Status: Done :)

Too Good to Be True

"Fans"

Frank's POV

"Any word from them, Gee?" I looked up at my redheaded friend, and he sadly shook his head.

"None of them. They're probably still back in Scotland for all we know..."

"Hey, remember we kept those tickets by, just in case. If Hailey's woke up yet, they'll all be here tonight." Ray added, trying to lighten the mood.

"But do you think she has woke up yet?" Mikey asked from the other side of the stage. I looked at him, then at my ring. I hadn't seen her in over two weeks, the same amount of time we'd been separated about a month ago. I missed her horribly, but it wasn't the case of being able to phone her, or knowing that she was at school, it was knowing that she was lying in a hospital bed, in a coma, and could be waking up any moment.

"Ok, let's take a break! Just remember, we're on in 3 hours guys!"

Everyone split to the left of the stage to get a drink and something to eat, and I felt an arm go around my shoulders.

"Hey man, I know how you feel. I'm missing Elena terribly."

"I know, it's just.....I want to be there for her waking up. I want to apologise..."

"Frank, it's not your fault. You need to stop thinking this. You had no idea it was gonna happen..." He looked at me, "...right?" I couldn't push the thought out of my head...I had suspicions...and they were true. If only i'd acted on them.... "DUDE." Gee stopped me and looked me right in the eye. "Right?" I gulped, wondering if I should tell him.

"She'd been acting weirdly, not wanting to talk about her parents and such..." I looked down. "I had a feeling something was up, but she kept putting it off. If i'd known...I never would've let her go to her house that night." I sighed sadly, feeling my eyes go moist. "You never saw what I saw Gee. The first look I had of her, I thought she was dead. Her head was bleeding...her skin was so pale and...it felt like ice. For a minute, everything just came crashing down. I..." I sighed, not being able to say any more.

"Hey guys, what's going on?" I turned around to see Mike, looking at all of us with a confused face. "Why so down?"

"Long story Mike...." Gee sighed. I glanced at my ring, and thought about how long a story it really was...

"We've got time, right?" He replied, sitting down on one of the chairs. He looked at each of us, and stopped at me. "Oh! It's about that girl, right?" I took a deep breath and nodded.

"Yeah. Hailey,"

"What do you know about her?" Ray asked, and Mike shrugged his shoulders.

"I know that you guys met her at a party..." he looked at me and smirked, "..you had a little, 7 minutes in heaven with her..." My heart rate accelerated at the memory, my hands around her waist, her fingers twined in my hair... "..and that she was...ahem...raped." There was an awkward silence for a while, before I decided to speak up.

"There's a lot you don't know then." The guys looked at me.

"Well, i'm all ears."

~*~

"Now, you all know we're gonna be nowhere near the barrier, right?" Camille called from the front, as she began to pull in near a reasonably big looking building.

"Yeah, but it's ok. At least we get to see them!" Lena grinned.

"And it'll be easier for Tommy that way, he won't get hurt," I smiled down at him, and he shrugged his shoulders.

"Let's get going!" Lozza cheered, being the first out of the car, and ran over to the queue. As soon as we were out, I grabbed Tommy's hand, and we both ran over to join her.

"WAIT, where are the tickets!?" Elena asked, looking at all of us panicked. My heart rate suddenly increased as I realised we didn't have tickets, and knowing MCR, the tickets would have sold out weeks, maybe even a month ago.

"Hey! Hey! Calm down! Guys! I've got tickets!" Everyone slowly calmed down as Camille held up 7 tickets. "The guys agreed to keep these by in case we came in time, and of course, we did!"

"So..they knew we were coming?" Iona asked, and Camille shook her head.

"Nooo, nooo. They kept them by in case we did." She said, smiling, and we all turned to hear loud squealing and cheering, and the line of people began to move toward the doors. I began to quiver with excitement, reminding me of the first time I went to see them, years ago. It was just Iona and I, and it was our first gig. I used to say it was the best night of my life...but now it doesn't stand a chance.

"Ahhh! We're going to see My Chemical Romance again!" Elena cheered and we all grinned. I looked down at Tommy, and my heart warmed to see a smile that could light up the room, and his eyes sparkling like the sea on a sunny day. I couldn't be more glad that he'd became a part of this. He was the happiest he'd ever been in his life.

"Ok guys! Get your tickets ready!" A voice shouted from the front of the queue, reminding me how close we were to getting through the doors. I took my ticket from Camille and sighed happily. That was, until two girls in front of me with hair bigger than a fucking watermelon starting giggling.

"Oh my god Megan, I can't wait to see Frank!"

"I know! Oh my god! We're gonna be right in front of him!"

"Yeah, we'll push those stupid emos out the way. We deserve the front more than any of them."

"Oh my god! You said "way"!"

"Oh my god! I so did!"

I rolled my eyes and looked away, until they started up again.

"But how gorgeous is he, I mean, oh my god, those eyes..."

I felt something spark inside me, but tried to ignore it.

"Oh my god, I would do him in a minute."

I winced, feeling the jealousy increase that little bit more.

"The way he moves about onstage..."

It hurt to hear them talk about him like that, but I was too caught up to stop listening...

"I can't believe he's taken though..."

I breathed a silent breath of relief praying this was the end.

"Oh my god, I know. What's her name, Hailey? Sheesht, that's the best he can do?"

My eyes widened in shock, and I subconsciously felt my fists clenching.

"I know right? I mean, why go for some ugly little chick from Scotland, when he could have one of us!?"

I felt my heart tear a little, and I couldn't push the thought out of my head. What if they were right? Why would he have someone like me when he could have someone like them...?

And then something hit me.

No, literally, something hit me on my shoulder.

"Hailey!"

I swung around to see all of the girls looking at me.

"What's wrong!?" Lozza asked, and I looked at her questioningly.

"You look like you've just been punched in the gut." Camille stated simply, and I shrugged, trying to think of an excuse.

"I was just thinking of stuff back at home." Iona was first to come up and put her arm around me.

"Love, that's all in the past now. You've got us. You've got the guys. You've got Frank." The last three words didn't convince me as much at the moment, but still, I nodded, and joined them in going through the doors.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alooha!
Ze next chapter, for all you lovely people! :D

ONLY HOPE FOR ME IS YOU VIDEO SOON! WOOOO!! :3