Status: Done :)

Too Good to Be True

A Day With Iona

"Haileeeeeeeey!" Iona's voice screeched throughout the train station as she came running up to me. Well there's a nice change from yesterday.

Woah, brace yourself.

Sure enough, Iona excitedly tackled me to the floor.

"Iona! For fucksake, we're in the middle of a train station!" I groaned. Sure enough, we'd earned more than a few stares from passers-by. She quickly got up and straightened out her clothes. I laughed as she drew daggers to the people staring.

"Well sor-ray if you're not meeting My Chemical Romance in 7 hours!" she mumbled.

"7 hours!?" 7 hours!? Only 7 hours!?

"Yeah! Its like, noon. Starts at 7?" I looked at her with wide eyes.

"We're meeting My Chemical Romance in 7 hours!!" I hugged her tightly at the realisation. No wonder she had tackled me the way she did!

"I know! Now are we ready to go shopping?" Urgh, Shopping. I looked in my purse and frowned. £20 wouldn't get me that far.

"I don't have that much money...."

"Hey its fine, we'll just go get something to eat, and maybe buy some stuff for tonight? I need a new pair of shoes..." Well, fair enough. I could do with some new clothes! Shrugging and nodding as a reply, Iona pulled me out into the busy streets of the city centre.

~*~
2 hours later

I relaxed against the comfy seats in McDonalds. Lucky it was a school day, and there was no massive groups of teens to claim the plushy green seats. Iona and I loved them to bits.

"5 hours to go!" Iona exclaimed, still chewing her Big Mac.

"Iona! I know! You don't have to tell me with your mouth full!"

"Sorry! I just..." she swalloed, thank goodness. "I'm just really excited!" she said with a grin.

"And i'm not? Come on, lets got out of here. I wanted to check out that Osiris down the road."

"Fair enough - lets go." Iona and I lifted our handbags and walked, well, waddled, out of McDonalds. Damn, that was a good lunch! Laughing, we walked back down the street to find Osiris, singing Famous Last Words out loud. We were all set for the concerts - high spirits was an understatement. That was, until my phone rang. I fumbled in my purse and lifted it out.

"Hello?" I spoke into the phone. No reply. "Hellooo?" I took the phone away from my ear, and burst out laughing when I saw '1 new text' on the screen. Iona saw my face and burst out laughing too. I could only imagine how drunk we looked. After hitting a few wrong keys, I opened the text and read it.

Hey Hailey, its Brax, just letting you know that Kim is hanging about with a certain tart today. Strange thing is, Nora's not with them. Hey, wasn't she sticking up for you guys yesterday? Anway, Derek is back in town, so me and Matt are going round to his tonight. Phone me when you meet the guys :D x

My feet stayed planted into the ground, unwilling to move. My whole body was frozen. I was going to puke....

"Hailey? What's wrong? Why are you crying?"

I hadn't even realised the tears on my eyes.

"What is it!? What does it say?" She said, walking back to me.

"Derek." I breathed. My voice was shaky and hoarse. I couldn't believe it. He was back.

Iona swiped my phone from my hand with wide eyes, and her eyes widened as she read it

"HOW THE HELL CAN BRAX AND MATT STILL HANG AROUND WITH HIM!?" she gasped.

"T-they don't...k-know." I breathed, my body still frozen.

"But...what about Truth or Dare?" she asked, she lightly shook my shoulders, to get me to move. My eyes jerked to hers.

"They know. They just don't know it was him." I said, normally this time. Iona was the only one who knew it was Derek. Iona stepped back, thinking of what to do. She started walking the other way, pulling my arm.

"Come on, we've got to tell the girls-"

"No, wait!" I exclaimed, pulling away. She looked at me in confusion. "Let's just...forget about this for just now, yeah? I mean, we've got the concert tonight...we don't want to put us, or the girls in a bad frame of mind..." I felt a small smile creep onto my face when I mentioned the concert. It seems nothing can beat loveexcitement. I watched her mouth twist into a grin, and she checked her watch.

"4 hours."
♠ ♠ ♠
xD HERE IT COMES!!
it may seem like a bit of a filler, sorry :/
and deathXbeforeXdisco, you'll have to wait and see! ;)

Thank you SOO much to everyone who has complimented my story, it really does mean a lot, and gives me squishies ^-^

(>^-^)>