Status: My Sister Jannah's Story!!!!

Death's Revenge

Chapter 1

"Ow stop pulling my hair", I yelled."Why should I?" I didn't
know what to say.That boy has been bothering me ever since I came to this school.I know he likes me so why doesn't he just GIVE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Why why ok I'll give you my answer I know you like me that's why you always bother me. Am I right or are you to afraid to answer!!!!"Everyone turned to Matt ok its true I like him so what he's cute.
Matt finally answered,"Ok fine you caught me ."Everyone gasped." You weiner I'll never like you you sack."I turned red, my eyes burned of frustation and emberassment.I felt a tear stroll down my face.
"Oh did I make the li'l girl cry?"Everyone laughed some people laughed even harder.As soon as I got home I went upstairs.The sound of laughter still in my head.My name is Dawn Anderson I've been an embaressment all my life so I don't know why I'm crying.It's probably because the boy of my dreams broke my heart.

"Dawn come downstairs,"said my father.Why is my dad home so early.

"Dawn"

'Yes dad"

" Be prepared to meet your new..."

"Sigh"

"MOTHER"

"Dad what are you doing mom is still in the hospital and she's alive!!!!!!!!!!"

"Well the doctor said your mother might not make it through the night so I got a new wife."

"But what if mom is okay and comes back home?'

'We kill her this time forever."
"DAD"

"What is wrong with you " I exclaimed. "And when we kill her you'll be gone too. "Dad you really want to kill your own daughter the only daughter you have?"

"If it makes my new wife happy thats what I will do" I couldn't believe my dad was only doing this to make his wife happy.But she said to him that she wanted to have him all to herself.I could tell because she wouldn't have wanted to kill me.

"Dad please don't" I yelled as he brought a knife close to my face moving closer and closer.I screamed so loud that the whole world could hear me then I felt the knife stab my heart.
I screamed as I woke up.Whew just a dream I thought.I looked around the room as I realized that it was all fake.Dad wasn't home and I had cried myself to sleep.I heard pots and pans clanking against each other and I smelt tuna cassarole.I know that Nana was here.She must have seen the tears in my eyes so she made my fav...TUNA CASSAROLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I ran down the stairs,sliped,and screamed. As soon as I was down I muttered,"Great more screaming."
"Are you alright"I reconize that voice anywhere.As I looked up I saw my Aunt Jesse!!!!!!!!!!!
"Aunt Jesse!" I yelled happily, she always makes my day!"How are you today."

" Why I'm doing fine but how are you, you look like you bruised you're leg and you've got a knot on your head.You need to put an ice bag on that it looks like its starting to swell."said Aunt Jesse.As we went into the kitchen I told her about my dream.

"Thats some dream,I know you're father,as you know I'm his sister so I know well so I know he won't do that."Yeah I thought I know Dad I know he won't do that so why am I so worried?

I just can't stop thinking about that dream. All my dad did was talk about killing me and my mother being killed I think that it will come true maybe my dream was just warning me about it.Maybe Aunt Jessie was wrong.

The next day at school,everyone was whispering about me, and laughing at me when ever I passed."Thanks a lot Matt,"I muttered under my breath.As soon as I reached my locker Matt came over."What do you want Matt," I said an annoyed voice.

"I came to apologize,"Matt said in alow voice so low that it made me think about asking him to say it again.
"Ha ha ha,"I said in a sarcastic voice "You're little trick won't work where are you're little buddies I want to see them too just to show you guys that..........IT'S GETTING OLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"Dawn keep it down I don't want them to know that I really...." "Excuse me"I said trying not to sound happy.RIIIIIINNNNNGGGGG!!!!!!Went the bell Matt sighed a sigh of realif and ran off to class.Darn now I'll never find out.