Status: Done :)

Too Good to Be True

Reunited

"You know, maybe you're right about me being ko'd for so long...I feel like i've not seen the sun in years!" I exclaimed, looking around at the clear sky and cool air, surprisingly nice weather for Scotland.

"Yeah," Iona chuckled. "It's been raining nonstop this past week, looks like you've brought the sun around," She nudged me, chuckling, and started running through the car park towards her car.

"Well, Iona hasn't changed a bit," I told myself, as she slipped, and fell onto the bonnet of her car. I couldn't help but laugh as she got up and shouted "I'M OKAY!" before getting into the driver's seat.

"So where to, the flat?" Iona asked as I closed the door.

"Yeah! I take it everyone's there?" I asked, while fastening my seatbelt. I'm not safety freak or anything, but I didn't want to take any chances, having just woken up from a coma!

"Everyone, as in Tommy, Lena, Lozza and Elena. Camille went with the guys," she explained, pulling out of the car park.

"Ah." I replied, my heart sinking at the mention of the guys. "When did they leave...?"

"Last week," she stated simply, and I sighed sadly. Just a week earlier, and I would've seen them again....

"So have I missed much...?"

"Not really. Ollie and Mandy aren't coming with us though..." I felt overwhelmed with disappointment, but then again, I should've known...it's not like they were gonna drop everything for me.

"Iona...are you coming..to-"

"ARE YOU SERIOUS!?" She shouted, even surprising herself. "OF-FUCKING-COURSE! Why would I miss the chance to be with My Chemical Romance, in America, and with you!?" I looked for an answer, and laughed aloud when I realised that she was right.

"Ok, ok...true," I looked out of the window, watching the streets of Glasgow pass us by. We were nearly home, and I couldn't wait to see everyone again.

Well, half of everyone.

~*~

The sound of Shut Me Up by Mindless Self Indulgence came from inside the flat, and Iona sang along to chorus before pushing the door wide open.

"PAUSE THE MUSIC! MSI CAN WAIT, WE HAVE RETURNED!"

"We, as in...who...?" Lozza's voice came from the kitchen, and I saw her freeze as she saw us. "HAILEY!" she cried, and charged towards me, pulling me into a tight hug. "YOU'RE BACK!" I felt the tears start to spill from the corners of my eyes being back in the arms of one of my best friends.

"WHAT!? HAILEY'S BACK!?" Elena's voice came from the distance, but before we could pull apart, something slammed into us, and what we figured were Elena's arms, were flung around us.

"ELENA! LOZZA!" I was fully crying now, overwhelmed at seeing my friends again. Although, there was one missing....

My thoughts were read as another pair of arms surrounded us, and Lena's squeal was heard. I laughed as Iona put her arms around us, and we had suddenly formed a massive group hug.

"WE THOUGHT YOU WERE NEVER GONNA WAKE UP!" Lena cried, as we broke apart. I wiped a tear from my eye, and placed two hands on either shoulder.

"I'm here. I'm here....and i'm not going anywhere."

"Are you sure about that?" Lozza asked, an amused smile on her face, as she held up the receipt for the five plane tickets, for herself, Lena, Elena, Iona, Tommy and myself. I was seconds from a squealing frenzy, but when I stopped when a familiar figure stopped in front of the group.

"Hailey?" Tommy breathed. I felt the tears come back to me and I ran over, lifting him up high and spinning him round.

"It's me Tommy, it's me," I pulled him away and saw tears of his own.

"Did you sleep well sissy?" I nodded.

"I did, Tommy, but i'm glad to be awake now." He smiled.

"Me too," I smiled at him before looking around at my friends expectantly.

"So when are we gonna start packing?"

"We're waiting on you," Elena giggled. I cringed and apologised before putting Tommy down and walking over to my room.

"When do we fly out?"

"Tomorrow morning, so you better get some rest!"

"You got it," I laughed, before saying goodnight to everyone and heading into my room, which I now shared with Tommy.

~*~

Tucking Tommy into bed and looking out the window into the city of Glasgow, I sighed once more, and for a change, smiled. I couldn't wait to get out of here. I couldn't wait to see America, see Jersey, I couldn't wait to see the guys.

I couldn't wait to see him again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes, I, also, am still here, and I ain't going anywhere!
I originally was gonna do this Chapter on thursday, but sorry, i've been busy D:

Nothing on today, so that means lots of writing :}

THANK YOU FOR READING EVERYONE!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx