Status: Done :)

Too Good to Be True

Jersey Bound

My excitement reached its peak as I stepped out of the airport. and into the New Jersey air. I had been told by plenty of people that Newark was a horrible environment, but Frank loved it, and that was enough for me. After all, he grew up here.

"So...what now?" Tommy asked, a little jet lagged. I looked around, realising I didn't have a clue either.

"The boys all have their own houses, but Camille says that they have this really big house that they bought. She's gonna pick us up and take us there." I nodded in understanding, and tried to remember what car she had.

"She's using Ray's car though, so look out for a black car," Iona pointed out, and everyone looked at her, and burst out laughing.

"That's all you can tell us!?" Lena laughed.

"No...I," Iona had now also joined in laughing. "She said a name, but, I can't remember! It was a weird name. Like, Gaj-oo-er or something?" We laughed, realising what she meant.

"Was it Jaguar?" I asked, and her eyes widened.

"Yeah! That was it!!"

"Doesn't that look like a Jaguar?" Lozza pointed towards a nice looking car drive into the car park, or the "parking lot" as they called it here.

I couldn't help smiling widely, knowing that "here", was New Jersey.

We cheered as Camille honked her horn and pulled up beside us.

"HEY GUYS!!! Hailey! You're awake!!" She swept me into a big bear hug, and I hugged her tightly back.

"I am!! And now i'm in New Jersey!!" I wanted to scream, but decided to keep it to a loud squeal. Camille hugged the others, and ruffled Tommy's hair, and we all piled into the car.

"So where to?" Lena asked from the passenger seat, which I noticed was on the right hand side rather than the left. Camille grinned.

"The boys' spare house, of course! I'm not saying that they're rich or anything, they actually all chipped in to rent it out for you guys!" My mouth dropped, and I scoffed.

"They did what!?" We all shouted (apart from Tommy, who was a little confused).

"I know! But they insisted!" We all caught our breaths, and decided to look out of the windows at the new scenery and environment we were about to be living in for more than a while.

"Hey Camille, do you know when the guys get back?" Lozza asked, and I turned my head in anticipation for the answer. I was desperate to know when i'd see them again.

"Well, luckily they're still on this side of the country. They're down playing Philadelphia tomorrow night, so I thought today we could get settled in and then tomorrow we could head down to their gig? And surprise them afterwards?" I couldn't even reply. I was speechless. Whatever karma magic shit came over me and suddenly made all this...this happen, I owe it a hell a lot.

Camille turned around, having not heard an answer, and we all nodded slowly, still dazed. She grinned, and continued driving us, to which would soon be, home.

~*~

It was getting darker by now, and we had been driving for at least an hour, but the journey had been fascinating. I'd spent the time basking in Newark and everything about it - the people, the cars, the houses - and wondering how our reunion with the boys would go. I remembered the last time i'd saw Frank since everything happened - the kiss, and then we'd danced to The Ghost Of You, before i'd persuaded Iona to let me go home.

God, what an idiot I was...

"Hailey, have you still got that medicine that nurse gave you?" Iona called over, and I held up the bag with whatever-the-fuck-it-was inside. Apparentley I hadn't fully recovered, but we'd managed to convince them to let me out, promising that we'd make a stop at a hospital once we got in New Jersey.

Ha. Like i'd be going back to a hospital.
♠ ♠ ♠
I promised Elena i'd update this tonight, so - HERE YOU ALL GO! <3

Thank you everyone for the comments! I didn't realise how much this story meant to everyone, so, once again, I apologise!!!

I'll try not to let it happen again!!!

Now...I wonder what this house the boys have rented out for them will look like? D: