Status: Done :)

Too Good to Be True

Pranks and Phone Calls

10am.

"Hailey....Hailey...."

Urgh, go away Iona. I pulled the covers over my head and continued sleeping.

10.30am.

"Hailey...get up you sleepyhead...."

"Fuck you," I mumbled and tried to get back to sleep.

10.45am.

"I'm warning you...."

Uuuuuuugh.

11am

*foghorn*

I screamed, jumping up from my bed. Thankfully, I had managed to regain myself quickly enough to see Iona standing right in front of me. Her grin dropped.

"Oh...SHIT!" she shouted, and catapulted herself out of the spare bedroom. I wasn't a morning person, and usually, I can barely move my legs. Thankfully however, I had been woken up with a foghorn, and was more than ready to sprint after her downstairs.

"You think you can get away from me Smithy?" I chirped as she ran towards the front door. HA, no no, that wasn't going to stop me. Sure enough, she went flying through the door, me following closely behind. Just like I thought, the streets were virtually empty. Well, what do you expect? Its a saturday, and this is a lazy-ass neighbourhood. She shrieked as I pounced on her and knocked her to the ground.

"Payback for yesterday!" I giggled in her face. She narrowed her eyes at me, and I did the same.

"Jerk."

"Bitch." She laughed and pushed me off her. Seeing her remain lying on the grass, I thought of some revenge. Original. I grinned at the thought, and before she could stop me, I was running back to the house. She was in the midst of getting up as I closed the door, turning the key.

"HAILEY DANIELS! OPEN THIS FUCKING DOOR!" she screamed from the outside, banging on the window. I collapsed to the floor in laughter, but stopped when she had went silent. Shit. The Back Door.

"Too late Smithy!" I chuckled as she ran into the back door, locked. She glared at me from outside.

"Let me in!" she whined, and I laughed even harder. I opened the letter-box flap and started shoving the keys through. I sped into the living room when the keys disappeared through the door. Wait, where do I go? I searched frantically around the room for somewhere to hide...somewhere..Ah! The couch...

"HAILEY!!!" I had to cover my mouth to stop myself from laughing out loud. This was brilliant. Well, until I heard her running into the living room. "Where the fuck are you!?" I grinned to myself, before finding the remote to the stereo under the couch. How the- oh. I remember. Party memories....I hit the 'play' button, and grinned widely upon hearing organ intro to My Chemical Romance - Desolation Row. Her head spun round in shock, and she walked over to the stereo, cocking her head. As soon as the guitar started, she turned around. Just as I happened to lose balance and fall over.

Oh shit.

"YOU-" I scrambled to my feet and ran around the other side of the couch. We chased each other around the couch before I jumped into the kitchen. We shrieked with laughter as I flung chairs in her path.

"Beat this, bitch!"

"You're fucking up my apartment! You're gonna die!" She picked up a banana and flung it at me, causing me to double over laughing. I managed to make it into living room, and collapsed onto the wooden coffee table, and rolling onto the floor. To make matters worse better, Iona tripped over the cup (which had fallen off the coffee table, thanks to me) and landed on the floor beside me. Looking at each other, we both gave in to our laughter, and refused to move. That is, until the phone rang. "I've got it!" she practically screamed as I bounced to my feet. Her expression made my heart skip.

"Who is it?" I hissed, and she grinned.

"Yeah, Frank, she's actually here with me!" I lunged forward in an attempt to knock the phone out of her hands, of course, she got out of the way, and jumped onto the back of the couch. "You want to speak to her?" she mocked a surprise tone.

"Iona you freak!" I shouted as I tried to push her off the couch. She shrieked and gave in. Ha, she can't stand falling off things, silly girl. I happily took the phone out of her hands. "Hello?" I asked, a little out of breath.

"Hailey?" My heart skipped a beat at Frankie's voice. Memories of last night flashed by in my head. The talk, the kiss.

"Y-yeah?" I didn't realise I was stammering until after I had spoke.

"Hey! You okay?" he chuckled. I mentally facepalmed myself before going on.

"Yeah, yeah, sorry. So, what's up?"

"I've got good news!" He sounded excited! Well then, spit it out!

"Which is?..."

"Well, the reason we had to go is because Jeff, our manager needed to talk to us. And, he confirmed that we're playing another date here!"

"Meaning you get to stay even longer!?" I gasped, feeling my heart race with excitement.

"Only a day, but yeah!" he exclaimed. I could tell he was as excited as I was.

"So how many days do you still have here!? Well, we're going away in 4 days, but all four of us want to come back once we've finished this leg of the tour,"

"Awesome! So how long would you be away?" I didn't expect an awkward silence.

"2 weeks." Frank whispered. 2 weeks. 2...this shit was gonna be hard. I mean, I know its only 2 weeks, but think about it, Frank and I have known each other for like 5 days! And it feels like months! How is 2 weeks going to feel?..."Listen, I know it will be hard, but i'll keep in touch," he said, and I smiled. God, he was such a sweetheart.

"As long as I see you before you go," I giggled. What? I giggled!? Oh come on! You're past fangirl stage by now Hailey...

"Are you serious? Of course! How about...tomorrow?" I grinned widely.

"Yeah. Come to Iona's house, around 1-ish?" I gave him the address and sighed with happiness.

"Good. It's a date." Once we'd both hung up, and I had sunk back into the seat.

Then reality hit me.

I let out a scream so loud I could barely hear myself think. Clearly it had had that same effect on Iona.

"Jeez! I thought I was the only one that could do that!"

"IONA!"

"What!?"

"I'm going on a date with Frank Iero tomorrow!"

~*~

6pm

The last few days of my life had been. despite everything, the best few days of my life. I can't even explain it. I mean, even with Derek reappearing, it feels like my nightmare is coming to life.

But this time it's different. You have Frank.
I know, but what can he do?
Hailey, you freak. He swore to protect you!
I know, I know...but...what if I can't trust him? What if he's just like Derek?
My own words stopped me, and I suddenly felt like punching myself.
No. Frank is NOT like Derek. He is NOTHING like him! How could you even think that?"

I stopped outside my front door to hear Fiona and Carl screaming at each other, and realised something else.

Maybe Frank could protect me. He could keep Derek away from me...he could. Easily.

But he couldn't protect me from my parents.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah, that was totally a Supernatural reference :D
Hailey's Pajamas
Iona's Pajamas
Hugs and Kisses and more hugs go out to you all :)

I planned on having this one up a little earlier, but sorry, I got distracted Dx
yeah, that happens to me a lot, but hey! It was for a good cause!
I was watching The Rev's epic drumming skills. Check this out!

Peace out \m/