Status: Done :)

Too Good to Be True

So Long and Goodnight

I lay facing the ceiling, like I had been doing the past hour. It was probably longer than that, but you don't keep track of time. I wasn't following the wavy lines the grooves made, no, I wasn't focusing on what I could see. I was thinking. Just about, everything. Frank, Tommy, My parents. How important they were to me. I knew I wouldn't be the same while Frank was away, but I knew I had to try. For Tommy.

"Hey," a knock on my bedroom door caused me to bolt upright. I relaxed at seeing the familiar face.

"Hey," I replied, smiling sadly. Sighing, Frank closed the door, and came over to lie beside me.

"I'm sorry." He put his arm under my head, but I decided to just cuddle into him, scrunched into a little ball. It made me look weak, but right now, I was weak.

"Don't apologise Frank...this is you. This is your career, this is your life. It's bigger than me,"

"Hailey,"

"It's fine. Look, I'll have Tommy, i'll have the girls, i'll be fine," I looked up at him, forcing a smile as best I could. He smiled sadly down at me, before pressing a kiss to my forehead.

"I wish I could've had one more night with you..."

"There's always the future, Frank." At this, I genuinely smiled, and much to my pleasure, he did too.

~*~

"I'll miss you guys," I said shakily, hugging Gerard tight. "Do your stuff." He chuckled, and patted me on the shoulder once more before moving on to give Elena one final goodbye.

"Bye Mikey, hurry back!"

"We'll be back, don't worry," He said, the corners of his mouth stretching into a smile. I laughed quietly and hugged him, before moving on to Ray.

"See you later, puff daddy," I grinned, and he laughed, remembering the memory.

"Bye Hailey," I hugged him tight.

"Stay safe out there,"

"We will, don't you worry," He pulled away, smiling, before I turned to Frank. I felt my heart tear as he tried to smile, but just couldn't. In one move, he had swooped me into a big hug.

"I can't believe I just got you again, and now i'm gonna lose you," He murmured into my hair, something i'd always loved.

"I'll be here when you get back. You're not losing me Frankie," He pulled away and kissed me full on the lips. I kissed back with as much passion, but it was cut short by the honking of the tour bus horn. He looked at his tour bus once more, and back to me and sighed.

"Bye, babe," I smirked at his new nickname.

"How come you've never called me that before, babe?" I asked, raising an eyebrow, and he shrugged.

"You don't need a pet name. You're Hailey to me. I just thought i'd try it out, " I grinned widely and chuckled, inwardly ecstatic at hearing his statement.

"Well that i'm just as glad to know," with that, we kissed once more, before he pulled away, and started walking backwards in the direction of the tour bus. He looked at me once more, a pained expression, before turning and getting inside. I walked over to the girls, and we all had a group hug.

"Lozza, Lena, Elena, Iona, Camille...you guys know that no matter what, we all stick together, right?" All the girls cheered in approval, and I smiled. We broke apart, just to watch the tour bus start its engine and drive down the road. I sighed, watching as he disappeared once more.

"I'm gonna miss them so bad," Elena sighed.

"Me too," Lena added.

"I can't believe they're going for 2 months," Lozza admitted upsettedly.

"It's just...anything can happen out there..." Camille, too, sighed. I remained silent, watching the road where the bus was last seen, before walking back into the house. I didn't go to the kitchen, or to sit down. I went straight to my bedroom, and unbeknownst to me, i'd be spending a lot of time in there.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hehe, hello :3