Status: In writing process.

She'll Come Back as Fire

Like Being in Love to Feel for the First Time

I couldn’t help but think about Kurt. Even though I was high and drunk last night, I could still feel the warmth from his hand and the tickle on my cheek from his scruff.

I got out of my bed and groggily walked to the bathroom; my head pounding in an infuriating manner and my stomach churning around in a nauseating way. I grabbed a bottle of Tylenol and dry swallowed about five of them, one at a time. I leaned down towards the toilet, feeling a bit nauseous. I could feel the bile wanting to come up in the back of my throat. And it finally did.
I wiped my mouth with a wash cloth and flushed the toilet. My stomach felt much better after that and I started up my shower and started to undress. In the shower I got to thinking that maybe I should invite Kurt over and we could walk around Seattle, be tourists in our own town.

When I had washed my body and hair, I got out of the shower I dried myself off before looking through my closet for what to wear.

I settle on my purple sundress. I smiled as I thought of Kurt, pulling on my panties and bra.
I thought of how his lips would feel, how they would taste.

I pulled the dress over my head and looked in the mirror, smoothing it out. I pulled on some socks and my old vans. I thought I looked okay. To complete the outfit I randomly put on all of my purple jewelry that I could find. My purple octopus necklace made me smile.

I thought about the day, and how maybe I should actually call Kurt before I made plans.
“Damnit, I don’t have his number,” I said to myself as I walked to the kitchen to get a granola bar for breakfast.

I sat on the counter, eating my granola bar until I heard a knock on my door. I wondered who it could possibly be.

When I opened the door I saw a familiar face.

“Hey, Kurt,” I smiled after I said it. He already had a smile on his face. “How’d you know where I live?” I asked, opening the door wider so he could come in. I watched as he looked around my apartment, smiling at the random messes here and there.

“Hey, Tess. You wanna hang out?” Blunt. I enjoyed that. I nodded slightly at him and he showed an excited grin. “So, do you live alone?” I nodded again, smiling slightly as he sat himself down on the small sofa that was in the living room. “Where do you want to go… and don’t nod,” he smiled slightly. I nodded in a joking manner before speaking up.

“I would like to go to an ice cream parlor, is that okay?” I laughed slightly, as did he.

“You don’t have to ask if it’s okay,” he smiled. “Let’s just go now?” I nodded and we left. There was an ice cream parlor about three blocks from my house and while we walked he slipped my hand into his.

He was moving fast, but for some reason I didn’t care. It didn’t bother me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tessa
i hope you like. <3 it's been a while, sorry.