Status: Done :)

Too Good to Be True

Jealousy

15 minutes later.

I hit the play button on the stereo to blast My Chemical Romance - Na Na Na. I grinned and started singing along, as the others did too. I walked up to Kim, who was bobbing her head. She didn't know the words....duh. She grinned at me.

"Has this been fun or what!?" she exclaimed, obviously a bit over-excited. I grinned.

"Yeah, its been fun." But it could get better. I looked around, hoping to see him, of course,
he wasn't around. He was in the closet with Iona. I flinched as I thought of it, jealousy nipping at me.

Why couldn't that be me?

Kim smirked. She saw right through me.

"You dirty bitch!" she said playfully. I glared at her.

"What!?"

"Like you don't know. You're desperate to get down and dirty with Frankie!" she chortled. I scoffed and slapped her on the arm. It was pretty feeble, but damn, I wish I hit her harder.

"It's not like that!"

"Yeah, yeah...." she rolled her eyes at me. "I can totally tell by...." she froze when she saw who was standing in front of us. Even I was struggling to keep my jaw closed.

"Umm...hey!" Gerard smiled. I wanted to laugh at Kim so bad. You could say dumbstruck was an understatement. I, on the other hand, decided to be normal.

"Hey, Gerard! You having fun?" He smiled wider, and I got a glare from Kim. Revenge!

"I am! Thanks. So...what are you girls up to?" Kim took this chance to get back at me.....

"We were actually just talking about-" ...But I didn't let her.

"-the Na Na Na music video!" I cut in, elbowing her. Another glare. Two birds with one stone! I shut Kim up AND got a conversation started with Gerard Way! I deserve a cookie....

"Oh yeah? What do you like about it?" Gerard had a twinkle in his eye. Kim sprung back into life.

"Everything!" I nudged her again, reminding her to keep her cool. Woah, wasn't it supposed to be the other way around? "I mean, I love the car, the guns, and like, the kid is so cute!" she continued.

"Grace? Yeah she...." I walked away, leaving the two 'lovebirds' to talk. I still couldn't believe this was happening...I turned to my right to see Mikey Way and Ray Toro, and then to my left to see Gerard Way talking with my best friend! Was this some sort of dream? I was left in even more doubt as Ollie opened the closet door, Frankie and Iona walking out. I gulped, feeling the jealousy once more. I must have been in some sort of trance, because I never saw Iona come up to me.

"Hey!"
Silence
"Helloooo? Hailey"

"W-what!?" I asked, suddenly realising that someone was trying to talk to me. "Oh, hey Iona!" I said with a smile. The jealousy faded a little when she laughed. Iona was my friend, my good friend. Chicks before dicks, right?

"God you're such a dreamer. You enjoying yourself?"

"Yeah, a little. Not as much as you probably were!" I nodded towards the closet. Maybe if I brought it up in friendly conversation, it'd make me feel a little less jealous.

"You got me there! I mean - woah! That was Frank Iero!" she gasped a little, and I could tell she really was quite taken aback. "But it...it didn't feel right.."

"What?" Didn't feel right..?

"Yeah, I mean...you're the one with the massive obsession, you call 'crush', on him, right?" Now I was the one to feel taken aback. Maybe Iona was a better friend than I even thought!

"Oh my god! That was so...beyond nice!" I pulled her into a tight hug.

"No problems honey, now all we need is to cross our fingers for him to pick your bracelet!"

"I know...this is just all so surreal...."

And again, I was proved right when a hand was placed on my shoulder.
♠ ♠ ♠
Merry Fucking Christmas!!

I sorta wrote this in a rush - I don't like breaking promises, and today went a lot busier than I epected. Anyhoo, I got them up, and thats all that matters, right?

You know I love feedback :D