Status: Done :)

Too Good to Be True

(H)Elena

"Oh my god!" Mandy gasped as Ray, Mikey, Gerard and Frank opened the door and walked in, grinning. Lozza had, surely enough, remained frozen on the spot. Her eye twitched and all, but other than that, she looked like she was in shock. I don't blame her to be honest.

"Hailey!" I turned around to see a smiling Gerard opening his arms to me. Giggling, I accepted his hug. Damn, I'll never get used to this 'friends with MCR thing'! As he pulled away, he nodded to (the still frozen) Lozza beside me. I smiled.

"This is Lozza! She's awesome!" I grinned, before nudging her. After receiving no response, I remembered what she told me..."She finds it hard to speak when she's in shock!" I laughed lightly, and Gerard smiled.

"Hey Lozza!" he grinned, and held out his hand for her to shake. She managed to smile.

"Hey Gerard!" it was like her voice had shrunk, but still, her confidence had improved. She shook his hand, making him smile wider.

"Hey! So no how-" I felt a tap on my shoulder, and spun around to see Mikey and Ray.

"Hi guys!" I cheered, reaching out to hug Mikey. As much as things had been awkward in the closet, we'd talked a lot after it, and we'd actually became, if I may say so, friends! I accepted Ray's hug also, and he ducked when I once again reached out to the fluffy blob of curls on his head.

"Hey! Hey! Watch the fro!" he chuckled, and I grinned widely. I'd get it again one way or another... I spun around yet again, to be met with who I was looking for. Who i'd been waiting for the whole day. His hazel eyes light up when he saw me.

"Hey, Hailey," he smiled, and I reached out and hugged him, and let myself melt into his embrace...When we pulled away, I blushed seeing our faces so close. "So I guess we had some unfinished business from yesterday?" he smirked. I blushed furiously, but thought of a diversion...

"Well, we're actually lucky it never went any further...turns out I was right about the class..."

"They saw us?" he exclaimed, amused.

"HELL YEAH!" Iona called from across the room. Well, of course it was her. No one else has as loud a voice. Even Frankie winced. She ran over. "You should've seen the girls faces! They were squealing their heads off, and some of them ran outside...but of course, you guys had gotten away!" Frank shot a grateful glance towards me, just as the door flung open, and the same man from earlier came in.

"Ok guys, ready for action? We're on in 5!" he called over the noise of our talking. I looked over to find Lozza comfortably talking with Mikey, and smiled. I'm glad she fit in...

"So I guess I better say goodbye?" Frank asked, making me turn around. My breath caught in my throat as I saw his face so close to mine. I smiled a little.

"It's only for a couple hours...and plus, we'll be right here!" I giggled, pointing to the seats. He grinned.

"Okay! Let's go!" The man said one last time, before disappearing. Frankie was pulled away by Gerard, and Ollie, Mandy, Lozza, Iona and I watched them walk onto the darkened stage. We took our seats, buzzing with excitement - but, what was the point in that, really? Having seats, I mean. We were going to be jumping around for most of it anyway.

The crowd became screaming with excitement as the lights began to turn on, and the boys played the intro to 'Na Na Na', and before we knew it, we were all on our feet, jumping around.

"NA, NA NA NA, NA NA NA, NA NA NA NA NA NA
NA, NA NA NA, NA NA NA, NA NA NA NA NA NA...!"

It was like our own concert. It was an amazing diversion for me...what with all of this with Derek...MCR, my favourite band, helped me get over that. Even if just for the night...looking out and seeing them perform my favourite songs, I didn't care.

"KISS ME YOU ANIMAL!" we all screamed, after laughing. By the end of the floor, we were all on the floor, lying breathless, and thankfully, the guys decided to play SING, allowing us to remain on the floor. Iona was still singing along at the second chorus, while the rest of us lay breathless. I guess it was one of the perks coming with having such a loud voice? And also, how the hell did the boys do this!? Never mind Frankie...with all that running about he does. I grinned thinking about it, and got up just as SING finished. I saw Frankie have a drink of his water, and felt my heart skip a beat as he caught my eye. Setting it back down, he gave me a wide grin, before breaking into Thank You For The Venom. Being one of my favourites, I immediatley went into fangirl mode, screaming and jumping up and down. He must have noticed, because he started laughing. I turned around to see the others (apart from Mandy) doing the same, so I felt a little less embarrassed.

At the quieter part of the song, Mandy took the chance to tell us of her latest text.

"Ollie texted Braxton, so he says he's going to come over with Matt!" she yelled to us, and we all gasped. Ollie and Iona started cheering, Lozza looked confused and my heart skipped a beat. Wasn't Derek with Brax and Matt...? Ah, fuck it. I'm here watching my favourite band perform from the side of the stage, with my best friends (along with my new best friend). I wasn't going to let that creep ruin this. No.

Two songs later ('House Of Wolves' and 'Planetary (GO!)) later, the guys stopped to talk to the crowd.

"...so we're gonna do something different tonight. Tell me, who here knows Helena?" Gerard spoke breathlessly into the mic, and grinned as every head in the concert started screaming. "Well then, who here knows every fucking word to Helena!?" The crowd screamed again, including us. Well, technically, we were the crowd, weren't we?

"What is he doing!?" Ollie asked, walking up as far as she could, seeing Gerard walk up to the front of the stage.

"Well, WHO WANTS TO COME UP HERE AND SING IT WITH US!?"

I have to say, if that crowd were a million Iona's I would have died there and then. Hell, if there were a hundred Iona's it would be the same. Still, the noise that came from that crowd was deafening. Hundreds of hands shot into the air, and girls screamed at Gerard 'PICK ME! PICK ME!', some had even been smart enough to lift their friends onto their shoulders. I frowned when I saw a girl closer down the front, jumping as high as she could to get his attention. It seemed there was no one to help her up? I couldn't help but smile when Gerard saw her.

"Hey! You! You know all the words?"

The girl's eyes lit up immediatley, and you could clearly see the shock and excitement in her face. She screamed 'yes!', although it was clear no one heard her. Luckilly, he caught her nodding, and beckoned her onstage. She got lost in the crowd, but I grinned when Gerard pulled her onstage.

"What's your name?" he said into the mic, before pointing it towards the girl.

"Elena!" she said, grinning. Was that a German accent? "And that's not the only reason why Helena is my favourite song!" they both laughed, and I grinned. I loved this girl already. Before we knew it, Helena had begun, and Elena was belting it out. I had to admit, she had an amazing voice, and I was a little jealous, but hey, that'll get me nowhere, right? We all sang along, Elena swaying as she sang the chorus. I thought about how singing on stage had always been my dream, and for a moment, I was almost disappointed. That was, until Frankie saw me again. My heart melted as he smiled, but suddenly, something clicked in me.

Was my dream coming true?

~*~
1 hour later

"I'm o-KAAAAAAAYY!!!"

Everyone screamed along with Gerard as he drew near to what he had said to be the last, and of course one of the best, song.

"I'm no-ot o-kaay, i'm not okay, well i'm not okay, i'm not o-fuckin-kay!"

"I'm not o-ka-a-a-ay! I'm not oka-a-a-ay!"

The crowd went mental as the song came to a close, and the five of us ran about, screaming. We'd just seen MCR side stage.....WE'D JUST SEEN MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE SIDE STAGE!! I could feel the excitement bubbling inside me, and I knew what I had to do. I knew what we had to do.

"GROUP HUG!" I screamed, so loud I wouldn't be surprised if one of the boys heard it. Suddenly, Iona, Ollie, Mandy, and Lozza all came bounding towards me, and we all crashed into a massive group hug. We took this time to scream all of our excitement out of us, and squeeze the fuck out of the next person. We hadn't even noticed who had joined us.

"Have fun girls?" Mikey asked, making every one of our heads jerk toward them, and in Iona and Ollie's case, go fangirl. Yes, the running, the screaming, the whole shebang. Lozza stayed in her spot, jumping and clapping her hands until her wrists hurt. Mandy kept on screaming about how she should have listened to them long ago, and I just got caught up in the madness. Before I knew it, I had a pair of arms wrapped around me.

"That concert gave me squishies!" Lozza squealed, and I laughed.

"Me too!" I squeezed her back, before she bounded off to see Mikey. I turned to have Frankie pick me up and swing me around. "Wo-ah! Who the- oh! Hey Frankie!" I blushed madly as he set me down. I decided to go with the whole excitement-and-adrenaline-from-the-concert thing he had going on.

"Have fun?" He asked, flashing his irresistable smile. I fought it, and smiled back.

"Hell yeah!" I laughed, and he pulled me into a hug. "I've got to do this more often."

"I can arrange that," he breathed, near my ear and making me shiver. I pulled away slightly, and found my face right in front of his. Perfect. Just perfect. Let me kiss him, let me kiss him. I closed my eyes as our lips almost-

"Hey Frank? Hate to ruin the moment and all, but we gotta head out, you coming?" Gerard called, giggling a little. I felt my heart drop, and my eyes opened as Frank slowly leaned back. He groaned.

"Yeah, i'm coming Gee. Meet you out there." He screwed his eyes shut as he said it, and then opened them again to see me. We couldn't hold a straight face for longer than 30 seconds. "I...I'm sorry-"

"Hey, don't worry about it," I smiled. He hugged me again, and I felt his mouth near my ear.

"We'll finish this later," he breathed, and I shivered even more than I did before. I nodded slowly, and he pulled away, smiling innocently. I forced a grin in return, and us girls, as well as Frank, left to go outside and meet the fans...
♠ ♠ ♠
H\IEfgje|d:lrhnb!!!
EX-FUCKING-CITEMENT!!!
It's probably due to the fact that I'm seeing MCR in like...like...a month! So...YEAH! Writing this...I had to stop every 5 minutes to calm myself down! xD
I said I would split this into 3 parts, didn't I?
If I get lots of love...it may be up tonight...... ^-^
I FUCKING LOVE YOU ALL! YOU GIVE ME SQUISHIES! :')