Status: Done :)

Too Good to Be True

On And On We Carry Through The Fears

"Hey! How did it go?" I glanced a look at Lozza, not replying. Instead, I ushered Tommy to head off to his room. Once his door closed I felt my bottom lip tremble. Suddenly everything just snapped, and I burst into tears. "Woah, woah woah!" Lozza came right up to me and hugged me.

"What's going on?" Camille asked, while the other girls walked in. At the sight of me, they dashed over to comfort me. As much as I wish I could say it helped, it didn't.

"Hailey, what happened?" I pulled away from Lozza, my entire body shaking. I sat on the couch, and dried my eyes the best I could.

"They...my...To...oh my god," I started wailing again, unable to speak, and I felt a pair of arms around me. Judging by the "Sssh"'s, it was Lozza. I cried into her shoulder for a bit, before managing to calm down a little. There was something about Lozza...she always made me feel safe. She was one of the people that if she said "It's gonna be ok," you'd believe her.

"Do you think you could tell us what happened?" Iona said, as the girls came to sit beside me. I nodded, wiping a tear again.

"Legally, i'm not allowed to be looking after Tommy until i'm 18. And even though i'll be turning 18 in a few months, i'll need to adopt him, and that takes from like two months to a year." I heard their quiet mumbling to themselves, and looked up to see each face looking at me with worry and sadness.

"So what's going to happen now?" Elena asked. I gulped and looked at them all.

"Apparently I have an aunt in LA. He's gonna live with her."

"WHAT!?" Everyone gasped at once.

"I know," I breathed, struggling to keep the tears away. "She's coming round tomorrow afternoon to pick him up."

"Oh my god," Iona gasped. Having known me personally, the longest, she knew the most how much it would affect me. Her hands flew up to her mouth. I nodded, biting my lip and trying not to cry again.

"I'm so sorry Hailey..." I could only nod. Camille came and put her arm around me.

"How about I make you all something to eat, and fix you something to drink," I nodded in thanks and hugged her.

~*~
A few hours later

I walked over to his door and pushed it open, and saw him sitting on his bed, looking out of the window. "Hey," he turned around, and as soon as he saw me, came running up to me, and hugged me tightly.

"Hailey," I could already hear the tears coming, so I pulled him over to sit on the bed.

"Hey, sshh," I pulled him into a hug and rocked back and forth, letting his tears settle.

"I don't want to lose you Hailey," He said, tears still falling from his eyes. I put a finger beneath his chin and smiled weakly.

"Tommy, no matter what happens, you know that i'll always look out for you, i'll always be your big sister," He nodded, and wiped a tear.

"But how, if i'm all the way over there?"

"I'll come visit you. You know I will. And i'll talk to you on the phone. And Tommy, you know, that if ANYTHING happens, you let me know, and i'll be right over there." I saw a small smile, and he nodded.

"Ok,"

"Now, what are we?" It took him mere seconds to remember.

"The kids from yesterday," He said, grinning.

"What are we?" I asked, louder.

"The kids from yesterday!"

"Say it louder!"

"WE ARE THE KIDS FROM YESTERDAY!" He shouted, his face lighting up. It brought a tear to my eye, once again, seeing My Chemical Romance's doing make my brother so happy.

"Now, get some sleep, Atomic Kid, and i'll see you in the morning."

"Night Hailey!" He said as I tucked him in.

"Night kiddo," I whispered, getting up and turning off the light. As I left his room, my breath caught in my throat, realising this was the last time I would ever be doing this. Feeling more tears spill down my eyes, I knew what I had to do.
♠ ♠ ♠
HAI GUISE!

So, I have something to ask of all you guys!

I saw this on facebook and it looks AWESOME! 1,000 people or so have already responded, but I thought i'd get the word out a bit more :D (If you can't see it, message me and i'll tell you all the info)

On the other hand, bye byeess! xoxo