Status: Done :)

Too Good to Be True

One Day, Maybe We'll Meet (Again)

"Thank god they made the prom at this club rather than our school!" I had to agree with Mandy's comment. It's bound to be so much better here - I mean, look at the place! I looked around at my friends and smiled widely. They were so gorgeous...perfect, really. I looked down at my dress, and felt myself smirking.

"See, I told you we should have went into that shop!" Iona chuckled as she looped her arm through mine. We all did the same and walked up to the front doors of the club. I still couldn't believe that Matt was doing the tickets.

"You should be in there party-guts!" Ollie was saying, but Matt shook his head.

"I've got no date!"

"But neither do we!" I exclaimed, and the girls went silent. Ok...weird....

"Let's just go in. Matt, you really should come, just hang around with us!" Iona grinned, and Matt smiled slightly.

"I'll think about it," he shrugged and we all cheered lightly. "Now in you get. Have fun ladies."

"You too Matt," We all chorused, walking into the hall. I gasped loudly at how crowded the place was, but if you ask me, it made it all the better.

"This is freakin' awesome," (A/N - WATCH THE VIDEO IN THE A/N) Iona commented in a deep voice, causing us all to laugh.

"Where do we go? What do we do? There's so much!" Mandy exclaimed, turning around, and round...and round....and round....

"Wow...that's making me dizzy," I stated blankly, watching Mandy spin, and the girls burst out laughing, setting me off balance, and to complete the domino effect, I fell into a stick.

No, not a stick. A she-stick.

"Watch what you're doing for fuck sake!" Ashley cried, pushing my shoulder and walking away. I was having too much fun to bother right now, and just stuck my tongue out at her. It wasn't long until the laughter died down.

"Do you think they'll play anything good?"

"They better!" I exclaimed. "I'm not leaving this club until every hand has fist-pumped in the air shouting NO NO NO NO!" The girls laughed, understanding what I meant. "But seriously. Closer To The Edge would just be perfect at a club like this."

"I have to agree," Mandy said, much to our approval. She was beginning to like Mars. "It's a good song!"

"Yeah, unlike this!" Ollie pointed her thumb in the direction of the DJ, and of course, he was playing....

"It's Friday, Friday, gotta get down on Friday,
Everybody's looking forward to the weekend, weekend..."


I impersonated her in a squeaky voice, before laughing.

"I can't believe they actually played that!"

"Well what do you expect? Everyone knows it!" With that, the faint sound of Iona's phone went off.

"Hello?" I heard her shout, and her eyes immediatley lit up. As she walked off towards the door, away from the music, I turned to Ollie and Mandy, who grinned.

"Oh come on guys! You done the same when..." I trailed off, remembering...

"You'll find out soon enough!" Mandy commented, before Iona came rushing back.

"Come on! Over here!" Before I knew it, I was being dragged across the hall. It was a little hard to see thanks to the darkness, but I could just make out the figures of everyone dancing.

She finally stopped about 5 minutes later, and we were probably at the other side of the hall.

"Iona what the fuck do-" I stopped immediatley as I recognised the 2 people before me. Unable to form any words, I let out an excited scream and pulled Lozza and Elena into my arms."YOU'RE HERE! YOU'RE BACK! YOU'RE-" I stepped back to look at them. "YOU'RE FUCKING GORGEOUS!" I heard Lozza chuckle. I did a double take at Elena's outfit, recognising it. "OH MY GOD YOU'RE THE GIRL FROM I DON'T LOVE YOU!"

"I KNOW RIGHT!?" Elena cried in reply.

"AND I'M THE GIRL FROM SWEDEN!" I heard the voice, and turned around, but there was no one there. Surely I hadn't just heard...

Lozza and Elena stepped back, and I immediatley felt all energy drain from my body, and the two girls had to pull me up. It wasn't long before, as expected, the tears came. I choked back each sob, and slowly made my way over to the familiar redhead.

"Lena," I whispered as my arms wrapped around her body. That was all it took before both of us erupted into cries and "oh my god"'s.

"IT'S REALLY YOU!"

"I KNOW!"

"IT'S LENA!"

"IT'S ME! AND YOU'RE HAILEY!"

"I AM!

"OH MY GOD! IS THIS A DREAM!?"

"I HAVE NO IDEA, BUT IT'S SO FUCKING AMAZING TO SEE YOU!"

"AND YOU!" We both pulled away fully, tears streaming from our eyes. I turned to Lozza and Elena, unable to speak.

"She came a couple of hours ago, and we got to talk to her and stuff then," Lozza shrugged, wiping a tear from her eye. Elena had to do the same.

"We wanted it to be a surprise," she explained, smiling. Without hesitation I ran up to them, pulling them into a hug, one arm for each other them. We were there for barely a second before Elena and I opened our arms for Lena to join. As soon as we were all together, we erupted into tears. We stayed like that for what seemed like hours, unable to speak. By the time we'd pulled away, the song had finished, and that new Black Eyed Peas song had come on.

"OH GOD NO!" Elena groaned, and the other girls nodded in reply.

"This song is terrible!" I agreed.

"Should we go out?" Lozza suggested, and we all nodded enthusiastically. Lena, however, gasped.

"Oh my god!!" We looked at her in confusion. "Camille!" We remained confused, and once noticing each other, couldn't help but laugh. "I'll be two seconds," she chuckled, turning away.

"No wait!" I shouted after her. I turned to look at the girls, and smiled. "After months of dying to meet you, I finally have, and i'm sure Lozza and Elena feel the same. I'm not gonna waste a minute with you!" Lena laughed but smiled widely.

"Come on then!" She took my hand, and Elena's and I took Lozza's hand, and we walked, giggling, over to the other side of the room.

"Voulez-vous coucher avec moi?" Andy, a boy in my registration class was talking to a young woman with short hair, and in a stunning pink dress. The girl scoffed as Gary, Lewis and Thomas - Andy's friends - burst out laughing.

"Sorry love, i'm taken," she laughed, in a strong french accent.

"B-but...I..isn't...?" Lewis leaned in to whisper in his ear, and i'm assuming that he was telling him the real meaning of that phrase. I had to laugh when he blushed madly, and didn't even notice the lady coming toward us.

"Lena!" She cried, and pulled her into a hug. Lena grinned widely as she pulled away, and turned to us.

"Guys, this is Camille, the fro-hugger!" We all laughed at Lena's nickname and I shook her hand. Her eyes lit up immediatley.

"I'm guessing you're Hailey?" She asked, clearly excited. I blushed but nodded. "Hi! I'm Camille, Ray's girlfriend!" She pulled me into a hug, and I immediatley felt a tinge of happiness to add to the ecstasy I already felt.

"Hi!" I managed to say, wiping a tear from my eye. This was already one of the greatest nights of my life. Not as good as the concert though, nowhere near as good. I motioned to Lozza and Elena. "These are my best friends, Elena and Lozza!" All three of them smiled widely and shook each others hands, before hugging.

"Oh my god! It's so amazing to meet you all! Frank, Gee and Mikey have never stopped talking about you all!" This caused us all to blush even more.

"So how did you get with Ray?" Lozza asked, curiously. Happiness sparkled in Camille's eyes. It was evident she loved him.

"Well, as you can guess, i'm French, and it was at the concert in Lyon ...I had always taken a liking to Ray, but I never expecting him to be the same..." She had to take a breathe, and squeal quietly before continuing. "I didn't think he would notice me, since i'm 22...but...after the show he called me over to talk to me. He liked my hair apparently," She blushed once more, and, being the girls we are, we all ran up to hug her.

And just when I thought it couldn't get any better.

Lozza, Elena, Lena, Camille and I erupted into screams when the very familiar intro to Closer To The Edge sounded.

"WE HAVE TO GET BACK TO THE GIRLS!" I gasped, and we all began running to our original spot. Of course, there was Iona, Ollie, and Mandy, freaking out over the current song. Iona practically sprinted to me.

"THEY'RE PLAYING CLOSER TO THE EDGE!" She screamed, and I nodded so fast it could have fallen off.

"Thank fuck!" All of the girls burst out laughing and began to sing along.

"I don't remember the moment I tried to forget,
I lost myself is it better not said?
Now i'm closer to the edge,"


As though our minds were interconnected, every one of us ran toward the front. We had found the perfect spot, just before the chorus.

"No I'm not saying, i'm sorry!
One day, maybe we'll meet again!"


We screamed the words, and I felt the feeling in my stomach again. It was happiness - overwhelming happiness. Ever since I'd met Frank...i've never been so happy in all my life. I looked at my friends,
Iona,
Mandy,
Ollie,
They'd stuck by me all these years, been there for me in my toughest times, and now i'm more than happy to share my best moments with them.
Elena,
Lena,
Lozza
The same feeling was with them, I loved them to pieces. I hadn't known Elena and Lozza all that long, but since they shared the same friendship with Lena, it was as if we were all together. MCRGirls, you might call us!
And then Camille. I had met her not a minute ago, and yet she was my friend, and of that I was proud. She was one of us, and I loved her already.

"NO NO NO NO!
I will never forget!"


We fist pumped the air. It was only us, and a few others, but it sure as hell felt more than special.

"NO NO!
I will never regret!
NO NO!
I will live my life!"


The chorus hit once more, and we were jumping madly, completely drowned in the music. I had to say, I was devastated when the song ended. The hall cheered and our group huddled into a massive hug once more.

"I love you guys!" I cried, and they nodded .

"I love you too!" Lozza shouted.

"Me too!"

"And me!

"Forever!"

"I love this group!"

"And even though i've been here for like 5 minutes, I LOVE YOU GUYS TOO!" We all laughed at Camille's response, and turned to head back through the crowd. I happened to notice Lena and Iona whispering.

"And just what might you be whispering about?" I asked, raising an eyebrow at them, and they pointed towards the stage.

"Here's your second surprise!" Iona exclaimed, and all of us turned to the stage. Our headmaster, Mr Durrie held a mic to his lips.

"Good evening everyone! I assume you are having an enjoyable night?" Everyone screamed in reply, including us. "Well, now that we've had you warmed up, we have a big surprise for you!" I realised I was shaking, and held Lozza and Elena's hands. "Thanks to Iona, Ollie and Mandy in 6th year for making this come true!" Everyone turned to us, and the three girls cheered loudly.

"GIVE IT UP FOR MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Just so you know, i'm updating the Characters page with Elena and Lena ;D I've not got Lozza's pic yet, so :P

SO DO YOU WANT TO SEE THEIR OUTFITS?
I CAN'T HEAR YOU!?
(please excuse the hyperness, having a good night^^)

Hailey's Dress (and the rest (including hair))

Iona's dress and shoes (her hair is as normal)

Ollie's outfit (hair like in the picture)

Mandy's outfit and hair

Lozza's Outfit

Lena's Outfit

Camille's Outfit

Unfortunately I couldn't get a picture of Elena's outfit, but you all know what the dress from I Don't Love You looks like, don't you? If not, heres the video. Beautiful song :')

Elena, Lozza and Lena picked their outfits themselves :D

Oh, and that video i've to show you ';D

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch=zzfQwXEqYaI[/youtube]

Au revoir for now! :)