Status: Done :)

Too Good to Be True

Home Sweet Home

"We're here!" Camille finally exclaimed, pulling up outside a beautiful house, nicer than any i'd seen in my life in Scotland.

"We're...living....here?" Iona asked, gaping at the house. Camille was the first to get out, not the slightest bit surprised.

"Close your mouth, you guys will catch flies," she laughed walking up to the front door and unlocking it.

"Holy crap..." Lozza gasped, following up behind Camille. I held back, letting Tommy go in front of me, and examining the rocks fit into the small hill leading up to the front porch. I gasped looking inside the lounge.

"The kitchen's a bit small, but it's pretty damn awesome! And check out the sofas! They're so comfy!" Camille told us, throwing the keys into the coffee table in between the suite, and walked into the "kitchen". Personally, I thought this place was perfect: large enough to be comfortable, and lots of decoration, but nothing fancy. I was so curious to see my bedroom.

"Oh my god! The TV's bigger than in the flat!" Iona exclaimed, pointing enthusiastically at the 32 inch flatscreen TV hanging on the wall behind the front door. I grinned, and joined the others on the couches, letting Tommy sit on my knees. I didn't notice much difference in the TV, apart from the accent in the adverts.

"Hey guys, how about we order in for our first night? You guys must be exhausted!" Camille asked, putting down glasses of coke for everyone. We thanked her, and I looked at the clock on the wall, realising that it was 8pm already.

"Yeah, I am feeling kinda tired to be honest....what were you thinking of?"

"Well, there's a few leaflets in the drawer..." Camille disappeared into the kitchen, and came back with a few leaflets.

"Indian, Chinese, Pizza..."

"PIZZA!" We all called at once, and then laughed aloud.

"Pizza it is then! What are we all wanting?" The girls all shouted out their requests and I laughed when Tommy joined in. Pizza was a treat for him, so he must've been excited.

"How about we get three large pizzas, and just have different toppings, and we can take slices from each?" I offered, and everyone murmured in agreement.

"So what flavours will we have?"

"How about one plain mozarella, one ham and mushroom, and one pepperoni and meatballs?" Lena suggested, and I grinned in approval.

"THAT SOUNDS AMAZING!" Iona whooped.

"I'll phone it right now..." Camille disappeared again, and we all looked around the lounge.

"I want to see my bedroom!" Elena suddenly exclaimed, and we all agreed immediately.

"Should we go and have a look right now?"

"Well, what if we've been, like, given rooms?"

"We still need to unpack though..."

"Yeah, i'm exhausted."

"Still, we should wait until Camille comes back,"

"Yeah, we can check out our rooms and unpack while we're waiting for the pizza!" Everyone nodded in agreement.

"Do you think we'll all get our own rooms?" I asked, to change the subject.

"Hopefully. Depends on how many bedrooms there are..."

"I think I remember Camille saying 7, but i'm not too sure..."

"Well of course there's gonna be enough for all of us!"

"But what about when the guys come back?"

"Hey guys, that's the pizza ordered!" Camille came back to where we were sitting. "My room's already taken, so you can all just go pick whatever right now!" Everyone cheered, and began wheeling their suitcases around the house in search of their new room. I ushered Tommy to go ahead, while I hung back to talk with Camille.

"Hey, Cam..."

"Yeah?"

"What happens when the guys come back?"

"Well, they're off on tour for at least another month..." my heart sank, "...so we don't need to worry about it just yet, but I think we'll just be sharing rooms. We'd only be here for a day or so longer though, the guys have their own houses." She finished with a smile, and I nodded in understanding.

"Ok, awesome! Thanks!"

"Don't worry about it Hailey, i'll give you all a shout when the pizza's here,"

"Thanks Cam!" I called, already running (well, trying to) with my suitcase to find a room. I knocked on each door, and one by one heard "Taken!" I was getting desperate, until I got the end room, and alas, no shouts were heard. Taking in a breath, I pushed the door and entered my new room.

"Woah," I breathed. taking in the gorgeous bedroom. The red and cream bed, the red carpet, the modern but simple closet and bedside table. I could fit in here just nicely...

~*~

2 hours and a full stomach later...

"So are you enjoying New Jersey so far?" I asked Tommy, tucking him into his bed. He nodded enthusiastically.

"I like it here! I like the house! It's big, like the old house, but without Carl and Fiona..." We both drifted off, smiling crazily, remembering that our "parents" were out of our lives, hopefully forever... "Do you think we'll be here for long?" He asked, snapping me out of my thoughts. I smiled down at him.

"Until the killjoys get back,"

"What are they doing?"

"Why, saving Europe of course!" Tommy grinned.

"Awesome! I wish one day I could be a killjoy," I smiled sweetly.

"Keep on dreamin' sunshine," I ruffled his hair, and kissed his forehead before standing up. "Goodnight Atomic Kid."

"Night Violet Vengeance!" I smiled widely and went to leave his room, but a groan stopped me.

"Are you ok?"

"Sing to me! Please? Once more?" I was getting quite tired, but I knew that it would make tonight easier for Tommy.

"Ok, which one?" I kneeled down beside his bed.

"Summertime, please?" He smiled, and I returned it.

"Fair enough,"

And with that I sang him up until the end of the second verse, as he slowly drifted into a peaceful sleep. I gazed down at him lovingly before going into my own bedroom.

I lay comfortably on my new bed, looking up at the white ceiling and thinking about what my life had come to, and what would become of it in the next month. Here I was, Newark, New Jersey. America. In a month, i'd be moving in with Frank Iero, Frank Iero, my teenage crush and my hero. I smiled, remembering all the jokes, all the rumours, all the pictures. I laughed quietly as the Tumblr logo appeared in my head.

"Maybe tomorrow night," I whispered to myself, before crawling under the covers and getting some good night's sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm baaack! And earlier than planned!

This chapter is for a very special girl, Lyzsi.. Just wanted you all to know, that Lyzsi is an amazing person, no matter what has happened to her, that I will always love her, and that she is NOT a coward!
Oh, and that I always keep my promises ;D

OH, and the layout's fixed, so Lozza's AWESOME banner is back on display!! :D:D:D

-Camille's Character Page updated-

Also, i've heard that some of the links may not be working. Well, it's 3am so i'll leave that till the morning xD