Status: Done :)

Too Good to Be True

For The First Time

I struggled a little, but looked down at the floor. I burst out laughing and as I looked back up, I could feel tears dripping from my eyes. Gerard spoke.

"Why have you got her restrained?" he laughed.

"We were scared she'd attack you," Kim grinned. I looked up at her and scoffed, but still a massive smile on my face. And then Frankie spoke. Frank spoke.....

"Yeah, well, we'll keep that for later," he said with a wink. I looked at him and realised he was looking right at me. I felt my cheeks burn, but grinned again. But...what was he talking about? later?..... I felt my arms be released as Ollie and Iona obeyed him, thank god.

First thing I done was shoot up and head straight for Gerard. I approached slowly though, so he didn't consider me a lunatic fangirl (even though I was), with my arms apart. He smiled and hugged me. It felt so good hugging him! He was such a nice guy, I could tell already. I felt another tear drip as I realised this was Gerard Way I was hugging. For years of dreams and fantasies, they were finally coming true.

As I broke apart from him, Mikey smiled and gave me a hug. Within seconds I completely disagreed with all those things people said about him. He wasn't shy, or a dork, or a kid. He squeezed me and laughed, and when we broke apart, he grinned. I smiled back, happier than ever.

I had barely moved before Ray pulled me in for a hug. I laughed and hugged him tight. He was like a big teddy bear! I managed to move my hand up to touch his fro, which made him laugh. It seemed like a lifelong achievement.....don't ask! I couldn't help it. After seeing it so much for the past year I just had to!

Then as we came apart, I knew what was coming next. I turned behind me to see Iona and Ollie already hugging Gerard and Mikey. I turned back around, and Frank stood right in front of me. I felt my hairs go on end, it was unbelieveable, this feeling. I wanted it to be more than just a hug.

"Am I getting a hug?" he laughed. I smiled the biggest smile I had in a long time. I sunk into him, feeling his muscles in my face. He rested his chin on my head and stroked my hair. I clutched him tight, and tried to slow down time with my mind. I closed my eyes and sighed. This is the life I want....

I felt a tug at my shoulder as Kim pulled me away. she laughed and sat me down on the couch, seeing as I still appeared to be in my own little world. As the rest of them continued hugging, I reached over and took a dorrito from the table. My head was still spinning, and I could barely even see, so don't blame me that I accidentaly took 'hot 'n' spicy' rather than 'cheesy'! Luckilly, I managed to gulp it down before my body made any humiliating reactions. In a couple of minutes, we were all sitting down. Me, Mikey, Ollie and Gerard on this side, and Iona, Ray, Kim and Frank on the other side. we were all happilly munching away at the snacks when Kim made her announcement.

"Now, who's up for 7 Minutes In Heaven?"

My mouth refused to close. My heart stopped beating. 7 minutes in heaven....with Frank Iero in the room...
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry the wait was a bit longer for this one! You may have noticed the skill has gone down a bit (and will even more) but i've been reading some MCR stories already on here, and lets just say I would rather people were reading them than reading my own!!
Chapter 4 should be up by monday <3
And thanks to InkiNmyVeinz for the support!! <3