Ribbons Academy for Boys

o17

“Hero! We missed you so much!” Tanner hugged me.

“I missed you too!” I said, trying to hug as many of them as I could. They let me go and I went to unpacking things.

For dinner, I made enchiladas and Rex and Jasper turned it into a ‘Celebration-that-Mike-is-gone-and-Hero’s-Back’ thing. I was against the name, but everyone thought it was funny. Braxton looked like he was ignoring me. I didn’t blame him. I felt weird around him. I wondered if it would ever be the same. After dinner, Rex convinced Braxton to let us play Truth or Dare. Braxton included.

After 2 rounds, Tanner had kissed Fye, Rex ate half a cup of ketchup, Gerald was in his boxers, and Tucker was wearing a thong… And it wasn’t mine.

“Lets play Spin the Bottle 7 Minutes In Heaven.” Chase suggested. A few other people agreed. We got a bottle and Chase handed it to me. “Ladies first.”

“Fuck you.” I said and took the bottle. I spun it hard and when it stopped, it was facing Braxton. He didn’t say anything as he stood up. I was so shocked. Why Braxton? It could have been any guy in the whole fucking room. I followed him to his room and he closed the door.

“Time starts, now.” Jasper called. It was dark, but I could still see him.

“Hero.” he whispered in my ear.

“What?” I asked.

“I want you.” I barely heard him say, even though he was right in front of me. I could feel his breath on my cheek.

“I told you, I don’t want to be your toy.”

“I know.” he said and kissed me. It was another gentleman’s kiss. His hands didn’t roam my body and his tongue stayed in his mouth. I pushed him away. “A game is a game Hero.” he whispered.

He was right. It was the ‘rules’ that you had to make out, or something sexual. And why am I saying no? Braxton was one nice piece of ass. I pulled his face back to me and I kissed him hard. My hands went in his hair, and his ran up and down my back. He bit my bottom lip, sending chills through my body. I think he felt it because he smirked into the kiss. I opened my mouth. He groaned a little as out tongues fought.

“Times up lovebirds!” someone yelled. I gasped and tore myself from Braxton. We both stood there, panting.

“Hero.” he whispered.

“Games over.” I said sternly and walked out. I resumed my spot at Braxton came out of his room. Braxton spun and it landed on Fye. While they were in Fye’s room, Rex asked me,

“So what happened?”

“Isn’t that confidential?”

“No.” They all said in unison.

“Well for me it is.”

“Should we be expecting a relationship from you two?” Gerald asked, wiggling his eyebrows.

“No.” I said, frowning. When their time was over, Fye spun to Chase. Then Chase to Hank. And ironically, Hank spun me. Braxton had opened his mouth to protest, but closed it. We went into my room and closed the door. Someone yelled that our time started.

“Hank-” I was cup off by his lips. It was a rough kiss. Similar to the one I had with Braxton. Except Hank’s hands traveled my whole body and before I knew it, he pushed me back on the bed. He pulled his shirt off and started kissing my neck.

“Hank stop.” I said, trying to push him away. He grabbed my arms and pinned them above my head and kissed me again. He let go of my arms and his hands flew to my pants and he unbuttoned them. “Hank!” I said louder.

He ignored me again and pulled my pants down. I was scared. Hank, my best friend, was going to rape me. When he went to take his pants off, I tried getting away, but he threw me back on the bed, and I hid my head on the backboard.

Scream! I told myself, but nothing came out. There was a knock on the door, saying our time was up. New rule: Go inside and tell them time is up!

“Why must you struggle so much?” Hank asked He tore my panties off and before I knew it, I felt him inside of me. This was not the first time I had been raped, but it didn’t stop it from hurting. I opened my mouth to scream, but nothing came out for a second time.

I saw the door burst open and I could see Braxton, Rex, Derell, and Tanner. Someone pulled him off of me, and when I felt free, I turned to my side and pulled my green blanket over me so the boys wouldn’t see me. I pulled it over my face so I could cry without them see me. I heard lots of yelling, but I tuned it all out. Someone touched my shoulder and I flinched.

“Hero?” It was Tanner. I pulled the blanket down and looked at him. He sat down. “Are you okay?” he asked softly.

“Yeah.” I whispered.

“Are you sure?”

“Yes. I’ve been raped before. I just cant believe Hank would do that.”

“Well, he raped 5 girls, that’s why he’s here you know.”

“And I’m number 6.” I stated, looking at the wall.

“Oh honey.” he rubbed my back. “Maybe you should take a shower.”

“No, I should go to the hospital or something for a rape kit… Tanner?”

“Yes?”

“What would you do if your best friend raped you, but you didn’t wont turn him in because you think he’s a good friend anyways?”

“I don’t know Hero.” he said after a minute. I bit my lip. He got up and went to my dresser, pulled out a pair of red panties and blue sweatpants. “Here. Sleep well hero.” he kissed the top of my head and left. I sat up and slipped my clothes on. I sat there thinking, why me?

~*~


In the morning. I got up and took a shower before anyone got up. When I was done, I got dressed and went to my room until I had 10 minutes before classes started. I walked out of the dorm without saying a word to anyone. I got to German and I saw that Braxton wasn’t there. And he wasn’t for the rest of the period. It worried me a little, but I let it go.

I went to art and like usual, the teacher didn’t do much. At the end of class, I went up to him.

“Sir?”

“Yes?”

“Can I please come in here at lunch and work?” his head snapped up.

“I suppose so.” he said slowly.

“Okay, thank you.” I said and left.

~*~


At lunch, I went to the art room, sat in the back, and drew. I wasn’t talking to anyone in my dorm. Hank wasn’t in chemistry, that didn’t really bother me. What bothered me was that Braxton wasn’t in English either. I didn’t want to think about what could have happened to the both of them. I didn’t care as long as Braxton was safe.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow? Right? I KNOW HOLY CRAP! lols.
Another Wow: I HAVE 205 READERS, AND 58 SUBSCRIBERS! WOW thats amazing. I love refreshing the page and seeing the numbers go up. It makes me so happy.

So, i ask you again: Team Braxton, or Team Hank? LOLs
And im sorry its so short. i dont have that much typed up, and i liked this spot :)
So yeah, i think thats it.
<3