‹ Prequel: Sense of A Spark
Sequel: An Unbreakable Bond

Brand New Start

Dean -Point of View-

I leaned against the wall, my hand running through Chase's hair as he sucked me. All my worries from before vanishing like vapor. I let out a moan, tilting my head up and biting my lip. Damn, he knew how to get me hard ... and fast. Most of the time, he didn't have to do shit.

I felt his tongue tease the underside of my member, sending chills throughout my body. "Chase..." I moaned as he took me into his mouth again, making me tense up a bit. As his tongue played along my length, I noticed my hips pushing forward a bit. Chase didn't dare stop me and I couldn't find myself making it stop.

When I felt cool air envelope my member, a whine came from my throat. I looked at Chase who was bending himself in front of me. "You know you want to, baby," he said, giving me a sexy smirk. I inhaled deeply and walked forward, positioning myself behind him. I grabbed his waist with one hand, my member with the other, and slowly started entering him.

Moaning in pleasure, Chase's eyes closed, his head dropping forward. I licked my lips, pushing myself all the way in with one quick thrust, causing his moans to become louder. Moaning myself, I started off slowly, picking up speed as Chase begged. "Oh fuck! Chase!" I screamed, gripping both his hips and going deeper ... harder ... faster.

"Dean! Feels so good!" he moaned. I saw his arm moving rapidly, realizing he was pleasuring himself as I pounded into him. I moaned his name over and over again, the water falling over both of us. "So ... close. Gonna ... explode.." Chase said in between pants and moans.

"Me, too, baby," I said, my eyes closing tightly as I pounding as fast and as hard I could. Our moans sounded throughout the room as I exploded my load inside of Chase. Soon after, Chase exploded himself.

I leaned against the shower wall, panting like mad. Chase stood up and walked over to me, placing his head on my chest and wrapping his arms around my waist. "That ... was fantastic," he whispered, still trying to get his breath back. I nodded, unable to find my voice.

After a while, we started to wash up, not wanting to run out of warm water before getting done. As we did, thoughts of what we had just found out seeped in the back of my head, causing anger to slowly boil in my depths.

Time Elapse

We were watching some show on the TV when there was a knock on the door. "I'll get it," Chase said, getting up and jogging to the front door. Hearing raised voices as soon as the door opened, I turned the television off and quickly went over to the door.

"You." I froze when I saw Chase's parents on the door step, his mother glaring right at me. "I should have known you'd talk my son into something so ... so wrong. So immoral."

"He didn't do shit! I was the one who brought it up!" Chase screamed, his eyes showing the fire that was growing out of control inside him. He wrapped his arms around me as he continued to angrily stare at the two people who shunned him away.

"That's what he wants you to think! Now, come with us so we can get the annulment over with and go home," Mrs. Greene said, reaching for Chase. He pulled away and stood slightly behind me.

"I am home. Dean was kind enough to bring me in when you two so rudely kicked me out. If you truly cared about me, you would have accepted me for who I am. Both of you are dead to me," Chase spat, acid dripping from every word, every syllable. His mother gasped, clearly taken aback by what he said. "Now, if you don't mind, I'm asking as nice as I can for you both to leave." At that, Chase slammed the door shut and walked over to the couch and sat down.

"You alright, Chase?" I asked, walking over to him and kneeling down in front of him, resting my hands on his knees. He looked down at me, his eyes welling up.

"I just wish they'd accept me, accept that we're married, and just leave me alone," he replied, his voice cracking on the last word. I grabbed his hands and squeezed them, trying to reassure him. We both looked up when the door opened and in came his parents with the preacher who married us.

"You told them ... didn't you?" I asked Brother John, who gave me a guilty smile.

"I thought they should have the right to know that their son was married," he replied, failing to keep eye contact with me. I felt my own anger starting to boil in me.

"You said you'd keep it on the DL," I said through gritted teeth. "Seems like you can't keep your damn mouth shut." I was about to go punch the preacher when I felt Chase's hand on my shoulder.

"What is this going to prove?" he whispered, looking up at me with tear-filled eyes. "Can you excuse us for a moment?" he said to the three of them. They all nodded -- reluctantly -- and Chase pulled me to our room, closing and locking the door behind us.

"What?" I said, sitting on the bed and clasping my hands together, trying to calm some of the anger that was boiling over it's edges inside me. Chase lifted my gaze to him, smiling.

"I've got a plan. I just need to run it by you," he said, sitting beside me and grabbing one of my hands. I nodded and looked at him, trusting him completely. "I was thinking I could go back with my parents -- just for a while. Make them think I want to annul the marriage."

"I like this so far. Continue," I said, turning to face my beloved partner. He smiled at me and gave me a quick kiss.

"If they have accepted me being gay by the time I have to sign the papers, I'll just smile and rip the papers into shreds. Have them realize that I am in love with you and that I don't want to end this." I smiled at him and pressed my lips hard to his.

"What if they decide to take it back when you do that? The ripping up the papers?" I asked him, causing his smile to get a little bigger.

"I tell them to fuck off. If they don't like it, then screw 'em. I'm an adult, I'm married to a wonderful man, and I know with his help, I can make it," Chase replied, squeezing my hand. Squeezing his back, I lifted it and kissed it lightly.

"Alright. Let's get this plan set in motion and hope for the best," I said as we both stood up and walked out of the room. When we stood in front of the preacher and his parents, Chase stood tall.

"Mom, dad. Let's go home," Chase said, walking over to them. He glanced over at me, his eyes telling me to hang on, cause this was going to be one bumpy ride. I nodded and watched as the four of them walked out of the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
"Have to fly. Have to fight. Have to crow. Have to save Maggie. Have to save Jack. Hook is back."

:)