A Twist of Fate

Emily?

“No! You cannot make me go out there!” I backed up against the wall and watched as Sid came closer to me, and held her hands up in defense.

“What is your problem, Em?” She looked at me like I was a nut case, “You need to go out there. It’s just a band. They won’t hurt you.”

“That’s not it.” I whined. I shrank to the floor and put my head in my hands, “My brothers are out there.” The last statement was muffled by my hands.

“What?” She placed her fingers under my chin and raised my face to look at her, “Did you say your brothers are out there?”

I nodded and her eyes went wide, “Holy crap!” A smile spread across her face, “I never knew you had brothers let alone them being in the most bestest band ever!”

She really wasn’t getting what I was saying, was she?

“I cannot go out there.” I said again, “I haven’t talked to them for the past five years.”

She shook her head, and said, “Well obviously they were meant to come back into your life.”

I sighed and stared at her waiting face, “Fine.”

She squealed and jumped up and down and then helped me up. I brushed myself off and straightened out my clothes and said, “How do I look?”

“Beautiful.” She then she pushed me out the door.

I stood out in the same room as my brothers and the one person that I NEVER EVER wanted to see again, Mr. Frank Iero.

They were all turned away from me, so that they didn’t notice me until I cleared my throat.

They all turned in unison and a look of shock rang out over the faces of three particular men.

Mikey said in an astonished voice, “Emily?”
♠ ♠ ♠
I want a vote.
How many of you are absolutely dissapointed in the sequal?