Status: Done :)

Too Good to Be True

The Truth

Waking up that morning hadn't exactly been easy. This headache, fucking killing me, breaking me out of my sleep. Of course, the memories of last night come back to me. Or should I say, my lack of memories. All I can remember was running from Derek, he catches me, he gets a hold of me...and-

Wait, i'm in a bedroom!?

Shit shit shit shit shit. He's got me, hasn't he? He never took me back to his house last time....maybe it went even further and/or longer than I thought..but, if I was in his house, how could I escape!? SO I HAD BEEN KIDNAPPED AS WELL!?

"Hailey!" I jerked up at the familiar voice, and felt a massive wave of relief as I soaked in my surroundings. Iona's spare bedroom. Ok, maybe I hard overreacted a little..."How're you feeling love?" my friend ran up and sat beside me on the bed. I accepted her hug, and nuzzled my head into her shoulder.

"Tell me what happened last night," I grumbled into her shoulder, and she sighed, pulling me off.

"I...I don't know the full story, a'ight?" I nodded and she looked around, before looking at her hands, and back up at me. "It was, like, 9 o'clock, and I was just watching TV, and then out of the blue Frank chapped the door. And I was pretty shocked, I mean, who would'a thought the guitarist of your favourite band would turn up at your door at n-"

"Iona!" I interrupted her, knowing that she could ramble on for hours. "Get to the point please?" I looked at her with puppy eyes and she mock-glared at me.

"Ok, ok. So he just shook me by the shoulders and went "DEREK'S GOT HAILEY! DEREK'S GOT HAILEY!" then he was saying "What's M&S?" for some reason..." M&S, Oh! I remember now! I'd managed to speak to him on the phone. Well, before Derek slapped me hard enough to knock me out. "...and then we got there, and I just saw him run up and punch the back of his head, and then he tried to hug you, but you were in shock, and then Derek came back and hit him, and then he hit him back, and I was screaming and-"

"So what you're telling me is that Frank Iero saved me?" I asked her with wide eyes. She smiled and nodded.

"He kept his promise. He got beat up pretty bad, but still carried you back here..." I looked up at her with tears in my eyes. I felt my heartbeat slow down, and I struggled to breathe. He'd....he'd really...he'd done all that for me? For me? "Hey! Hey..ssh, don't cry!" She pulled my into another hug. I looked around, and noticed he was nowhere to be seen.

"Where is he?" I whispered. She gulped.

"He had to go back to the tour bus. They've headed over to Edinburgh now, they're playing a gig tonight, but the guys are still taking you guys out tomorrow." Us guys?

"Us guys?" I asked, and she laughed.

"You landed yourself a triple date. You and Frank, Elena and Gee, Lozza and Mikey are all going out somewhere tomorrow," she grinned. "And I am going out with Steve! Since you're making me all jealous..."

"What do you expect?" I turned toward the laughing voice at the door, and squealed loudly at my friends.

"LOZZA! ELENA!" I ran up to them and pulled them into a tight hug.

"How's it goin' Hailz!?" Lozza asked.

"Hailz?" I asked, laughing. Elena grinned.

"Our new nickname for you. Like it?" I laughed, but nodded.

"Fair enough. I've heard worse..." Lozza scoffed and slapped my arm. I grinned. "I keed, I keed. Now what are you guys doing here?"

"Well, Iona here told us what happened last night..." Elena looked to Iona "...apparantley Frank got to Derek before I could...but anyway, we were thinking of taking you out for the day?" My eyes widened in excitement and I jumped, squealing.

"Yes yes yes! Where are you taking me?"

"It's a surprise," Lozza winked, and then nudged me, "Now go get dressed Hailz, we're going soon!"
I nodded quickly and rushed over to my wardrobe.

"I won't be long!" I shouted, waving them off and picking out an Avenged Sevenfold t-shirt.

~*~

"Where are we going? PLEASE tell me!" I begged as Iona sped furiously down the highway. I was used to it, but Lozza and Elena were clinging to their seats.

"It's a surprise!" Elena shouted. I looked out over the scenery and realised we were leaving Glasgow. I smiled. Somewhere different...somewhere to get away from all the shit that's happened, and hang out with the people that have made me happy. Well, minus four, of course. With those boys there, everything would be perfect.

"So where do you think the guys are taking us?" I shouted, so the girls could hear over the sound of the wind. They both shrugged their shoulders.

"A club, maybe?"

"Cinema?"

"Yeah, maybe...."

"Or the beach!?" Iona and I looked at each other and burst out laughing.

"Lozza, if you can actually find a beach in Scotland, then great, but I doubt you'll get much warmth!" she pouted.

"But we can still go! I love the beach!" I thought about it for a minute. I loved the beach too! Despite how boring it could get...nothing could get boring with Frank there...

"Ok, Hailey, i'm going to make a confession," I looked to Iona in confusion.

"What?"

"You're not the only one getting a surprise!" She grinned at me, and she pulled into the car park of the massive building. Edinburgh Corn Exchange. I looked at her and my jaw dropped in shock. I looked at the other two for confirmation, and, indeed, she nodded their heads vigorously.

"Now, let's get in and see the look on our boys' faces!"
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm going to divebomb, 360 spin somersault into the deep end, and i'm writing the next chapter in Mikey's POV.
Ok, yah, it's gonna be hard! But hey, you'll find out why, and i'm more than happy to do it for this cause :D