Status: Done :)

Too Good to Be True

This Aint An Engagement, It's A Promise

"Tommy?" I breathed, before swooping down and pulling into a massive hug.

"Hailey!" Tommy called, and hugged me back. "Where did you go?" He said, pouting. Oh no....but now...

"I came to Iona's house. Remember Iona?" I asked, and coincidentally, she came up to the door.

"What about me?" I grinned at her.

"Tommy, this is Iona!" He looked at her with an innocent 7-year-old's face, and smiled broadly.

"I remember you!" He cheered, and ran up to hug her. It was now that I took notice of Mr and Mrs Rye standing on the doorstep.

"Hi!" I smiled cheerily, and they smiled back. I knew why they were here. It was inevitable.

"Hi Hailey!" Mrs Rye said. "Do you think it's ok if you take back Tommy? I mean, we've had him..."

"It's fine, it's fine," I said, holding Tommy's hand.

"You must be freezing!" Iona said, rather loud might I add. "Do you want to come in?"

"No no, it's fine thank you. We better be heading home anyway..." Mr Rye replied, turning away.

"We'll see you soon Hailey!" And with that they went back to their car.
This just took a turn for the worse...how was I going to take care of Tommy now? Shit...what about America? Would he be able to come with us....?

"Hailey," I turned to Iona who surprisingly, was smiling. "He can stay here if you want,"

"Are you serious!" I gasped, feeling a tinge of hope. She nodded vigorously, and I turned to lift Tommy into a massive hug.

"What is it sissy? Are we meeting MCR now!?" He exclaimed excitedly. I almost dropped him in schock. All that had happened...he hadn't even known!

"I...He...."

"HAILEY!" We all turned around to see and excited Lozza and Elena standing at the door to my bedroom the spare room.

"Come quick!"

"What?" I asked, truly confused. Lozza dived back into the room while Elena ran up to me, shaking my shoulders.

"Lena's online!" she exclaimed. Lena! My friend from Sweden....we had found out recently that we shared that friendship, Lozza, Elena, Lena and I.

"I'll out her on video call!" Lozza shouted, carrying the laptop into the main room. A couple of the unfamilar guests popped their head in from the kitchen, but apart from that didn't pay much attention. Nora seemed to notice that it didn't really involve her, and began mingling with some new friends. A couple of minutes later, the familar popping sound came through the speakers, and a the familiar redhead appaeared on screen. She was the first to scream.

We joined in almost seconds later. She defeinitely didn't expect to see three of her friends in the same place, did she?

"YOU GUYS! I HAVE AMAZING NEWS!" She shouted from her 30 Seconds To Mars and My Chemical Romance decorated bedroom.

"What!?" we shouted, somehow managing to say it at the exact same time. Iona looked up in fright from the couch.

"I'M GOING TO SEE MCR TOMORROW NIGHT!" Lena squealed loudly, and we all squealed in response. That was until, reality hit us. My face dropped as the memories came back to me. Lena, noticed, obviously. Who doesn't? "Hailz, you okay?" she asked. I nodded, but Lozza and Elena started squealing all over again.

"OH MY GOD LENA! YOU'LL NEVER GUESS WHAT HAPPENED THIS WEEK!" Elena practically screamed. Lena's face lit up.

"You went to see them too!?" She gasped, and then I felt my right hand be pulled up to the screen. Lozza. An excited squeal came from the laptop. "YOU GOT ENGAGED!?" I laughed quietly.

"It's a promise ring!" I blurted out, and before Lena could reply, Elena had already started searching on google images....we knew what she would say anyway.

"Who's the lucky guy?" She asked, winking, just as Elena found my favourite picture. I nodded at her, and she copied the link into the conversation box.

This is the fun part.

It was only minutes before Lena's face started to change. First it was curiousity, then confusion, but then it was just...oh god, there were no words.

"YOU'RE KIDDING ME ON, AREN'T YOU?" We all shook our heads in unison.

"When you see him tomorrow night - look at his right hand! You'll see the promise ring! He- wait," Lozza turned to me. "He has one, doesn't he?"

"Yeah!" I replied, laughing, and she grinned at the screen.

"See! Just you wait!...."

Ahh, waiting. Something I hate. And of course, i'm going to be doing a lot of that from now on.....
♠ ♠ ♠
I've posted another chapter on Seize The Day, so check that out if you like xD

BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG Thanks to two of the most amazing people ever - [url=]Lozza[/url] and [url=]Lena[/url].

Lozza, I seriously cannot thank you enough for your late birthday presents! (don't worry about them being late, it's still fucking amazing) For those of you that don't know, she wrote a chapter dedicated to me (xD xD xD xD xD) in her AMAZING story [url=]Awake and Unafraid[/url] (check it out! It's an MCR fanfic), and even wrote a oneshot for me! :D:D:D:D:D (Welcome To The Universe, A New Day Has Come Not to mention she made me a fucking banner! xD xD xD xD WAIT TILL YOU SEE IT! IT'S FUCKING EPIC! (Once I find out how to get it on of course xD)

And Lena, oh my god, the letter, I really can't thank you enough :')
THIS GIRL! THIS FUCKING GIRL RIGHT HERE ^^^^^^
LENA!
SHE WENT TO ALL THE TIME AND EFFORT TO WRITE ME A 4 PAGE LETTER AND SEND IT ALL THE WAY FROM SWEDEN TO THE UK! HOW AMAZING IS THAT!? :'D
Not to mention, who is she off to see tonight? FUCKING MCR!
Hope yiou had a good time dude :D

Love you all!
So long and goodnight! ;)

Oh! And one last thing! I've just noticed how many stars I have! xD
How the hell did I get 9 stars!? You guys are EPIC! I FUCKING LOVE YOU :'D