Status: Done :)

Too Good to Be True

Thank You

Frank's POV

I hit the last note of 'I'm Not Okay' as the crowd went crazy. Gee held his hands in the air, before shouting into the mic.

"Thank you Edinburgh!" the crowd screamed like crazy as i walked off, passing my guitar to the tech. As soon as all of us came off, we all high-fived.

"What a night!" Mikey exclaimed, flopping down onto the nearest sofa. Michael chuckled.

"The crowd were pretty amazing,, I-" he was cut off by his cell phone ringing. "Oh, hold on, I gotta take this..." he said, leaving through the door. I looked around, grinning at my friends, but couldn't help but feel like something was missing.

Oh, that's because there was something missing.

I know it's pathetic, but I really couldn't stop thinking about Hailey all day. The last I had seen her was last night, when I had put her into Iona's spare bedroom. It felt terrible leaving her, but I couldn't keep the bus waiting much longer. I just hope she's ok...

"I wish Elena was here..." Gerard mumbled after a moment of silence. Wow, Maybe we do have similar minds after all...

"Yeah, I want tomorrow to hurry up so I can see Lozza again..." I looked up at Mikes, and then at Gerard. They were both looking down at their hands. I sighed.

"I wonder if Hailey's ok..."

"Why don't you find out for yourself" All three of us looked up at Ray, who was looking down the hall. I got up and walked over to the door he was looking out of.

"Ray what are you talking about man?" Mikes asked, and I gasped as I saw them, trying to persuade the bouncer to let them through.

"HAILEY!" I almost shouted, and began jogging towars them. My heart melted as I saw her face. Her nervousness changed to ecstasy, and then to pain. As the bouncer turned to look at me, she ran straight into my arms, and started wailing. "Sssh...what's wrong?" she pulled away and I wiped her tears with my thumb. She scoffed, smiling.

"Iona told me about last night..." Ok..but why was she so happy about that?

"And that makes you happy?" She scoffed, smiling.

"You saved me, silly! You saved me..." the tears started forming again, "You fought for me, you carried me home...you-" she broke off into tears again, and I pulled her close to me.

"I'd do it all again for you, love," I whispered, unsure if it was loud enough for her to hear. She looked up at me, smiling, and suddenly our faces started getting closer...

"Ahem," We stopped, lips barely touching, eyes closed. Every, fucking, time. I turned around to face the boys and glared at them.

"Who was it?" Immediatley the boys ran through the door, the girls laughing as I turned back to Hailey. Then I done something I never thought even I would do. "Now, where were we?" I cupped the back of her head with my hands and kissed her deeply, ignoring the squeals around us. Although it was quick, it was amazing, and made me want to kiss her again...

"Why won't Mikey kiss me like that?" Lozza joked, just as the boys walked through the door. Hailey and I laughed as her cheeks burned a bright pink. Elena looked between Mikey and Lozza, and grinned immediatley. Waiting for something to happen.

Apparantely she wasn't the only one.

We were all suprised to see Mikey walk right up to her and hold her shoulders.

"Why didn't you ever ask?" he asked, smirking.
♠ ♠ ♠
^-^, i'll add their outfits later, i'm a little busy right now...

Lozza, your chapter's up next! ^-^
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sorry it's short!