Status: Done :)

Too Good to Be True

Disenchanted II (Bonus Chapter)

Gerard's POV

I almost ran down the stairs of the stage to the back room. I had waited so long to see her...well, ok. I'd seen her in the crowd, but is not the same as holding her in my arms...

"Gerard!" My head shot up to see her standing at the door, a massive smile on her face.

"Elena!" I called back, holding my arms out so that she could hug me. Her arms where around me in seconds, and I hugged her tight, as though this was the last i'd see her.

"Oh my god, I missed you so much," She breathed onto my chest. I nodded.

"Me too....me too," We stayed like that for what seemed like hours, holding onto one another. I didn't want to let go, but someone tapped my shoulder. I looked up to see Frank smiling at me.

"Hailey and I are just going outside for a bit, where will meet you guys?" I didn't want to let go of Elena, but she had jumped back in surprise. I sighed and turned around to him.

"How about...at those doors at the back of the hall?" He nodded, smiling, before leaving the back room. "Now, where-" I turned back to Elena, but something caught my eye. I couldn't help but smirk as I noticed her outfit. "Let me guess, you're-"

"The girl from I Don't Love You." Elena stated proudly. I grinned widely.

"I don't remember her being as pretty as you though..." I stepped closer to her, and she blushed bright red. I didn't stop until our faces where almost touching, and then closed the gap between our lips. I felt her smile, and put one arm around her shoulder, deepening the kiss. Knowing what was coming next, I smirked, before pulling away.

"What-" She gasped, but I only winked, before walking over to the DJ.

"So you're still up for Disenchanted after Thank You For The Venom?" I lowered my voice to a whisper, making sure Elena never heard. The DJ nodded, before continuing with whatever the hell it was he was doing. I turned back to see Elena looking at me with one eyebrow raised and her hands on her hips. "You'll find out, don't worry," I laughed, before taking her hand and leading her into the hall.

~*~

"It's so dark..." Ollie whispered, causing us all to laugh.

"Do you think they'll find us?" Lozza asked. I couldn't see too well, but it looked as though she was looking around for them. I all honesty, I doubted it too. Frank said he would meet us at these doors, and...

"But what if they recognise you? Or Gerard? Or Mikey or Ray?"

"Yep, that's Hailey," Elena stated, and I tried to get a better look. Indeed, I could make out two figures approaching us.

"They won't! Look, it's pitch black!" I instantly recognised the other voice to be Frank's. "Gee said he'd meet us around-"

"Here!" I finished, and both figures stopped and turned round. Yeah, that's definitely Hailey and Frank.

"Gee!" Hailey whispered, rather loudly, and hugged me. I hugger her back immediately, and realised just how much of an impact she (as well as the other girls!) had had on the group. "Oh god, I missed you...and everyone else!" She pulled away and called for Mikey and Ray. By the sounds of things, they'd hugged her too.

"Its so good to have you back!" Mikey exclaimed, and I smiled. He was right. I turned to smile at Elena, even though she probably couldn't see it, and slipped and arm around her waist. At this, she leaned into me, sighing happily.

"You're taking us with you next time, right?" She whispered. I wanted to reply, but I knew I couldn't. Instead, I held her arms.

"You go have fun out there. I'll come over soon, 'kay?" I saw her nod slowly.

"Ok...see you soon," She planted a kiss on my cheek and ran over to join Hailey.

~*~

Disenchanted began to play through the speakers, and I slowly made my way through the kids, keeping my head down and my hair covered. I couldn't risk getting recognised in a place like this, but it was for Elena. It wasn't long before i'd found them.

I felt her wince in shock as I placed my hand on her shoulder, but her smile grew as she recognised me.

"Gerard!" She gasped excitedly, and I took her hand in mine.

"Would you like to dance?" I asked, trying to sound formal, but it only made her laugh.

"Get over here," she giggled, and put her arms around my neck. I smirked, and put my hands on her waist.

"Well I was there on the day, they sold the cause for the queen," I heard Elena gasp as I sung the words gently into her ear. "And when the lights all went out, we watched our lives on the screen. I hate the ending myself, but it started with an alright scene..."

We continued to dance, Elena holding on to me, and me never wanting her to let go.

Oh, I can't wait for everyone to come to New Jersey.
♠ ♠ ♠
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELENA!!!

Go wish this girl a happy birthday :') Obviously23