Status: Done :)

Too Good to Be True

It's My F_ckin Nightmare

"Come on, Angel. Why did you stop?"

I writhed around in pain, trying hard to keep my mouth shut and not scream.

He pushed in harder and I let out a scream. His mouth turned into a wicked smirk.

"Now, thats more like it."

"Derek! Stop it! Please! This isn't a joke anymore!" I screamed at the monster.

"A joke? It never was a joke Angel. I've wanted this for a long time...."

"That's because you're a sick, selfish bastard!"

"Damn! That mouth's getting excited!" I felt his lips push against mine, and I quickly closed my mouth. He wretched it open with his tongue, so I bit it. "Ow! Mother-" A hand quickly slapped my face. "You're gonna pay for that you fucking whore!"

He kept going. And going...and going....

~*~

"Shut the fuck up!"

I jumped up in fright to find myself in sweat-soaked sheets. Looking around in panic, I noticed I was alone, and safe. Thank god. It was all a dream nightmare.

"I...I'm sorry!" I called.

"You better be! I'm trying to sleep here!"

I sat up and walked into the bathroom. I winced at my reflection in the mirror. I was a mess. I couldn't even be bothered looking at the time - it was probably early morning. I'll just wash my face and go back to bed. Maybe not on the bed, I could take the duvet and pillows onto the floor and just wash the sheets when I got back up. I smiled thinking about the events that were to happen later today - Iona and I were going to skip school and go into town. An advantage of the VIP passes: we could spend the day out, and not queueing.

As I pulled my duvet onto the floor, I wondered what it would be like watching the show at the side of the stage...I'd seen My Chemical Romance live before, but not even close to the front. I shivered with excitement as I slipped into my 'bed'. Just seeing them perform...right in front of my eyes
getting to speak to them all again. Getting to speak to Frank...

Of course I'm going to love Frank Iero for god's sake! But for some reason, its something different. Its like...im falling for him? Of course, its just my imagination going off again. I mean seriously, me and Frank Iero? A rockstar? Sheesh! In my dreams!

And talking about dreams....

~*~
5 hours later.

I was surprised I'd actually got some sleep after last night. Ok, sure, it happens like every night - but I never get to sleep after it! And I did last night....maybe excitement for tonight? I don't know, i'm just thankful that i'm awake, on time, and feeling fresh. After taking a shower, I headed in to Tommy's room to make sure he had slept okay last night. I couldn't help but feel guilty that I had woken him up. I found him sitting upright on his bed.

"Hey kiddo." I said softly, smiling. He turned around, and his mouth twisted into a smile, making my heart melt.

"Hey."

"Did you sleep okay last night?" I sat down on the bed beside him, and he cuddled into me.

"Yeah, I guess."

"I didn't wake you up or anything, did I?" He pulled away and looked up at me.

"No...why?"

"Just wondering." I pulled him back into a hug. "Who are you staying with tonight?"

"Johnny." he replied. I didn't want him being the house alone tonight. I slowly pulled out of the hug and led him downstairs.

I stopped for second seeing Fiona on the couch, but I walked past her into the kitchen, hoping she'd ignore me. Thankfully, I had enough time to pour out cereal for Tommy and make some toast for myself. He didn't say anything the whole morning, and I can't help but wonder what's up. I'd leave it to later - Tommy never kept anything from me. I noticed the time and ushered Tommy back upstairs to get changed for school, but my luck turned as I returned to the living room.

"What the fuck was that last night?" Fiona grumbled. I rolled my eyes and mentally groaned. Do I have to put up with her - today of all days?

"Nightmare."

"What of?"

"None of your business Fiona." She turned around to look at me from the couch.

"I'm your fucking mother, you stupid bitch! You..."

"Just go back to your TV, Fiona."

"...respect! I don't give a shit about you or what your father does to you but you better wipe your mouth or you'll be getting your ass and that little piece of shit thrown out." I froze. I felt a wave of hurt flow from my heart, and immediatley anger boiled through me. Anger? More like rage...

"How dare you say that about Tommy!" I screeched, and walked around to face my mum, and turned the TV off.

"How can you- hey! What the fuck? Turn that back on!"

"NO! You have GOT to stop treating Tommy - YOUR SON - like a piece of shit!"

"He is!" I walked up to her face.

"He fucking is not, He is your son, and thanks to you, he'll never be normal. He'll never be sane - pray to god he never turns out like ME!" I screamed the last word, feeling all my emotions pour into it.

"You know what!?" She stood up. "Get the fuck out of my house! And you can stay overnight with one of your slutty friends for all I care!" I opened my mouth to defend them, but decided to go back up to my room. In a hurry to get out of the house, I pulled out ripped jeans and a black sweatshirt with a pink loveheart on it. On the way out of my room I grabbed a necklace and ring, as well as sunglasses from my desk. I had to at least look presentable - and the forecast predicted a sunny day. Rare, for Spring in Scotland. I ran downstairs and quickly pulled on my Vans, grabbed my purse and left the house. I didn't even bother saying goodbye to her, but as I was on my way to the train station, I stopped, and remembered....Tommy. I ran back to the house, but never opened the door. I was only there for a couple of minutes before he came bounding out - as eager to get out as I was. His eyes lit up when he saw me waiting.

"Are you walking me!?" he exclaimed.

"Well, do you want me to?" I asked, smiling. Of course, I already knew the answer.

"YES! Yes please Hailey!" a smile spread across his face, and he began walking the path to his school. Luckilly the train station was along the same way. "So what did you mean this morning?"

"What are you talking about?"

"You know, you came in and asked about me waking you up?"

"Oh...yeah...it was nothing, just a nightmare."

"Oh, ok. Are you ok now?" I looked down and smiled at my brother's sweetness.

"I'm much better now. So...did I tell you where i'm going tonight?" He gasped at me.

"Where? Where!?" I smiled.

"To see the killjoys!" I laughed as Tommy started jumping around and yelping. But suddenly he stopped. Perhaps realising he wasn't coming?

"Am I not coming?" he pouted. Yep, I saw it.

"Tommy..."

"Pleeeeeease! You know how much I want to meet them!" I thought about it for a minute. Surely...we'd see the guys after the concert....right?

"Ok, i'll make you a deal."

"Tell me!"

"I can't let you come tonight....but! I'll make sure you get to meet them soon." I began to regret saying that. What if I couldn't? What if they couldn't? I couldn't let down Tommy - that was one thing I refused. Of course, I couldn't take it back. The idea was clearly imprinted in his memory.

"Yeessss!! Yes yes yes! I love you Hailey!" he gave me a tight hug, and I hugged him back. Pulling away, I saw his school.

"Looks like its time to split. I'll see you tomorrow?"

"Yep! Come pick me up from Johnny's at 1!!"

"You got it Tommy!"

"That's Danger Kid Hailey!" I laughed at his self-created killjoy name. Pulling out my phone, I headed for the train station.

"Hey Iona! I'm on my way."
♠ ♠ ♠
Hailey's Outfit
Sorry for the wait! Don't kill me! >.<
FREE HUGS! (does that make up for it? -puppy eyes)

Big Bang Boom coming up (Chapter 20...I think) so stay tuned xD

Ok...strange...I'm hyper. Ok. Bye!

Over and out! -covers mouth and makes crackly noise-