Status: Done :)

Too Good to Be True

Marks & Spencer

Frank's POV

The tour bus slowed to a halt, probably stopping for gas.

"We're pretty low on gas, so we're gonna stop here for a while," Jeff told us, getting out of the driver's seat. I heard a few groans coming from the guys, but I didn't really mind.

"How long is a while?" Gerard asked.

"A couple hours. You can all go for a wander or whatever, but its just houses here," He told us, and I looked out of the window. Sure enough, red-bricked house after house were over the trees. I sighed.

"Where exactly is here?" I asked.

"By the looks of it, Gartcash," He shrugged. The boys did to, but continued with whatever shit they were doing. Gartcash....why is that familiar? Oh! I've got it! I took the note out of my pocket and grinned. Gartcash is where Iona lives. I read over the address that Hailey gave me one more time before shoving it back in my pocket. Maybe I could surprise them...? But what if she isn't there? Hmm..

"Hey guys, i'm going to make a call," they all nodded and I walked into the back room, pulling out my cell.
Ring ring,
Ring ring
Ring ring


I wouldn't really expect her to take so long, she has my number, right? I hope she's ok...

"-Dont!"

Wait, what?

"Hello?" I asked, but was only met with silence. "Hello? Hailey?" I could swear I heard her say something, but I couldn't tell what. It was too muffled. I was definitely not expecting to hear a whimper of fear. Why was she whimpering? "Hailey!?"

"Sssh, angel,"

It was almost silent, but I heard it alright. But, it sounded like a man? Why-

Oh shit.

My eyes widened in horror and I put the phone to my chest to cover the receiver.

"I need to go. Phone me whenever," I grabbed my jacket and literally jumped out of the door, ignoring their protests. I put the phone back to my ear. "Derek, let her go," I heard a chuckle, and I could feel anger boiling inside me. If he touches her-

There was a lot of scuffling going on, and suddenly the phone sounded as though it was grabbed off of him.

"FRANKIE! M&S! NORTH- NO!" she screamed before the line went dead.

"Hailey!" no answer. "HAILEY!" Still nothing. I hung up the call, and pulled the note back out of my pocket. I looked up, and luckily, I had walked right up to her street.

~*~

The door opened to reveal a very surprised looking Iona.

"Fra- What?" I ran up to her and grabbed her shoulders.

"Iona! What and where is M&S!?" She looked at me with a horrified and confused expression.

"Wh- M-"

"Derek has Hailey!" I shouted, hoping that would get her attention. Indeed, her eyes widened to saucer-size and she went back into the house. She was back out in not even a second with her coat.

"Come on, follow me," she practically ran down a small but long path. Eventually she was running, and even I was struggling to keep up. My phone went off, but I ignored it. I had to get to Hailey. Eventually we found ourselves in an open clearing, with two buildings to the right. One sign said "Fred's" and the other said "Marks & Spencers". Aah...I get it now. M&S, Marks & Spencers...I was too caught up in my thoughts to see Iona speeding ahead.

"Hailey!" she screamed, looking around. "Hailey!" I looked around frantically, and went around the other side of the building. I gasped when I saw Hailey pinned against the wall...by Derek. He was kissing her neck and groping her chest, and it hurt me to see her cry. That son of a bitch...He never saw me coming, so I managed to give him a clean hook to the back of the head. He dropped down to reveal a hyperventilating Hailey.

"Hailey. Hailey, ssh.." I went up to her and pulled her into a hug. For some reason, she wasn't hugging back...I pulled away to see her, eyes wide and still hyperventilating. "Hailey! Hailey! Look at me! Look at me! You're ok!" She remained unresponsive.

"Hailey!" Iona screamed, and ran up to us. She took Hailey in her own arms and gasped. "Shit, she's going into shock....Hailey!" She slapped her.

"What-"

"It'll wake her up!" Yeah, sure did. Hailey was the same, except now, she was a little dazed.

"Hailey," I breathed and she looked at me. For that brief second, I saw pain in her eyes, until she collapsed into Iona's arms. I reached forward. "HAIL-"

Something hit me hard on the side of the head, and I stumbled backwards. What the fuck? Putting my hand behind my head, I pulled it back to see blood. The fuck...? Of course, I should have known it was Derek. I clenched my teeth at the dickhead and ran at him. He never saw me coming, and my fist sent him flying back. But he was a better fighter than I thought, and regained his balance quick, with that coming another punch to my stomach. I heard Iona screaming, but ignored it. I clutched my stomach, but took this chance to hit him hard in the crotch. He doubled over, and I stood up straight to kick him hard.

"Frank! Come on! We need to get her to mine!" I spun around to see Iona holding Hailey's arms, and looking very panicked. I checked to make sure Derek was still on the ground and ran over to them. "She's still in shock!" Iona explained, and I lifted Hailey, bridal style. I would have smiled, if it weren't for the circumstances. "Will you be able to carry her?" she asked me, concerned. Ummm...well...I hadn't exactly thought of that....

"I'll try,"
♠ ♠ ♠
^-^

Any Paramore fans? If so, I SERIOUSLY recommend this. Best cover of The Only Exception i've seen. Its a collab. :)

I was looking through my comments, and was thinking, I owe you guys a lot, so here you go :)

XCyanide_SuicideX
Stay Forever Young.
RandomEmo18
AtomicIero - Lulz, not so safe! xD I've really enjoyed reading your comments, thank you so much for reading and commenting :)
rachemical - I guess you got your answer! And I know, its annoying when they keep getting interrupted! ):< thank you so much for the comments :)
Alexandria's Nitemare - You are one of the most frequent commenters on this story and I seriously cannot thank you enough for that :') I'm glad you're enjoying the story!
Miss L.W. Revenge - ^-^ I know, it was so sweet I was getting toothache! xD i'm kidding. I'm glad you like it, and thank you so much for the comments :)
deathXbeforeXdisco - Oh god, where do I start!? WHERE DO I START WITH YOU LOZZA? Thank you for all the support you have given me, thank you for all the advice, the ideas, for being that person who brightens my day, for being that person that makes me laugh so hard I fall out of my chair and then laugh at how clumsy it was. Oh yeah, and thank you for being so epic. Life on mibba would definitely get boring without you.
lipsyncXlulliby
misaworld - I love your comments! They make me smile x) especially the shakespeare one! And you must have great friends :D
Your Lady Of Sorrows - Your comments=my happiness. You make me smile everytime!
VampirePanda
ImFromMars - AHH! LENA! Where do I begin!? Your comments are...EPIC! You can't look at them without smiling, and that is just amazing! x') Thank you for all the support you've given me on here and on twitter. Oh, and no, you don't freak me out - IM EXACTLY THE SAME XD XD XD XD
Kissing_Coffins6661 - Thank you for all your comments! They mean so much :)
imNotOkayTrustMe17 - I can't thank you enough for your comments, it means so much that you like it! :')
One last MASSIVE thank you to you all. Without you, this wouldn't be a story. This is for all of you. Too Good To Be True is dedicated to all the amazing people who have commented on it. There - I made it official >:D

And now, I shall go dry my mint-smelling hair and await your day-brightening, squishie-giving, grin-making comments!
xxxxxxx