Status: Done :)

Too Good to Be True

A Little Piece Of Heaven

Hailey's POV

Without thinking, I headed straight for the closet. I couldn't look at my friends. I knew what their reaction would be like. I would end up either screaming or laughing. But the second I was in the closet, I realised what was about to happen. My head was pounding, I could barely breathe. I hadn't kissed anyone in 2 years! Well, who could blame me. After the...you know, I couldn't do anything like that... As soon as I heard the closet door close, I felt a slight comfort.

Ok. Just...forget about everything. 7 minutes in heaven. What happens in the closet stays in the closet....if that...makes sense...

I decided to just talk about our previous talk. "Look, Frank, I... " I began to talk, turning around.

But what I got wasn't what I expected.

I never even got a look at Frank before his lips came crashing onto mine. He took my face in his hands, and kissed my lips. My first reaction was: holy shit. I panicked. I knew that i'd just freeze, not do anything back, and then he'd think he'd made the wrong move....but I don't want it to be like that! Thankfully, my heart ruled in the end, I couldn't help but smile as I moved my arms around his waist, kissing him back. I felt him smile, too, and then I realised: I was kissing Frank Iero. Frank Iero was kissing me. And we both liked it. We both stood there, kissing for a while. There's nothing I could say to describe it to be honest. It was all just too surreal for me. This sorta thing just doesn't happen in my messed up life.

The passion...it was just overwhelming. My breathing started to quicken as we backed up against the wall. My fingers ran through his hair while his hands wandered down my back. We were frenching by now, and I was pretty surprised at how well I was doing, considering I hadn't kissed someone in years, like I said. It was too good to be true. It must've been a dream - right?

The last thing I saw was the door opening and the blinding light.
♠ ♠ ♠
woohoo!
Sorry the chapter is quite short. But I was hoping that the drama would make up for it a bit? No? Ok then. sadface.
I've also noticed that my tenses are a bit screwed up. Have you noticed? I hope it isn't too confusing.

oh, and one more thing -
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JARED LETO!!! :D :D :D
Yeah I know his birthday was 'yesterday' (like 3 hours ago) but my laptop crashed and I couldn't get it on in time...so...ya know :D

Thank you to XCyanide_SuicideX and Stay Forever Young. for the support!!

Also, you may notice throughout this that i'm not very good at kissing scenes. There is a reason for is = I've never kissed someone Dx yeah, I know, tell me about it, but its just to let you know, because I won't be able to go into details and all :)

Comments?