Status: Active. <3

Arizona

chapter twenty five.

As I walked over to The Maine’s bus, I saw John stomp out of hit and storm across the parking lot. I wondered why he was so pissed off, but for the time being I shrugged it off and headed towards where he had just left. I walked up the small amount of steps to find Katharyn stood in the middle of the lounge with tears streaming from her eyes, she hadn’t noticed my presence yet, so I slowly walked over to her.

“Katharyn?” I spoke softly.

Her eyes that were once fixated on the wall had now moved to meet my gaze, she was hurt I could tell by the pain that was in her eyes.

“What happened?” I asked her quietly.

“Why do you care?” she spat as she turned and sat down in the corner of the couch.

I sighed before joining her on the couch, I went to take her hand in mine but she pulled it away before I had the chance.

“Truthfully, I don’t know why I care Katharyn. I just do” I muttered.

“I told John about what we were saying earlier tonight, I told him what I had said about us not letting go, he asked me if I was lying, I said I wasn’t but he disagreed. I was lying to him, because I can’t let go of you Alex, I don’t think I ever could” she spoke depressingly.

“I don’t think I could either Katharyn” I sighed.

We both looked at each other in that moment of a little honestly, I couldn’t hold back much longer, so I leaned in and kissed her. Not caring about anything apart from us at that minute, she kissed back, adding more force into the kiss, pushing me on my back so she was straddling me. Things started to heat up pretty quickly so I pulled a way from her. She looked confused and hurt.

“We can’t do this here, lets head back to my bus, no one will be back until the early hours of the morning” I smiled before grabbing her hand and pulling her off the couch and out the door.

We both sprinted across the parking lot, giggling like the teenagers we once were. It was back to the good old days. When we reached the bus, we started where we had left off a few moments ago, shedding our clothes as we moved slowly across the floor towards the bunks. For tonight I was going to forget everything, I was going to live for the moment and not let anything worry me.
♠ ♠ ♠
So sorry about the late update, i have no excuse why i didn't update. It's short, but i wanted to update! :D