Status: Done :)

Too Good to Be True

Girlfriend

Mikey's POV

"Why didn't you ever ask?" I asked her, smirking, and without thinking, pressed my lips against hers. I heard Laura, along with the others gasp, and I felt her tense up. She wasn't kissing back...I've done the wrong thing, haven't I? I'm going too quick. I started to pull away, but was surprised when she put her arms around my waist, pulling me back. I smiled as she kissed back, and felt her do the same. That amaaazing kiss would've went on for much longer if it wasn't for Gerard the killjoy. And yeah, literally killjoy, not Kobra Kid and Party- ah never mind.

"You know, usually I would say 'get a room', but..." We pulled away instantly, and I felt myself blush. I saw Laura was doing the same.

"GERARD!" Everyone said at the same time, and Elena slapped his arm playfully.

"What?" he laughed, and she rolled her eyes, laughying too.

"You're just jealous, Gerard. Not getting any lip action," Lozza giggled, and everyone laughed, making Gee blush a little. I just loved her even more, she made my brother blush! I looked at her, and noticed her eyes were sparkling. I stared at them for a minute, hoping that no one would notice. I couldn't exactly help it....she had the most amazing eyes...

"I could always change that!" He said, smirking, and looking at Elena.

Here it comes...

Sure enough, Gerard placed his hand on the small of Elena's back and leaned in to kiss her. She looked flabbergasted at first, but only seconds later she was kissing back. I rolled my eyes and put my arm around Lozza's waist. She looked up at me, smiling sweetly. Her eyes were stil sparkling...I nodded towards to exit, and she laughed a little before nodding. I noticed Frank do the same to Hailey before we left the building. I gratefully breathed in the cold air, and Lozza snuggled into my side.

"What about the fans?" She asked, looking up at me with a concerned face.

"What about them?" I asked, and she smiled.

"Shouldn't you be signing autographs and all that?" She laughed a little. Oh, I forgot about that....

"Well, since Frank's still in there with Hailey, and Gerard's still in there...with..." I was cut off by Lozza's uncontrollable laugh. I smiled broadly at how her eyes lit up, and her mouth spread into a mide smile.

"Yeah, I guess we've got some time," she said, and we found a bench. I didn't realise we'd been walking so far. Then I realised something.

"Hey, where was Ray all this time?" I looked at her, as if she'd know the answer. I could see her mouth twitching. She was about to laugh again, and I knew this time I couldn't hold it in either. I let out a loud laugh, and she copied. Both of us ended up writhing around on the bench, and Lozza even fell onto the ground! I didn't understand why we were laughing so much at something that was barely even funny, but it worked for me. I was having more fun with a girl than I had in a while.

When we finally stopped, and Lozza developed hiccups, we sat back, exhausted on the bench. I smiled at her and lifted an arm up, I even felt my heart skip a beat when she went under and snuggled in beside me. We sat there for a while, enjoying each other's company, when an idea struck my mind. I glanced down at her for a second, considering. Well, why not? I mean, she's made me feel really happy these past few days, and I..well, I hope she feels the same.

Well, here's to nothing, huh?

"Lozza?" I asked, looking down at her and trying not to blush. She looked up at me, smiling, but giddy.

"Yeah Mi-hiccup-key?" she smiled up at me. Suddenly I wasn't even nervous anymore. She made me feel comfortable, I didn't even realise how much I was smiling. Like a fool, I bet. I didn't care anymore.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" Her expression immediatley changed. She wasn't smiling, but she wasn't upset. She was...shocked?

"You- I- Mik- Bu- Are you serious?" I didn't know whether to be happy or disappointed, so I just nodded. I didn't even have time to think another thought before she squealed and jumped onto me. "Yes! Yes! I'll be your girlfriend Moikey!" she giggled, and I grinned widely. I hugged her tightly, and felt a wave of both relief and ecstasy wash over me, but was not expecting what was coming next.

She kissed me full on the lips.

We were both breathless as we pulled away. She was smiling broadly, but I could see in her eyes that she was beyond excited. She probably felt as though she was living a dream. We both stoof up off the bench and looked toward the venue, it looked like Frank was coming out with Hailey, and the fans spotted him. There were your usual groupies, dressed, or should I say underdressed to 'catch our attention', but clearly, we weren't interested. Then you had our fans, the ones who thanked us for the show and gave us a genuine smile.

I saw Lozza stop, and grin widely. She was looking straight ahead.

"What is it?" I asked her, placing my hand on her shoulder. She turned around, and her face turned into one of complete shock.

"MIKEY!" Wait, what? What's going on?

"THE NINJA ALIEN UNICORNS!" I whipped around, but turned back around once realising what she'd said.

"THE- what?" She immediatley burst into a fit of giggles and sped across the almost-empty car park. I just stood there, confuddled. What was-?

Oh.

"Lozza!" I called, and began chasing after her.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is for Lozza (deathXbeforeXdisco) as a LATE birthday present!
(again, I am so sorry! I won't do it again Lozza I swear! Dx)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FROM LIKE 3 DAYS AGO LOZZA

Ok.
Why do I have yodeling stuck in my head?
Don't ask :S

There be a new character coming in soon. And yeah, that was actually decided....3, minutes ago xD

Sorry for the wait, i've been up to my waist in homework and fucking excitement for MCR IN JUST OVER A WEEK

HiHi ^-^
Love you all xx