Status: Finished! Sequel coming soon

I Miss You, I'm So Sorry

Epilogue

Image

After that night Alex moved in with Lily. School was ending soon and not even a month later they graduated. The boys were going on tour for a couple of weeks and Lily and Chris were going with them.

Going on tour with the band was exactly what Lily needed. To not worry and have a great summer with her boyfriend and friends, to forget how sick she was. Things were going great and Lily felt better than she had in months.

Unfortunately things didn’t stay that way. After they came back home from tour, end June, Lily was ill again and, unlike last time, she wasn’t getting better. The doctors send her home after a night in the hospital, knowing there was nothing they could do.

They never told her how long she had left, mainly because they didn’t really know, but both Lily and Alex knew it wasn’t long.

The next two weeks Lily and Alex spend every moment together, sometimes with the rest of their friends, sometimes just the two of them.

Lily died a couple of days later, on a warm summer night in July, in Alex’s arms.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Today was her funeral and, unlike last time, Alex did go, because he know this was his only chance to say goodbye. There were not many people, but everyone who was there loved Lily and that was what mattered.

It took all his strength not to break down when he watched them lower the coffin into the ground, knowing he lost the love of his life, for real this time.

Lily was buried next to their daughter. Alex stayed behind, even when everyone else had already left, hours ago. He just stood there in front of his wife’s and daughter’s graves.
He sat down, tears streaming down his cheeks, and started to sing softly.

”Make it a sweet, sweet goodbye….”

When the song was done Alex got up and went back to his and Lily’s apartment, wondering how he was supposed to go on with his life when the main reason for his existents wasn’t with him anymore.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

The twenty-one year old boy was sitting on the couch, just staring out of the window when the door flew open, revealing Jack. “Hey man, sup?” He said and plopped down next to me. “It’s our anniversary today.” Alex said flatly. “We would have been married for three years today.” His voice breaking a little.

“You’re okay?” Jack asked. “I’m not sure.” Alex said truthfully. The silence was suddenly broken by Alex phone. He looked at the callers ID and sighed, but picked up anyways. “Hey babe.” He said to Amy, his girlfriend for 4 months.

“Heey Alex, where are you? “ “Home.” “Oh, can I come over?” “No, there’s… stuff I need to do. I’ll call you.” He didn’t wait for an answer and hung up. Jack stared at his friend. “You’re gonna break up with her aren’t you?” Alex dropped his head. “yeah, I guess. She’s a great girl, but she’s….. she’s just not…..” “She’s not Lily.” Jack finished for him. “Yeah.” Alex said, his voice barely a whisper. “I have to go.” He suddenly said and ran out of the apartment, the same apartment where he used to live with Lily.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Alex went to Lily’s grave, like he always did on their anniversary. He started dating again, two years after she died, but his longest relationship lasted only for a few weeks, because not of them were Lily.

He sat in front of the grave and talked to her. It was getting late and Alex knew he had to go back, before people would start to get worried.

He slowly got up and turned around. He stopped dead in his tracks when he saw what was in front of him, or actually, who was in front of him.

Alex whole body was frozen, all he could do was stare at the slender blond girl in front of him. She was about twenty years old, had long blond hair and the brightest green eyes he’d ever seen, such familiar green eyes. The girl was not along, in her arms she had a little girl, about five years old, with dark blond hair and brown eyes.

She looked at him, a small smile on her face. “Hey Alex.” She whispered.
It took Alex a second to recover, but finally managed to speak.

”L-Lily?”
♠ ♠ ♠
The END!

I changed my mind, there will be a sequel! But it will be a little while before I post the first chapter, but the link is up.

Oh and I started a new story, please check it out <3

I big thank you for everyone who commented/subscribed/read, I love you all!

Oh btw, I’ve got 97 comments on this, please help me got to 100, PLEASE!!!

OMG! GUYS! I saw ATL last Wednesday!! I fucking love time bomb! It’s been on repeat ever since Wednesday morning.

I got Alex’s and Rian autograph!! :D They came out after the concert and I seriously froze for a second, I was acting all cool and stuff, but inside I was freaking out. I think I love them ever more now.

Oh and I got a Dirty Work shirt and a ATL hoodie <3 Damn those things are comfi. :)
Anyways, I’m still smiling like an idiot, but I don’t care, that was seriously one of the best nights of my life.

Back to the story, I can’t believe it’s done, I really love this, and I couldn’t not do a sequel. Hope everyone is excited for it.

Love, Felicia