Status: Done :)

Too Good to Be True

Plan

"WILL YOU, STAKE ME, BE-FORE, THE SUN, GOOEES DOOWWNN....!"

The crowd went mental as Gee sung the final line of the final song, Vampires Will Never Hurt You. I wiped a tear as I jumped and cheered, ecstatic at hearing my favourite song live again. As the song finished, I got one last good look at the guys, and gasped as I saw they were looking out over the crowd, like they did at prom, as if they were...looking for someone...

"Goodnight Philadelphia! Thank you!" And with that, the lights went down, and the band disappeared to side stage.

"Oh my god! How amazing was that!?"

"I know! There was even more people here!"

"I know! It was so different! It was longer!"

"They played a different set, too. I don't remember them finishing with Vampires in the UK!"

I drowned out the excited squeals of my friends, and focused on trying to find the best place to go to see them. Personally I didn't care where, but it wouldn't help if there was a hundred screaming fans there at the same time. I wandered outside, looking for a side door, a back door, anything...

"Hey! Wait up! Where are you going?" Lozza called from behind me, and everyone ran up to me.

"I'm trying to find where we can meeting them. Where we'll go." Everyone looked around, and too, realised that this was gonna be harder than we thought.

"The tour bus?" Lena suggested, and lightbulbs appeared.

"YES!" Everyone cheered in agreement, and we immediately began searching for the bus.

~*~

"Good show, guys!" Ray called, and we all nodded, and high fived each other. I was grinning, but my heart had still dropped a little. She wasn't in the crowd. None of them were.

"Hey, did you see her?" Mike asked, drying off the sweat with a towel. I shook my head sadly.

"Nah, nothing..."

"Don't worry man, it's just a matter of time." I nodded, and grabbed a towel, heading towards he shower.

~*~

"You guys!" Iona hissed, beckoning us over to the door which lead out to the tour bus. I sprinted over immediately, expecting the boys to be there, but alas, nothing.

"Are they here?" Camille asked.

"Nah, I just figured they'd be coming out here." Iona shrugged;

"But won't fans see us if we stand here?" Lena added, and I realised she was right. We'd have to come up with something...

"Guys...I have a plan..." I said, smirking.

"Well?" The girls and Tommy huddled in, curious.

"What if we blended in with the fans? It would give them a real surprise, and also let them know that we're here?"

"I like this idea!" Iona chirped, but Camille frowned.

"But what then? Will we go somewhere else to see them, or?"

"Well, it's up to them I guess. Hell, they might even invite us on the tour bus." We all looked at each other questioningly, but eventually just gave in to the idea. It wasn't the best, but in all honestly, all we really wanted right now was to see them.

"You guys..." Lena whispered. We turned around, and surely enough, fans started to stand near us, squealing and giggling, and getting out things to sign. I clutched onto Iona's arm in an effort to not get lost in the sea of fans. Iona and I giggled, starting to feel more like fangirls rather than close friends of the band. Then of course, competition arose, and the watermelon girls returned.

"Oh my god! We're gonna meet them!"

"I know! We're gonna like, touch Frank! Can you believe it?"

"No! And remember, Frank's mine, Megan."

"In your dreams, bitch!"

I growled, getting more than annoyed. Just when I thought I was finished them...

"Trust me, once he sees us, he'll drop that bitch in a second."

I opened my mouth to retaliate, when an echo of screams let rip amongst the groups, and I stood on my tiptoes to see bright red hair and afro move towards the group...

~*~

I was last to step through the door, and the screams let rip. I tried to perk up for the fans, but missing Hailey was dragging me down. If I could at least see her once, know that she was ok...

"Oh my god! Hi Frank!!"

"Hey," I replied, letting a smile form on my face.

"Thanks for everything! You guys are awesome!"

"Thank you!"

"I love you Frank!"

"Love you guys too,"

The more I signed, the drowsier I became.

"Frank!"

My head perked up at the familiar Scottish accent. I couldn't help but to immediately search the sea of faces, for...

I stopped, and like magic, my heart pieced back together. With a smile, I looked back into the beautiful blue eyes of the girl that meant the most to me in the whole world...
♠ ♠ ♠
So i'm not very good at coming up with chapters...hehe.

This chapter is for the amazing Lena (ImFromMars) and Lyzsi (KyLilly_Kid) because earlier today, they cheered me up when I wasn't feeling too good, so, thanks guys :'D

xxx