Status: Done :)

Too Good to Be True

Oh Shit...

"Hailey,"

"Hailey!"

Go away I don't want to wake up.

"Ms Daniels!"

W-wha!? What the fuck!?

I slowly opened my eyes, rubbing the fuck out of them. Why couldn't I wake up for crying out loud!? Where am I!?. Finally, my eyes opened to see an angry Mr Tyron glaring at me, and the entire population of the classroom might I add. I looked around, sheepishly at all my classmates. Some were giggling, some were full on laughing, some were just staring at me like I was nuts. I noticed Mandy amongst the crowd, looking at me with a confused expression.

"Ms Daniels, care to explain yourself?" I looked up at him lazilly. Why should I? It was his fault I fell asleep in the first place! Like I want to know about 'ionic bonding' which is really just pictures of circles with letters in them. Ok, its a bit of a lie. I'm a bit tired. Hey! you can't blame me! I was up all night thinking about today, after that text...I was a bit dumbfounded, I couldn't even text back! And here I was, 4th period. In about 10 minutes I would be standing in front of Frank Iero. Theres my reason. I was dreaming about Frank Iero. Ok? In fact, I would very happily do it again. Oh well, off to 'beddy byes' we go!....

"MS DANIELS!" his voice roared throughout the classroom, and I was no longer anywhere near tired. In fact, it was that fucking loud I fell out of my seat. No joke. At least that brought a bit of entertainment to the class. I got back up into my seat, not at all afraid, or even bothered about our chemistry teacher, who everyone feared. I looked up at him, and stifled a smile. His nostrils flared and he walked up to my desk. He slammed a white slip of paper in front of me and leaned into my face.

"Detention."

Oh shit....

It was just my luck the bell rang minutes later. I quickly shoved my books into my bag and sped towards to door. Ollie and Mandy were already there.

"Way to go killjoy. Literally." Ollie groaned. I sighed.

"Hey, I couldn't help it! I couldn't sleep all night! Like I told you!" I protested. As I walked down the stairs I winced as I felt a sharp pain in my side.

"You okay?" Mandy asked.

"Not really. My arm and right leg is fucking killing me!" I groaned. Mandy giggled slightly, but Ollie clearly hadn't known about my fall.

"What happened?"

"When she fell asleep, Mr Tyron screamed at her. Scared the shit out of her, and she fell out of her chair," Mandy explained, still laughign a little. At the memory, I suppose. Ollie joined in.

"Hey! You try having a tiger roar in your ear when you're asleep!" I laughed, but my laughter died down as I approached the detention room. The girls saw my look of concern. Ollie pulled me into a hug.

"No worries love. We'll find a way to get you of there!" she whispered in my ear. I rolled my eyes as she pulled away and hugged Mandy.

"She's right. No way we're letting you miss My Chemical Romance!" she giggled. I couldn't help but smile. I had such amazing friends. Even thought they were bullied everyday like me (although, not as bad I think), they always stay by me. They'd do anything for me. Secretly wiping a tear, I turned and walked into the dull detention room.

15 minutes later

"I will not fall asleep in class." I wrote the line for the 30-something-th time, bored out of my skull. I groaned and dropped my head to the desk. "Teachers annoy, the living shit out of me," I sang softly to myself, and laughed quietly. I hummed the rest of the 'Teenagers' chorus, but was cut off when I heard the familiar squeak of the door opening. My eyes wavered over to the door, where Ollie was now standing, a slip of paper in her hand. She looked at me, and flashed an innocent smile. They were obviously up to something. I sat up straight in my seat and began 'writing' again.

"Ms Daniels?" Miss Jordann asked. I smirked and looked up at the teacher and Ollie. "You have permission to leave." she continued, reluctantly. Without hesitating for a second, I pushed my pen into my bag and leapt up. Ollie and I practically ran out of the door.

Once we left the room, we burst out laughing.

"So? What did the note say?"

"Permission for you to leave. From Mr Alexander." she replied, eyes twinkling. I laughed out loud as we walked downstairs.

"And just how did you get permission from our head teacher!?" I asked, still laughing.

"We didn't," she winked at me. Stopping to think, I laughed even more.

"And you didn't think she would notice?"

"Are you kidding? Miss Jordann is the most naive person I have ever met!" Well, she got that right. You could be dumb and still get past her. We entered the cafeteria and looked around for Iona. "She was here a minute ago..." Ollie turned round and spotted her. "Iona!" she ran over to her and I followed, excited.

The excitement dropped, and we both slowed down as we saw Iona, Mandy and Nora. Nora. What was she doing here!?

"Umm...guys?" I asked, confused. Iona looked like she was about to punch something, Mandy looked she'd just witnessed death, and Nora looked worried. Very worried. Ollie was just as confused as me.

"Umm...you guys might want to see this..."
♠ ♠ ♠
CLIFFHANGER!
and if only you knew what was happening next, it'd be even bigger than you thought! Dx
MAJOR thanks to everyone who has commented (including my new commenter - rachemical! And also to Obviously23, she doesn't have Mibba, but i've ben showing her this through twitter and she's shown me a lot of support, and i'm very grateful for that :)
Next update may be tonight! xD