Status: ACTIVE :3

Waiting

X

“What? What's wrong?!” Dad stormed into my room, a panicked look on his face. I tried to take my eyes off of the mirror, but I couldn't. They were glued to the reflection of my newly pink hair. “Oh my god,”

“Please don't make me go to school like this,”

There was a slight smile on his lips as he stared at me, and I furrowed my eyebrows. “Tori, you know you have to go to school.”

I was befuddled. “You think this is funny, don't you? Mom!”

I brushed past dad in time for mom to walk back and do a double take. “Oh, my baby!”

“Dad is making me go to school!” I could see my mom's face falling into an expression of sympathy. She looked at dad for a moment, silently having a conversation, before looking at me.

“You're father is right, Tori. You have to go to school. When you come home, we'll head straight to my salon and I'll fix you up.”

I screamed, stamping into my room and pushing my dad out to slam the door. Oh, Madisyn is going to pay for this. I quickly thought of a prank to get her back, but in the mean time, I did what I could with my hair. I had mom fishtail it when I was cooled down enough to talk to her. After she finished, I walked into my closet.

Once I was satisfied with my outfit, I decided I would join everyone at breakfast. My face fell when I saw mom cleaning off the table.

“Oh, sorry baby but you took too long getting ready. There is a banana on the counter for you.”

I nodded, grabbing the banana and walking to the garage, hearing giggling behind me. I looked at Madisyn from over my shoulder, shutting up her giggling fit. The ride was awkward as it always was, but I ignored Madisyn to the best of my abilities, and I scowled at the thought of her having the upper hand at the moment. I pulled into the school and parked in my usual spot, getting out and walking over to my friends.

They forgave me, and I stayed on my best behavior while Madisyn was around, which I found completely stupid. They were my friends first, and now I have to pretend like everything is just peachy between us.

“Oh Tori!” Amanda squeal when she first saw me. “I love your hair, it's so cute.”

I shot a smirk to Madisyn, and then turned back to Amanda. “Thanks, I decided that I needed a change,” I twirled the end of my braid, playing along with Amanda. It wasn't long before Johnson and Andrew walked up to us together, stopping their conversation when their eyes fell on my hair.

“Victoria! You know you have pink hair?” Johnson asked and I wanted to smack him.

“Yes, Johnson, I do know that I have pink hair. Do you like it?”

He took a seat next to Amanda and Madisyn, smiling all the while. “Sure, it suits you.”

“I don't like it,” I turned my attention to Andrew, who was looking at me like I was a disease. “You look like you're trying too hard to be Madisyn.”

I blinked a couple of times, trying to digest what he said to me. The table was eerily quiet, which was helping build the awkward tension that was forming with not only Madisyn but now with Andrew also. I nodded, and grabbed my bag, walking away before my ex-friends could see my cry. I decided in that moment that Madisyn was a sickness, and was killing me slowly by taking my family and is now attacking my friends.

Throughout the day, I had everyone tell me that they loved my hair, and decided to keep it pink. I now had the upper hand, and tonight when I got Madisyn back, it would be 2 against her 1. The day passed slowly as I tried to avoid Andrew all day. It was hard, seeing how he was in some of my classes, and we use to be the best of friends, but if he wanted to be Madisyn's best friend now, he could be the dirt under my shoe, just like her.

<><><><>


After everyone was asleep, I snuck into the kitchen and grabbed the plastic wrap before going upstairs and sneaking into Madisyn's room. She was sleeping over the covers, her stupid sketch book turned over on her stomach. I rolled my eyes, thanking God that she still had her headphones in blaring music that I couldn't identify. I went into her bathroom, and plastic wrapped her toilet, all the while keeping myself from cracking up. Oh, so what if I was immature... I was finally getting the revenge that I could legally.
♠ ♠ ♠
:o Oh snap!
Sorry it's been forever, I had a bit of a writer's block, but I think everything is coming back to me.
Also, on a side note - I may or may not be writing my own story. :3 I'll post a link if/when I do.
And, please don't hate Tori too much... she is losing her friends and family. :b
COMMENT AND TELL US HOW MUCH YOU LOVE/HATE THIS STORY. :D

Oh, P.S. Tori's School Clothes