Status: Done :)

Too Good to Be True

Together

Hailey's POV

"Oh my god!" I cried as Iona stepped back and allowed me into the lounge, full of familiar faces. Lozza, Elena, Ollie, Mandy, Iona's cousin Bree, even...Nora! I would never have thought so, but I was so happy to see her. "Hey guys!" I shouted, and they all ran towards me, squealing. They devoured me in a massive group hug, and I felt my heart warm up again. That pain that was slowly eating away at my heart, it was starting to heal...

"It's not just us Hailz! There's someone else you'll be seeing soon!" Elena chuckled, before grinning widely at me. Someone else? She couldn't possibly be meaning...no, she won't be. But a few others pop into my mind....

"So are you coming to join in?" Nora asked, smiling. I smiled widely back at her.

"Of course!" I said, putting my arm around her shoulder and walking through into the kitchen. Everything was decorated to extremes...balloons, champagne (how she's managed to sneak it in I have no idea), and...OH MY GOD!

"FAJITAS!" I cried, removing my arm from her shoulder and placing it on my mouth. "IONA!" She was in in a second, and I didn't hesitate to shake her shoulders violently. Oh, did I mention I can turn into an animal when I'm excited.

"Jeez!" she gasped.

"I'VE NOT HAD FAJITAS IN FUCKING FOREVER!" I screamed, and Lozza and Elena came running in to join.

"Well I guess you get first pick then!" Lozza laughed, and I dashed over to the table. Barely a minute had passed before the little piece of heaven was in my mouth.

"Boy, you sure like them!" Elena laughed, and I nodded my head enthusiastically.

"Well?" I said, once I had swallowed. I pointed to the food. "You guys can dig in too!" Mandy was first to shoot for the food. Ollie nearly dropped her phone, much to her horror. Iona snatched the first tortilla and began making her fajita. Nora stayed back though. She looked at me with a worried look.

"I'm sorry..." she whispered.

"For what?"

"I intruded your party..." I couldn't help but laugh.

"Nora, firstly, this isn't my party. It's Lozza's and Elena's - their goodbye. And secondly, you didn't intrude it! You're welcome here!"

"But why? Why would you like me? I'm your enemy's best friend, and partly the reason for Kim-"

"Hey, that was entirely her fault! Don't go blaming yourself for anything...and it doesn't matter. You've not done anything to hurt me, so why should I hate you?" She smiled weakly, and soon the door chapped again. "I'll get it!" I called, and jogged to the door. I swung the door open, still laughing, but my emotion immediatley changed once I saw the small grinning boy under my nose, with another beside him, and an older man and woman behind them. They were all too familiar to need a second glance.

"Tommy," I breathed.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's quite short, but i'm about to fall asleep,, so yeah xD