Status: Done :)

Too Good to Be True

Dancing With Myself

"Oh my god! Everyone's here!" I exclaimed, pulling Lena, Lozza and Elena in for a group hug. "I can't believe i'm finally getting to hold you all..." I let a tear slip from the corner of my eye, and they all squeezed tighter.

"Hey! Make room!" Iona called out, and we opened to let her, Mandy, Camille and Ollie sneak in. Of course, we were a minute too late.

"Guys, what are you doing!?" Lozza laughed, as Frank and Gerard appeared in the centre of the circle we had formed.

"Joining in, duh," Gerard stated, as though it was obvious, and even added a flick of his hair. Frank just grinned.

"Hey, come on!" Mikey's voice came from outside the circle, and we all laughed.

"You missed us!" Ray added, and Camille quickly seperated from Mandy to let them both inside the circle. I couldn't help but laugh at the scene taking place before me. Just a month or two ago, this would have been dream-material.

"If only there was someone to take a picture of us," I whispered to myself, and as if by magic, a flash caught my eye, and I turned around to see Matt holding a camera to us, Tommy by his side.

"Sissy, can I have a picture with the killjoys!?" He burst out suddenly, smiling widely at the boys.

"Well, you'll have to ask for yourself!" I told him, ruffling his hair. He'd always loved that, he told me. Within seconds, he was looking up at Gerard.

"Of course you can, kiddo," The guys all kneeled down, as I took the picture with Tommy looking happier than ever before. I felt tears begin to build in my eyes, but I wiped them off instantly.

"YAAAAAAY!" Tommy danced around the room, as I'm Not Okay started blasting through the speakers. I chuckled, and felt a pair of arms sneak around my waist.

"You packed your bags?" I trembled with excitement at the realisation that I would indeed be moving to New Jersey to live with Frank. Frank Iero.

"Nearly done," I nodded, and rested my head on his.

"Thanks for inviting me," Frank murmured into my shoulder, causing me to smile widely.

"It wouldn't be the same without you," I replied, and turned around. He planted a kiss on my lips, causing my stomach to flutter. Still get butterflies everytime we touch...

"Sure wouldn't, love," He grinned, and took my hand in his to dance to The Ghost Of You, which was now playing.

~*~

"No,"

"Iona..."

"No!"

"Please! Just-"

"Hailey! You are not going back to your house!"

"You can't control me Iona! I just need to get some stuff! I'll be two seconds!"

"I can't let you go back there!" She hissed, so that none of the boys would hear. Like they would anyway, us being out in Iona's shared garden.

"It doesn't matter! Carl won't be there!" What? Lie. Oh, maybe I can keep going...

"What?"

"He won't be there! He's usually working this time of night!"

"What about your mum?"

"Fiona? Psht, she won't even notice. The most she'll do is yell at me and phone my dad, but I can escape before he comes," I gulped, trying to convince myself that this would be the truth. Haha, as if. There were some things I couldn't leave behind, it would mean leaving the memories. As much as I wanted to forget my past, I didn't want to forget all of it.

"Are you sure?" She raised an eyebrow,

"Yes! For the love of god!" I silently wished that she would just let me go. Jeez.

"Fine,"

"THANK YOU!" I cheered, and grabbed my coat.

"I'll be back soon everyone! Keep this party going!"

The air was a lot colder than it was earlier. There was a fair distance i'd have to walk, but I could always just take the train. Yeah, that's quicker. I jumped over the fence, relieved to see the train just approaching. Any longer with Iona I would've missed it. Wait, change? Yeah, should be enough. I wonder if i'll have a repeat of that night a few weeks ago. Nah, I doubt it. Derek's behind bars, right?

Right?

~*~

I gulped loudly, pressing my hand gently on the front door. It amuses me that Fiona is too lazy to ever lock it. I couldn't hear the TV, surprisingly, so I managed to gather up the courage to push the door open fully.

No one. Nothing.

Didn't help by being pitch black, but I couldn't risk putting the light on. I'd have to make do with my phone...

Still nothing. So far so good right?

Nothing in my room either...if I can just...

Ok, i'm done now. Let's just get the fuck outta here. I don't wanna g-

"And just where the fuck do you think you're going?" I froze, every muscle in my body tensing, my mind screaming. SOS.

"D-dad?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Dedicated to the amazing KyLilly_Kid :D

Thanks for all the support guys!
Oh, and as you may have guessed, DRAHMAAH is up next ;D