Status: Done :)

Too Good to Be True

A Normal Day?

Hailey's POV

The concrete path was broken, and I must've tripped up about 10 times already. 'Course, I wasn't really paying much attention; To The End, My Chemical Romance was blaring through my earphones and clogging up my mind. I pulled my hood over my head and dragged my feet along the path, like I did every morning. Everything was the same. And sure enough, there was Matt, up ahead.

"Hey Hailey!" he grabbed my hand and pulled me in for a hug. As I pulled away he must've noticed my expression. I don't know if you've noticed lately, but i'm pretty shit at hiding my emotions. "What's up doll?" he asked, concern in his voice. Should I tell him? He probably wouldn't understand the Frank situation, and I didn't want to bother him with my own problems from home. I shook my head.

"All good." I said, walking away, but keeping my hand in his. There was something about Matt. He always made me feel safe. Just holding onto his hand washed a little of the worry away. As we walked down the steps toward the main entrance, I heard various screams. Of course, there was no need to look up. I already knew who it was. I didn't, however, expect a flying Iona to tackle me to the ground.

"Haileeeeeeeeeey!" she squealed.

"Iona! What the fuck!?" I groaned, noticing she was on top of me.

"Girls, you might wanna sort yourselves out. Ashley..." Matt tried to warn us. Of course, he was too late, and our presence was poisined by a certain serpent. She scoffed.

"Look at you two. I can only imagine how much fun you're having, Iona," Ashley gave us a bitchy smile and walked past us down the stairs. I braced myself. Iona never let anyone disgrace her or her sexuality - she just didn't put up with it. She was bi(sexual), and made it clear that she was happy that way. Of course, Ashley often used this as a weak spot. Luckilly, my friends had got to us before Iona could pounce on the slut.

"Iona, just leave it. She's not worth it." Mandy said, seriousness in her tone. Eventually, we were all standing, and, well, normal. The girls burst back into their usual selves, talking at high speed - at the same time. As always, Iona was the only voice I heard, thanks to the volume.

"You are totally Mrs Iero..."

"Wait, what!?" I laughed. Mrs Iero was actually a common name for me amongst us. But only in context....

"Totally! After last night!" Kim laughed. Last night? Ok, now I was confused. Something was going on, and the girls were so excited about it...why didn't I know about it? Yet again, my face showed my confusion and Ollie elaborated.

"You know...7 minutes in heaven?" Wha-how!? It was all a dream!

"You...were...how..? I mean, you were there, but you weren't, like, actually, there!" I breathed.
The girls just looked at me like I had 8 heads, 10 hands and a million fingers. I sighed, rephrasing it. "It was all just a dream!"

"Are you nuts? Of course it wasn't a dream!" Kim stepped forward, and held my shoulders gently.

"Honey, it sure seemed like a dream...but it was all real." My heart skipped a beat. I had actually made out with Frank Iero!?. So that means...

I took the lighter out of my bag. I don't know why I even took it with me, it puzzled me to find the answer. Obviously now, i'd found it. Of course, the girls must have recognised it.

"OH MY GOD! You still have it!" Iona exclaimed, a little louder than one would wish.

"You kept it! You kept Frankie's lighter!" Ollie gasped.

Ok, This day was so gonna be a whirlwind...
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, so here's the next one! I'm currently writing Chapter 11, so it'll be up before tuesday.
Oh, and i'm updating My Guardian Angel, if you want to have a look at that.

HAPPY NEW YEAR btw x