A Twist of Fate

Three months later

As the months passed, many things changed and grew. My love for Frank grew as the amount of times I met with him behind Jake’s back had. My stomach had grown, my constant reminder that I couldn’t split this baby up with his father. My Chemical Romance has prospered as well, and they made it necessary to stay in Chicago, for reasons I was unsure of.

The relationship between Jake and I had become strained and he was constantly staying late at work or coming home and going straight to bed. Meanwhile, I was too busy meeting up with the band and having an affair with Frank. Well, having an affair as well as I could with six months worth of pregnancy attached to my torso.

Frank had fallen in love with the baby, almost more than Jake. He was always talking to my stomach and buying the baby stuffed animals. I swear my son was going to have 200 stuffed animals when he was born. Not that I minded. Frank seemed like he would make a good father, since it didn’t take a genius to know that our marriage wouldn’t last if nobody repaired it fast.

I didn’t feel detached from my family anymore, but I felt closer then ever. Jenn was my best friend, and she taught me how to take care of a baby. Bob and Ray had become brother figures to me, even though I already had two.

Sometimes I felt as if this “new” life of mine had never happened.

I didn’t return to work, but instead turned the studio over to Sidona, who was now dating Mikey. I no longer had the need for a career, but only wanted to stay home.

Jake was pissed about that too. I had put so much time and effort into opening that place, and after one time of being in charge, I had completely changed my mind.

As Gerard described me in a recent interview of his, “That girl can’t make the right decision until she makes all the wrong ones.”