Status: Done :)

Too Good to Be True

Home

Oh great! The only time I actually manage to sleep, my alarm goes off, at like 5 in the morning? what the fuck? And when I have such a good dream as that? Urgh. You can never win can you.

It took me a while but I finally managed to get my lazy ass out of bed. Following my usual routine, I went straight to the shower. The whole time I couldn't think of anything other than my dream. I mean sure, I bet every other girl in this godforsaken planet has had near enough the same dream,
but it just seemed...more real. Stepping out of the shower, I caught a glance of my reflection in the mirror. Wrapping a towel around my body I sighed.
God, I look so much like my mother
Pray to god I never end up like her...

Just as I was about to exit the bathroom, I picked up a pair of my jeans off the floor. Must've been from yesterday, I thought to myself. However, as I picked them up, I got the fright of my fuckin life when a lighter fell out of one of the pockets. "What the fuck!?" I cursed. I reluctantly went over to pick it up. I stared at it for a moment. This wasn't like a lighter we'd use...it looked american, what was it, Zippo or something?

And then it hit me. The lighter was the exact same as the one in my dream. It was the one that Frank gave me. Frozen in confusion, I decided to go back over my dream, to find some explanation for this.

Ok first, you're never gonna believe this. I made out with Frank Iero. It was 7 minutes in heaven, and I swear to god, it sure was 7 minutes in heaven. When Kim opened the door and we came out, everyone was dancing, but we weren't. Me and Frank just talked; for ages. Eventually, I gave him my number (why I didn't get his im not sure), and then...then...

He gave me the lighter!?

Ok, so I don't get this. If Frank Iero gave me his lighter - in a dream - how the hell am I holding it in my hands!? I shook my head, and decided to worry about this shit later. I pulled on my school uniform and headed downstairs. Unsurprisingly, the living room smelt of smoke and booze, and it didn't even bother me that there was a small amount of blood on the couch. I walked straight into the kitchen to seeTommy sitting at the breakfast bar with his head in his hands. I ruffled his hair as I walked past.

"Hey kiddo, what's up?" even though I had a vague idea.

"Fiona, Last night...she..." he mumbled, not budging.

"She what?" I asked, turning around. I closed the fridge door and put the milk on the counter.
He mumbled something else, but got up and left the kitchen.

"Tommy...HEY! Come back!" I shouted, running after him. I caught his shoulders and spun
him round, kneeling so that we were face to face. "What did she say to you!?"

"She called me a useless piece of...s, h, i, t..." he said...trailing off as tears came to his eyes. I could feel anger boiling inside of me. That cow of a mother could fight with our dad all she wanted, but she dare even open her mouth to Tommy! I pulled him into a tight hug and he broke down. I stroked his hair, trying to comfort him.

"Tommy, you listen to me, ok? Don't listen to a thing Fiona tells you, ok? She is the useless one, you are special Tommy! You mean a lot to me, but Fiona, she's not worth crying over, ok?" Within a couple of minutes, he pulled back, sniffling.

"Thanks sissy,"

"No problem kiddo. No how about we get you some breakfast?" I wiped his tears away, and he smiled a little.
♠ ♠ ♠
Aloha! The Kitchen
First of all, sorry this is up a bit later than usual, its just because I was going through a pretty tough time with The Rev being dead a year yesterday, and ya know, I found it hard to write something not a7x, if you know what I mean. But still, I made a story dedicated to him if you ant to read it! :D
My Guardian Angel

secondly, It might seem like a filler, but there's some important shit in here! And sorry if you're confused, all will be explained. And you've met Tommy!! :D I added him to the character page. I'll add each character as it's introduced.

Comments are very much appreciated :)