A Twist of Fate

Goodbye Kelly

Gerard escorted me to Frank’s hotel room.

He carried my bag up and then left me standing by the door.

“Good luck, sis.” He said and kissed me on the forehead. Gerard knew that I would only want to be with Frank right now. Then he left.

I knocked frantically on Frank’s door and waited impatiently until he answered it.

He looked agitated when he did, but immediately looked happier to see me, “Hey.” He greeted. He looked down to the bag on the floor and smiled.

“Jake and I are getting a divorce.” I said quickly. He pulled me into his arms and laid a passionate kiss on my lips.

I smiled when he pulled away, “That’s good. Now all I have to do is break up with Kelly.”

I giggled and he pulled me and my bag into the room with him.

He went to the phone and dialed a number he knew by heart. Meanwhile, I waited patiently and sat on the bed, so I could have my man.

I could only hear his part of the conversation.

“Hey, Kelly.” He greeted, “No, we need to talk….no, Kelly, don’t go out and get a wedding dress. Listen to me….” He sighed and rolled his eyes, “…Kelly….”I could imagine she was interrupting him over and over, “Kelly, we’re over.” He slammed down the phone, “I seriously doubt she understood what I just told her. She just wouldn’t stop talking.”

He sighed and took a seat next to me. He smirked.

“What’re you thinking Mr. Iero?” I questioned.

He turned to me, “Now….you’re all mine.”
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter felt rushed, but I don't really care.
I'm trying to finish this so I can work on my others.