I'm Leaving You Tonight

In for a night of disappointment...

Mystery person’s P.O.V - same day.

One word – GUTTED! Tonight was meant to be the best night of my life to date, and it’s all ruined! I had tickets to go and see my favourite band My Chemical Romance at the local arena, Birmingham NIA to be exact. And the reason I’m missing out on this musical mecca? Fucking food poisoning! Argh! I swear I am not eating anymore of my mum’s cooking until she takes some goddamn lessons! Seriously this is the 3rd time in a month! You’d think I’d learn after the first time really, but nooo I’m that dumb! Hehe! So yeah as I was saying…no gig for me! I had to give my ticket to one of my wannabe friends. Now don’t get me wrong I do love her to bits…but god help MCR! No wait god help me…I’m gonna throw up!

Barely making it to the bathroom, I manage to empty the contents of my stomach into the sink (I have a phobia of upchucking in toilets so hush!), before hearing the doorbell ring. Oh joy, my 'best friend' coming to take my most prized possession away from me! I slowly make my way to the door, by which time Jess is impatiently ringing my damn doorbell every 5 seconds it seems!

“No need to ring it so often Jess, obviously I’m in. I mean hello I’m ill!” I groaned when I finally opened the door.

“Yes I know but hello I’m going to see MCR tonight, so like I totally need to get there super early!” She practically screamed at me.

“Nooo it’s fine scream all you like, I don’t have a headache or anything!” My sarcastic nature coming out in me.

“Jeez just ‘cause you’re jealous that I’m going to see MCR and you’re not!”

You’re only going cause I’m too ill to go and I was nice enough to give you my ticket!”

“Speaking of the ticket, hand it over. I gotta like get going like now!” She demanded.

Whoa when did she get like this…all over a band she only likes for their looks! I fully take back that comment about me loving her! Remind me to kick her little wannabe ass when I’m 100% well again! Regardless, I get the ticket and hand it over to her.

“Could you try and bring me back some merch, you know to make up for me being ill?” I ask as politely as possible in this situation.

“Err I guess. I mean if I like remember to, I’m probably gonna be like ‘busy’ with Franklin after!” She giggled while attempting at what I think was her ‘seductive face’!

That girl never learns does she? God knows how many times I’ve corrected her on ‘Franklins’ name. Oh lord I give up, kill me now!

“Riiight…well you try your best for me ok? Now run along you don’t wanna miss it.”

“Ohh yeah right, bye Emmy!” I’d shut the door on her before she’d even finished the last syllable of my ’name’.

“Finally now I can mope around in peace!” I sighed leaning against the door. Back to bed I think for a night of soppy chick flicks, minus any food of course (for obvious reasons). Just gotta stock up on any ‘medicinal needs’ before I head back to bed though!



Sorted! Now I’m all tucked up in bed. *sigh* I needed to be at that gig tonight, they’re my saviours (in every sense of the word), and I needed to get away from all my problems for just one night at least. Ahh well my life’s obviously destined to be this way…may as well play the part, it was made for me after all.

Oh damnit think happy thoughts quick. I’ve been in this downward spiral before and the end result is never good. Hmmm…Mikey! Yes ok I kinda have a little thing for Mister Way Jr but I can’t help it, there’s just like this invisible force pulling me towards him. If only I could just meet him once, so I could just talk to him. We seem to have so much in common, and it would be great to finally talk to someone who actually understands what I’m going through. I mean all my online friends are the best, but they’re not here with me you know? If I could just have that for one week I’d be happy, hell one day even!

Anyway back to my night of sobbing over chick flicks…