Status: Done :)

Too Good to Be True

Hailey

Hailey's POV

I sat at my laptop with my head in my hands. My iTunes soothed me by the sounds of Helena by My Chemical Romance. I slowly raised my head and unsurprisingly, the word document remained the same. Only 400 words, and according to Mr Johnson, I'm gonna have to do another 600. Anyway...what's the point in an essay on Shakespeare?
some guy who died centuries ago, and like his plays are gonna affect my life anyway.

Ah. My life with Frankie...

I minimized the word document to see my favourite picture of him, Frank Iero, on my desktop. Yeah, I know, I'm just another silly fangirl, right? Like it'll ever happen anyway... I reopened the word document and got ready to type. Maybe my brain would just switch on? I sighed and began to type. My eye twitched as I looked up and saw what I had typed. 5 fucking words. Absoloutley brilliant! That's bound to get me somehere! *note the sarcasm* I groaned and slammed my laptop shut. As I jumped onto my bed, I could feel something vibrating under the heap of clothes I forgot to throw down for washing. My phone! So I was loved!

"Hailey!" came the voice.

"Kim! what's up?" I replied.

"You still coming tonight?" She said enthusiastically. I just remembered. Kimberely was throwing a party (surprise surprise). Better yet. A birthday party. For herself.
Yep. That's Kim 19, Ollie 18 and Iona 19, and me STILL 17! It was murderous, im telling ya.

"Yeah! Yeah! umm..what time was it again?"

"It stairts at 8?"

"Oh yeah, yeah. Okay, see ya then....!"

"NO! Hailey! wait!" She cut me off.

"Woah! what's up?" I replied, curious.

"Come dressed the best you can!"

"Umm..yeah, ok. Listen, is this gonna be another one of those girly sleepovers we had last month? I'm not up for another game of truth or dare..."

"Oh, yeah...sorry about that Hailey. I really didn't mean for that to happen. It was a shock to all of us..." It was my time to cut her off.

"Kim, just, answer my question please?"

"Huh? Oh yeah...well, I can't guarantee anything. we're definitley not playing truth or dare, but I do have another trick up my sleeve.." I rolled my eyes. The things she comes up with.

"Okay then....see you!"

"See ya later killjoy!"

I didn't even realise what she'd said until i'd hung up. Killjoy. Killjoy
When does she ever say that?

She's never really been that much of an MCR fan. She just boasts about how shes met them all personally. Yeah. Her dad just happened to know one of the producers, so he got invited along to one of the after-parties. And so. Did. She. Can't deny that I am jealous. She's met every one of them, even Bob. She says she's even personal friends with Gerard! Lucky cow, betcha she just wants in his pants though. But still...shes met Frankie.....

Forget about that. Tonight should be fun. I just hope it wont be the same as last time. I didn't know truth or dare could be so embarassing. I didn't want to tell them, why couldn't they just accept that? But no, I had to tell them. now Kim, Ollie, Iona, Mandy, Matt and Braxton all know that I have been raped. Yes. I have been raped. But please, lets not talk about that....

It took me about 10 minutes to find the right outfit - skinnies and my favourite tee, a baggy vest top, black, that draped at the bottom. It was perfect, I thought. Even perfect enough to meet Frankie in...
♠ ♠ ♠
Hailey is half based on me, half not. Major parts of the storyline (such as her getting raped) are not based on me, but her personality and small events (the essay) were things I took from the time I was writing this.

(Edited 3/5/11)