A Twist of Fate

"I think I am."

Fifteen minutes later, Frank pushed off of me, while still panting heavily. The sweat made my hair stick to the sides of my face. Frank tucked a piece behind my ear, and kissed me passionately. He got up from the bedroom floor and began to pick up the clothing that was strewn everywhere.

I can’t believe we had just made love on the floor of my bedroom. It was the most intense feeling I had had in a long time and I couldn’t wipe the smile off of my face.

Frank grinned over at me as he pulled on his boxers, and tossed me my panties.

I put them on and then put on the rest of my clothing. Frank and I returned to the living room, where everyone else was. They probably already knew what had happened. Rule number 1, in the rule book of cheating, never get caught.

Well screw that. I’m sure the secret’s out.

Sure enough, we got back into the living room and everyone was staring at us.

“What was going on back there?” Gerard asked suspiciously.

“We were just talking.” Frank replied, and took a seat in the chair he was in once before.

“Yes. I’m sure you were.” Gerard said. Okay, maybe he was the only one that knew.

I sat back on the couch next to Mikey and he wrapped his arm around me, “Just make sure you’re making the right decision.” He said quietly. Okay, maybe he knew too.

“Yeah.” I said back, “I think I am.”