Status: Done :)

Too Good to Be True

I Missed You

I sucked in a deep breath as the car pulled to a halt near the small park that the boys had gotten off at. Thankfully the park was empty, and it was late at night/early morning, so it was unlikely that anyone would be visiting it anytime soon.

"Go get 'em tigers!" Iona chuckled, and we all hastily got out of the car. At the sound of the car doors slamming shut, Frank, Mikey, Ray, Gee and Mike, who I hadn't met yet, all turned around, and showed a smile that lit up the street. Excitement bubbled in my blood at seeing Frank so close, in person, all to my self. At the realisation that he was only metres away, I burst into sprint towards him. Suddenly all the anticipation that had built up inside me was let loose, and my legs carried me faster than I could remember towards the man I loved. As I approached him, I saw a massive grin spread on his face, and his arms opened to welcome me. Upon seeing this, I slowed down slightly, and almost perfectly flew into his arms.

When my arms were around his body, his arms around mine, everything stopped. I didn't care about anything anymore. I didn't care that I had just been in a coma, I didn't care about my parents, I didn't even care that I was in New Jersey, the only thing that ran through my head was Frank, and how much I wanted to remain in his arms. I felt a hand go up to the back of my head, and I hugged him tight as though it was our final goodbye. A tear sprang to my eye, and all the emotions poured out at once. I didn't want to let go. I didn't want to say goodbye again.

"Hailey," he choked, and I pulled away, and looked into his glimmering eyes.

"Frank..." I breathed. "...why are you crying?" I smiled sadly and wiped his eyes. He looked down at me with passion, and cupped my face with his hands.

"I missed you," He said, letting a tear roll down his cheek, and pushed his lips onto mine. In that moment, our lips melted together, and the kiss was...perfect. My mind went blank, all I could focus on was how perfect this moment was...

We'd been kissing for about 5 minutes before we slowly broke apart. I looked around and noticed everyone else was caught up in each other, and didn't seem to pay too much attention to us. Looking back into his eyes, His beautiful smile showed once more.

"Welcome back," He whispered, and led me over to the others.

"Hailey!" The guys gasped, and hugged me one by one. My heart warmed each time, it felt so good to be so loved...in comparison to my earlier life...

"We missed you!"

"I missed you all too, even though I was in a coma," I laughed, and turned to Mike, who was grinning at me.

"Hello!" He said, stretching his arm out to me. "I've heard a lot about you, Hailey," He nodded towards Frank, and I understood what he meant. I just wondered how much Frank had told him....

"Mike Pedicone! Nice to finally meet you!" I chuckled, and he smiled. I was suddenly reminded of a 'trending topic' on Twitter in the past...#PedicureOnDrums...don't ask. "So I know everyone now!" He looked at everyone else.

"Yup!" Iona replied, particularly hyper, for some reason...

"Anyway, you guys must be exhausted...should we head back to the house?" Camille asked, Ray's arm around her waist.

"That sounds like a good idea...but...how are we all going to get there?" Lozza asked. There was a silence while everyone thought.

"What about the tour bus?" Elena suggested.

"I could always phone Jeff and ask him to take us back," Gee replied, smiling down at her.

"It takes an hour to drive back, won't you guys be exhausted for tomorrow?" Camille asked, looking up at Ray.

"We actually don't have a gig tomorrow, so we don't need to worry about that," Ray replied.

"Well, let's do that then!" Frank grinned, and I grinned at everyone. A tug at my shirt reminded me of the youngest member of our group.

"Hey sissy, " Tommy smiled weakly, struggling to keep his eyes open, "I'm really tired..."

"I know, I know, well we'll let you get some sleep on the bus, ok?" I smiled at him, and he nodded, yawning. Looking around, I noticed a bench at the exit of the park, so I led him over, and sat down, letting him lie with his head on my lap. "Just try and get some sleep, ok?" He nodded and got himself comfortable.

"Is he ok?" Frank whispered, kneeling next to me.

"Yeah, just tired," I whispered back, and I looked up to see Gee walking over.

"What's up with little Tommy?"

"He's just feeling really tired. This is probably the latest he's ever stayed up," I chuckled, and I saw Tommy smile.

"Hailey...?" Tommy asked, weakly, opening his eyes to look up at me.

"Yeah?"

"Can you sing for me again?" He gave me an innocent smile and I chuckled quietly.

"Tommy..."

"You sing for him?" Gee and Frank asked at the same time. I looked up at them and smiled weakly.

"Tommy finds it hard to get to sleep most nights, but if I sing something to him, I dunno, it's like a lullaby to a baby..."

"What do you sing to him?" Frank asked, and I smirked.

"What do you think?"

"I'm guessing....us?" Gerard chuckled. Tommy grinned at him in response.

"Anything from you guys, but mostly the Danger Days stuff," Tommy blushed slightly.

"Awesome....how about...I sing for you?" Gee offered, and my eyes widened. Looking down at Tommy, his face completely lit up with happiness.

"OH PARTY POISON! YES! YES PLEASE!"

"Really?" I asked him in disbelief. Was I really about to hear Gerard Way sing in front of me?

"Sure! What song do you want me to sing?" He asked.

"You're going to sing!?" Elena asked excitdely, as she walked over. "Can we all listen?"

"Of course!" Gee chuckled, and everyone sat in a circle, Elena next to Gee, Lena next to Elena, Lozza next to Lena, Mikey next to Lozza, Ray next to Mikey, Camille next to Ray, and something that sparked curiousity in me, Iona and Mike....

"Can you sing Cancer?" Tommy asked finally, once everyone had sat down. Gee nodded and sat down in the middle of the circle, facing Tommy.

"Now turn away...if you could get me a drink..."...

I closed my eyes as he began to sweetly sing the enitre song.

..."Cause the hardest part of this, is leaving you."

We all wanted to cheer and clap, but when we saw that Tommy was now sound asleep, we settled for a quieter response, and all looked up and smiled at Gerard. A few of us even had to wipe our eyes. Looking up, the massive tour bus pulled up at the road, and a man, who I figured to be Jeff, jumped out of the passenger seat. Exhausted, everyone made their way in. I looked down at Tommy, suddenly realising I would have to carry him in. But I didn't think I had the strength.

"Hey," Frank said, reminding me of his presence. "I can get him, if you like." I immediately smiled in thanks, and helped him lift Tommy into his arms. As we walked over to the tour bus, I gazed up at him with a new kind of love. Seeing him carry someone who meant so much to me, it gave me even more trust, a bigger feeling of safety. But not only that, I began to consider him as a father....

Hailey, what the hell are you talking about!? You've known this man what, two months. You're not even engaged and you want to make babies with him!?"
No! I just...the thought just popped into my mind. Seeing him carry Tommy....
Yeah, yeah, just remember your age...

I guess I had a point there. I hadn't even turned 18 and I was considering starting a family. It was just a little too early for me.

"You ok?" Frank asked, as I helped him up the steps of the bus.

"Yeah, fine," I turned to smile at him, and he smiled warmly back. Turning back around, I realised that I was inside My Chemical Romance's tour bus. "Holy shit..." I breathed, so quiet I could barely even hear it. There was a small living room/kitchen type bit, where you could sit down and watch tv, or make something to eat. There was even a huge stack of dvds! After that was the guys' bunks, and then the front, where there was a table-type thing with seats, and a couch on the other side. Turning around, there was a door which i'm guessing was either another room or the bathroom.

"You're looking pretty tired," Frank said, as he lay Tommy down on his bunk. I felt my eyes go heavy, and chuckled quietly.

"I guess..."

"Come here," he said, and led me to the front. He disappeared for a few seconds before returning with blankets and a pillow.

"What are you doing...?"

"Here, lie down," He set the blankets and pillow up to make a bed for me in the couch, and instructed me to lie down. Too tired to even hesitate, I let myself fall into the cosy wonderland. I was starting to drift mere seconds after getting under the blankets.

"Frank...."

"Sssh..." An idea popped into my head and I smirked.

"So shut your eyes, kiss me goodbye..." I sang quietly, which made him smile.

"And sleep...." He finished, kissing me on the head. The last thing I remember was those hazel eyes looking into mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
HERE YOU GO! :D:D
Guess the time!?
4AM.
Awesome huh?
I've been up writing update after update, and yeah. But I regret nothing.
I hope you know that I love you all. Everytime I get a new comment it honestly does warm my heart. Thank you :') xoxo