Status: Done :)

Too Good to Be True

Boys Like Girls

Gerard's POV

I rested my head against the window of the bus and took another drink of my coffee. Everything was silent...well, apart from Ray strumming on his guitar. I tapped my finger on the foam cup as my mind went over the events of last night. I could remember them pretty clear. Just minutes before the concert Jeff told us about the girls waiting at the side of the stage, and we couldn't wait to see them again. Of course, we got a nice surprise to see a new face in the crowd. It was great meeting Lozza, but Mikey seemed to take more interest in her... About halfway through the concert I had this amazing idea...I invited a fan up on stage to sing Helena with me. I knew how much it meant to them, and it was great to have someone singing with you sometimes. I had spotted a girl with short blonde hair near the front, no one caring to help her up. So of course, I gave her the invite onstage. Even now, I never regretted it one bit. She seemed really sweet, and boy did she have a good voice! I was definitely overjoyed to see her after the gig with the girls, but of course with that bastard rapist showing up I never really got the chance to talk to her that much. Although I did enjoy that hug she gave me...

My thoughts were cut off by Frank falling into the sofa opposite me and groaning loudly. I looked up to see his head in his hands.

"Hey Frank? What's up?" He groaned again.

"I'm so fucking confused."

"Confused? Why?"

"Just...with...."

"Hailey?" His immediate response told me I was right. "What about her?"

"I dunno...I..." He trailed off, not really knowing what else to say. A sudden thought hit me.

"Hey Frank, what exactly happened when you went off to look for Hailey?" I wanted to grin as his eye sparkled.

"We...uh...I...umm...well, she told me the story about Derek..." I saw anger flash through his eyes. I'm not surprised. If I ever came close to that dickhead my fist would be in his face. "And...yeah, we sorta kissed." My eyes widened at him, although it was more of amusement at how childish he was acting.

"Well?" he looked up at me with a puzzled expression. "Did you enjoy it?" I grinned, and he smiled sheepishly, before nodding. I shook my head at him, chuckling lightly. "Frankie and his fan crush..."

"Hey! You can't say anything! You and Mikey haven't stopped talking about Lozza and Elena lately!" I stopped immediately and felt myself blush. Ok, he had a point there...

"I what?" We turned our heads to see Mikey, looking puzzled, a phone to his ear. Damn, never even noticed he was gone!

"Nothin' " Frank chuckled, "Who are you on the phone to?"

"Lozza," he said, grinning, and Frankie gave me a wink, before standing up.

"I'm going to get some coffee, hold on." We nodded as he walked out, and Mikey continued.

"We might go out tomorrow."

"Hey! That's a great idea! I might do the same with Elena...shit! I don't have her number!" I groaned.

"Hold on, i'll ask Lozza." he returned to the call. "Hey! Yeah, sorry! Yeah, um, listen...do you have Elena's number by any chance? You do? Great!" he trailed off to find a pen, and I lit up with happiness. I don't know what it was, but I really wanted to talk to Elena again. Better yet, see her again...

"Here it is." Mikey returned, handing me the slip of paper with her number and the phone.

"Thanks Mikes." I stared down at the random digits quickly scribbled down in Mikey's handwriting, and then at the phone, waiting to be used. I finally gathered up the courage and dialed her number. Frank came in when it began ringing.

"Hey, you phoning Elena?" He grinned. I nodded, smiling with complete happiness. Hey, to be honest with you, I hadn't been this happy in a while. "Can I get it after you?" I chuckled and nodded. He obviously wanted to ask out Hailey too.

"Hello?" My heart skipped at Elena's voice. That adorable accent...

"Hey...Elena?" I heard her gasp.

"Is that....Gerard?" she seemed shocked, but excited, which made me smile.

"Yeah, yeah it is." I heard her squeal quietly.

"Hi! How are you!?" I laughed at her sudden hyperness.

"I'm great thanks! I was actually phoning to ask something..."

"Yeah? What's up?"

"Well, the guys and I aren't really doing anything tomorrow, so I was wondering if you wanted to go out?" She gasped, but responded almost immediately.

"Yes! Yes yes! Of course!" I cheered loudly. Mentally, of course, I didn't want Frank and Mikey thinking I was crazy.

"Awesome! So when and where will I pick you up?"

"Umm...well i'm in a hotel right now, and, well, the time depends on where you're taking me!" She gave me the name and address to the hotel, and we agreed on a time.

"So, i'll see you tomorrow?"

"Yes! Can't wait!" I could almost hear the smile in her voice, and it seemed to rub off on me.

"Me too, bye!"

"Bye!" and with that we hung up.

"Yes!" I cheered, as I handed the phone to Frankie. He looked almost worried.

"Think it'll go as good for me?"

"Are you kidding? You do know she's crazy about you?" Of course, I didn't know that for sure, but there was that sparkle in her eye. He rolled his eyes and dialed the number. He winced as a loud 'hello' came from the other end. Iona.

Frank's POV

"Hey! Iona! Do you know where Hailey is?"

"Yeah, Frank, she's actually here with me!" I wonder why she had put emphasis on my name. I'd find out soon enough, though. There was a bit of scuffling and giggling before she spoke again. "You want to speak to her?" she pretended to act surprised, and I had a fair idea of what was going on.

"IONA YOU FREAK!" I heard Hailey in the background, and I let out a light chuckle. There was another shriek, and lot of clamouring before someone spoke.

"Hello?" I felt my heart melt at her voice.

"Hailey?" She sighed softly.

"Y-yeah?" Aww. She's stammering.

"Hey! You okay?" I laughed.

"Yeah, yeah, sorry! So, what's up?"

"I've got good news!" I was getting excited even thinking about it. I looked up at the guys and they nodded.

"Which is?..."

"Well, the reason we had to leave last night is because Jeff, our manager needed to talk to us...and he confirmed that we're playing another gig here!" she gasped excitedly.

"Meaning you get to stay even longer!?"

"Only a day, but yeah!" I grinned.

"So how many days do you still have here?" she asked, her excitement slipping slightly. I felt the same. She wouldn't be too ecstatic with this...

"Well, we're going away in four days, but we're all coming back once we've finished this leg of the tour.

"Awesome! So how long would you be away?" I paused, taking in a deep slow breath.

"2 weeks," I practically whispered. I heard her go quiet, but i'm not surprised. I had the gigs and radio interviews and all to help take my mind of things, but she didn't. And when you think about it, 2 weeks is quite some time. "Listen, I know it will be hard, but i'll keep in touch," I smiled at my own words.

"As long as I see you before you go," she giggled, and I grinned.

"Are you serious? Of course! How about...tomorrow?"

"Yeah. Come to Iona's house, around...1-ish?" she gave me the address and let out a sigh of happiness.

"Good. It's a date." I felt a wave of relief as we both hung up, and then a tinge of excitement stung me as I realised what i'd said.

"Hey guys, what are we doing tomorrow?" Ray came in. Wait, when did he go out? Anyway, Mikey, Gee and I looked at each other and laughed.

"I'm going out with Lozza tomorrow!" Mikey stated excitedly, clapping his hands together.

"I'm seeing Elena tomorrow!" Gee cheered.

"And I'm going out with Hailey tomorrow." I announced, with pride.

Tomorrow better come fast.
♠ ♠ ♠
No I have no idea if hyperness is a word or not. If its not, then its mine now, so HA!
This chapter was mainly a request, so sorry if it seemed like quite a filler! Anyway, it was quite fun (but hard) to write in Gee's POV!

Hope you laaak. Next update will likely be on Wednesday.

Ugh, Wednesday. Nothing better than jag (vaccination) and school photos on the same day! Life is great!
o_O