Ribbons Academy for Boys

oo2

“Mind if I change?”

“I’m fine.” he crossed his arms, leaned against the wall and smirked.

“I’m sure you are.” I laughed and pushing him out. I changed and walked to the main room and I saw everyone lounging.

“Okay, let’s go.” Braxton said and we all left. We went down to the building marked ‘Cafeteria’ and there were doors marked A-Z I think. We stopped at F and a police officer opened the door and locked us in

“I’m claustrophobic.” I whispered. Hank and Tucker who were next to me, laughed. They both say next to me at the table and Braxton was holding a menu.

“I think because we have a new dormie, she should pick.” Chase suggested. Braxton smiled.

“Alright.” and handed me the paper. Grilled cheese, hot dogs, hamburgers, or pizza.

“Grilled cheese?” I asked. Everyone groaned. Never mind then. “Okay, hamburgers?”

“Sure.” they all said. Braxton took the menu, and ordered.

“Okay, I don’t like this.” I said.

“What?” Rex asked. He was across from me and Braxton was to his left.

“I feel like I’m in jail.”

“You are.” Hank pointed out, “And its okay, tomorrow we’ll go shopping and get food so we can stay in our dorm.”

“You can cook?” Rex asked. I nodded.

“Finally. We can stop coming here!” Chase cheered, and the rest of the boys followed suit. Our food came via police officer and they stood in there as we ate. When we were done, they let us go back to our dorm. We got in and all collapsed on the couches.

“So Hero, tell us more about you.” Tucker said.

“Like what?” I asked.

“Where are you from?” Parker asked.

“Minnesota. What about you guys?” I asked. There were a few Oregon’s, Arizona, New York, and Fye was from Europe.

The TV suddenly turned on and it scared me, causing me to jump into Hank. He laughed and held me for a second.

“Good evening students. Tonight you get 3 choices: House of 1000 Corpse, The Hangover, or Ice Age.”

“House of 1000 Corpse!” Most of them yelled.

“No! No! NO!” I yelled louder.

“Why?” Fye asked.

“I hate scary movies.”

“It’s okay Honey Bee, if you need, I’m here for comfort.” Tanner said from a different couch. Did he really just call me Honey Bee?

“Are you gay?” I asked seriously. He blushed.

“No.”

“No, no, no. Honest to God, are you gay?” No straight man would say Honey Bee like Lady Gaga.” he blushed again and I dropped it.

“Soooo, I’m pushing 1.” Braxton said. I was leaning on Hank and he had his arm around me, and I groaned. Great. Just great.

~*~


When the movie was over, I was shaking, curled up next to Tanner. How the hell did this have no affect on them? Just cause you raped or killed someone doesn’t mean you’re not scared of anything. Hell, I’ve done more shit then them and I was scared.

“Bed time!” Braxton called.

“You expect me to sleep after that?” I asked. They just laughed and went to their rooms. Tanner hugged me and went to room 8. I followed Hank down the hall.

“Hey, is it all right if I cant sleep, I come into your room and talk?” I asked when I saw him to go to room 11, right next to me.

“Of course. Night Hero.”

“Night Hank.” I went to my room, changed into pjs, and went to bed. I surprisingly fell asleep right away.

~*~


I woke up from talking in the main room. I got up and stretched, and walked to the door.

“I had a dream that a chick was here.” Jasper said. I laughed and walked out in my booty shorts and tank top.

“Holy shit!” Jasper yelled. Everyone laughed.

“Morning Jace.” I said and kissed his cheek. I went to the kitchen and got a bowl of cereal.

“Hero, I think I speak for the whole dorm when I say, your hot, but you’re in a room full of rapists.” Rex said.

“I sadly agree.” Chase said.

“Would you really rape me?” I asked.

“Maybe. But seriously, put clothes on please.” Rex said. I sighed and went to my room. I put on some sweats and a hoodie.

“Better?”

“No.” someone from the couches said. I saw Tucker get up and run to his room.

“EW!” I yelled after him.

“Just for your safety.” Braxton said. I sighed and went back to my soggy cereal. When I was done, I showered, and changed into black skinnies and a green shirt. I went out to the main living room. I grabbed a notepad and a pen and sat on the coffee table.

“What do you guys want for food?” I asked. Each boy waited their turn to speak. I was surprised. When they were done, I asked, “Okay, who wants to take me?” Hank stood up, and so did Braxton. We were almost out the door when Tanner decided to come too.

We went to the office and we got an officer to come with us. We got in Dorm F’s truck and the officer got in the drivers spot and left. I was in the back with Hank and Tanner. We got to the store and Tanner got in the cart.

“Wow Tanner.” I laughed.

“Get out.” Braxton said.

“No, let him have fun.” I said. He glared at me. Wow, mood swings. Tanner stayed, Hank pushed, I directed, Braxton pouted.

“Tanner, sweetie, you need to get out. Not enough room.” I said after awhile. He frowned and we helped him out without tripping the cart over. We finished and the officer paid and we left.

“Whose stick foot stuck up his ass?” I whispered to Hand when we got in the car. He burst out laughing and Braxton turned slightly in his seat to look at us.

“I love this girl.” Hank said, wrapping an arm around me. I laughed and leaned on him. The officer watched us in the rearview mirror.
♠ ♠ ♠
thanks for reading!
Please subscribe if you havnt already, and comment :) <3