Ribbons Academy for Boys

o23

“Happy birthday Hero.” he whispered in my ear, sending chills of goosebumps through my body.

“Thank you so much. You really didn’t have to.” I said, picking it up and sitting on my bed.

“I know. But I wanted to.” I strummed a few chords.

“I feel like shit, I didn’t get you anything.” I said.

“I don’t care. I’m just glad you’re happy.” he smiled. I put the guitar back and faced him.

“Braxton…I think… Well, no.. I love you. I love that you stand up for me and are always protecting me. At first I though you were paranoid, but I just get it now. I like that you’re such a gentleman. No one has ever treated me like that. They just want me for sex, but you doing. Or atleast don’t seem like you do. I just… I love you Braxton.” I said. My hands were getting clamy, I was sweating, and I was blushing. Clearly, I was nervous.

“Hero.” he whispered, gently putting his hand under my chin and lifted my head. “I love you.” he said, laughing lightly. I could feel my face grow more red. “You’re so cute when you blush.” he said and leaned forward and kissed my lips lightly. His other hand went to my waist and his hand under my chin moved to the back of my head and pulled my closer. I deepened the kiss and licked his lips my hands went through his long hair. He opened his mouth, but he stuck his tongue in my mouth before I could go in his mouth.

I heard Braxton moan quietly as our tounges fought. I smiled and he laid me down gently and got ontop of me, never breaking the kiss. His body seemed to fit perfectly with mine. My hands went around to his beck, and under his shirt. I started to slide his shirt off, and he sat up to finish taking it off, and threw it to the floor. We were both panting heavily and when he came back down, he went to my neck and trailed kisses to my chest, but stopped at my collar bone and went back up. His lips connected with mine again and we continued this for a good 5 minues. I could feel him going hard against me, and it turned me one, wanting him so much. I ran my hands down his stomach to his pants button and started to unbutton them. Braxton suddenly pulled away, and stopped me.

“Hero, don’t get me wrong, I really want you, but I don’t think right here, right now is the best time.” he said.

“Okay. I understand.” I breathed. Braxton leaned down and kissed me softly.

“I should go.” I nodded.

“Okay. Good night.” I said as he got off and put his shirt on.

“Goodnight to you too Hero.” he smiled and left. Why did he leave? Maybe to fix his problem. I laughed to myself.

~*~


In the morning, I got up about 10:38 and took a shower. I got a bowl from the cupboard and got some cereal. I went to the refridgerator, but there was no milk. I groaned.

“What’s wrong?” I turned around and saw Gerald.

“We’re out of milk.” I said, throwing some bare cereal in my mouth.

“Why don’t you have some left over cake?” he asked, taking out the tray with about a 4th of the cake left.

“No thanks.” I smiled. I walked to Braxton’s door and knocked. I heard a thud and the door opened. “You okay?” I laughed.

“Yeah.” he smiled. “What’s up?”

“We need to go grocery shopping.”

“Okay. Make a list while I throw on some clean cloths.” I nodded and got a piece of paper and a pen from my room.

“Come tell me what food you all want!” I yelled. Some of the boys came up to me and told me what they wanted. When they were done, Braxton and I left. Hand in hand. We went ot the officer’s office and we got a police officer to take us.

~*~


That night, after everyone went to bed, I decided to get Braxton a birthday present. The guitar was beautiful and I had to repay him. I knew exactly what to get him. I remembered in December, Red Hot Chili Peppers announced that they were going on a tour and they were coming in June or July, so I was getting us tickets.

As I shut the dorm door, I heard someone clear their throat. I froze for half a second and then turned around. I saw John with his hand on his door knob, about to walk in.

“Where do you think you’re going?”

“For… For a walk.” I said.

“Really?” he questioned.

“Yes.” I said more confidentally. He started walking towards me.

“You’re lying. Come on Hero, I know you.”

“Will you turn me in?”

“Where were you going?”

“To get Braxton a birthday present.” I sighed.

“Wasn’t his birthday yesterday?”

“Yeah. So was mine and he got me a fucking guitar!”

“And you got him nothing? Alright, come on.” he started walking past me.

“Where are we going?” I asked.

“Taking you to get a present.” I grinned.

“Thanks.” he shrugged.

“Yeah, yeah.”

We got out to his car and he started down the driveway. It was freezing outside as he decnded on the road.

“Where to?” he asked.

“Someplace that sells tickets.” I said.

“What band?” he asked, taking a left.

“Red Hot Chili Peppers.”

“Oh, they’re good.” he said. I shrugged.

“I don’t like them that much.”

“Aw, you make such a good girlfriend.”

“Shut up and drive the car.” I snapped.

“Whoa there. I could still turn you in.” John smirked. I huffed and brought my knees to my chest. It started sprinkling outside.

“Why does it rain so much here?” I asked.

“‘April showers bring May flowers’.”

“That’s gay.”

“You’re gay.” he retorted.

“Stop being such a kid.”

“Fine Miss Michealson.” the rest of the trip was silent. We got to a Safeway and pulled into a parking spot.
♠ ♠ ♠
So! My haircut is amazing :D just saying. There's pictures in my gallery on here :)
And i got my hair cut at the same place as a future site in this story. Next chapter you'll find out where :D

The auddtions to my school's Musical is tomorrow!(tuesday) im so nervous! Especially 'cause i cant sing..... lols.

Um, comments? They are amazing! Thanks! <3
<3 :)