W-Wait! what are you doing?" Dean asked,stumbling as he followed me, I looked at him and smiled as I pulled him into the bedroom.

"I want some alone time with you..is that a problem?" I asked as I pushed him down onto the bed after closing and locking the door.

"No...not at all" Dean smiled,gripping my hips as I straddled him.

" That's what I thought" I said as I leaned down and kissed him deeply.

♥♥♥
Sorry for such a short chapter..I have a really bad headache ><