Status: Done :)

Too Good to Be True

Look Alive Sunshine...

Where am I...?

"Hailey....?"

"HAILEY!"

As if my whole body just switched on, I bolted upright, only to realise I was in a hospital bed. I took in my surroundings within seconds; a drip to my right, a small TV in front of me, two chairs to my left. One empty, one taken up by someone i'd missed dreadfully....

"Iona!" I cried, and tried to reach over to hug her as tight as I could, only to find that my body had suddenly been drained of energy.

"Woah, woah! Easy!" She pushed me back into my bed, seeing my discomfort. Once I was back in a comfortable enough position, she smiled lovingly. "I thought you were never gonna wake up..."

Woah, wait....what?

I voiced my thoughts, and she sighed.

"You were comatose," Iona explained, and I felt my heart rate increase.

"COMATOSE!?" I nearly screeched out. "How the hell did that happen!?"

"What do you remember?" she asked me. I had to rack my memory for my last moment of consciousness, which would be a real job considering my brain was convinced that I was in the US with Frank and Gee and Mikey and Ray.

"Oh wait....I...I remember dad..." I stopped at the realisation. "Shit! He....oh my god, I was in the house, and...and...I was in my room...I was talking to you! And then he...he...."

"It's ok, I know, I know," I found myself on the verge of tears, and was thankful that she had stepped in. "I had called an ambulance.." I smiled in thanks, and took in my surroundings once more.

"So...how long, exactly, have I been asleep then?"

"Two weeks," she gulped out. My head spun round in shock.

"TWO WEEKS!?"

"Yeah...I know people have been comatose for months, and years, but honestly, every day felt like a century waiting for you...." she trailed off, looking at the ground, and I suddenly felt a wave of guilt.

Until another thought hit me.

"Iona....?"

"Y-yeah?"

"Where are the guys?" She looked at me, biting her lip. That was all I needed. "No...."

"Their manager-guy-person...whatever his name is, called, and said that they couldn't get the break. They had to go straight onto the tour. When they all found out about you...they were devastated. Honestly, even Ray was in tears. Frank told me he wanted nothing more in the world than to be there when you woke up." My heart warmed hearing this, and a small smile formed on my face, but it faded when I realised that they were still halfway across the world right now.

"What about Tommy?" I asked, remembering that he was at the party last.

"We didn't know how to tell him, so we just said that you were sleeping..."

"Yeah, but where is he now?" I began to panick a little. No matter what was happening, or had happened to me, I had to make sure Tommy was safe.

"It's ok, Lena, Lozza and Elena all agreed to look after him while you were in here," I nodded, understanding, and relieved that he was at the hands of people I trusted.

"So...what now?"

"I honestly don't know, we'll get the nurses to get you checked out, go see the girls and Tommy, and make our way over to the states?" I gulped, realising that I was about to leave my home for good, but at the same time, I was glad to be getting rid of all those horrible memories.

"Miss Daniels?" We both turned to see a young nurse walking into the room. She smiled politely at me. "I'm glad to see that you've woken up!" I smiled in return.

"Thank you, I am too, I guess," I added a chuckle, and inwardly wondered if I really was...

"I'm just gonna do a few checkups, and then you'll be all ready to go!" I grinned at her, and then Iona, who was looking very pleased indeed.

"That's fine, thank you very much," I nodded at her, and turned at hearing my name whispered to me.

"Welcome back," Iona smiled at me.
♠ ♠ ♠
I HAVE RETURNED!!!

I'm not going to go into details, but I just want to say I am INCREDIBLY sorry for the long wait you all have had to endure. My life has been crazy, CRAZY. People that mean a lot to me have left...new people have came in and brightened the scene, but all in all, things have been hectic.

BUT NOW THE SUMMER'S HERE!
And although I HAVE been a little busy, i'm gonna keep up with these updates.

I WOULD LIKE TO GIVE A MAJOR SHOUTOUT TO THE FOLLOWING PEOPLE.
deathXbeforeXdisco
ImFromMars
Obviously23
KyLilly_Kid

I love all of you, you have just brightened my life so much, and this story would be nothing without you. Thank you so much guys :') :') <3 <3

Although, I am going to dedicate this chapter to the wonderful, and beautiful Lyzsi-bee!. One of the best stories i've ever read, EVER, came from this girl, and it's just ajdakdfad READ IT. READ IT NOW. [url=]Give Me A Reason To Believe[/url] will make you laugh, make you cry, make you smile, and make you scream at your screen. GMARTB has now just recently finished (for now, hehehehe) and this update is a thank you to her for writing such an amazing story :')

So, thank you Lyzsi :)

Thank you all of you! You mean the world to me, and I mean it :)