You're Such a Gorgeous Nightmare

Seize The Day Or Die Regretting The Time You Lost

~Elizabeth's POV~

It's raining. Again. I used to love rain but I got bored seeing it all the time and getting soaked. Although I live in London, an enormous city, that is supposed be one of the most exciting cities, with huge shopping malls, concert halls, etc. I'm not satisfied. Nothing fun is happening in my life. I'm turning 21 in a few days and still I'm not sure am I happy with my life. I mean, I got almost everything what I wanted in life. I'm studying to be a photographer. That's always been my dream job, I love doing it and I know I kick ass at it. And I'm not alone 'cause my best friend has been with me all the way, both in good and bad times. But I feel like something is missing. It's like I have hole inside.

"Beth!" My best friend Lara snapped my out of my thoughts as she practically broke my door entering my room.
"What the hell?" I can swear I had the most obvious WTF look.
"I have tickets! We will have a blast! Oh my God! Backstage! We'll go shopping! Can you believe it? Live!"

Okay, Lara was always crazy..but I've never seen her act like this. She was making circles around my room, waving her arms in excitement, jumping up and down, rolling on the floor, hugging me, jumping on my bed...

When she finally stopped squealing, yelling or whatever she was doing that made that kind of sounds come out of her mouth I came to my sences and barely formed a sentence out of shock.

"Lara, honey, a-are you okay?"
"I'm perfectly fine! Why?" She looked at me like I'M the weird one.
"B-because you were acting like a lunatic?"
"That's because I'm sooo excited. I have the best present for your birthday!" A huge grin came across my face.

Since I moved to London with Lara and away from my family she became the only close person to me. We've lived here for 2 years and that means 2 years without my family and 2 years with no special surprises and gifts for birthdays from them. Lara knew they always prepared something special for me so she tried to fill in the spot. Just one of the many reasons I love her.

"What?!?!? Tell meee!" I'm not a very patient person. So I want everything sooner than later.
"Well...my soon to be 21-year old friend I'm taking you to a concert. And not just any concert! To the Warped tour final concert here in London. Every single band that is worth listening is gonna be there!"
I was about to say thank you a million times but she cut me off. "But that's not all! I'm taking you to a major shopping before and to backstage after!" She yelled.
I literally froze. Warped. Bands. Shopping. Backstage. Me. Lara. 21. I kept repeating those words in my head over and over again.

"Beth? Beth?" I could hear Lara saying something but I didn't pay any attention.
I was still processing everything.
" Elizabeth!" I jerked. "What do you say?"
I tackled her to the ground and hugged her. "Thank you! Thank you! THANK YOU!"

~ Bryan's POV ~

"Dude hurry up!" I heard Craig yelling at me.
"All right, all right. Just chill dude!"

Right now I'm on a tour with my band, Escape The Fate. We're all packing for the tours' last show in London. We started in LA, toured across US with different bands, then left to Europe to do the same. Now, for the final show in London, every band that was on Warped tour is coming to make a hell of a show

I saw Max carrying things to the bus.
"You ready?" I yelled to him.
"I was born ready."
"You excited to see the girls of London or you're just stoked for the show?" He shook his head no.
"No. I'm tired of those easy girls we meet on tours."
"What? They became a too easy pray for the Maxifer?" I laughed.
"No. It's just..I want to find a decent girl. Settle down maybe."

Wow. I never expected to hear that from Max. I mean, he had changed since Ronnie was arrested. He stopped using drugs and he matured a lot. Despite what everyone says I think he does blame himself for what happened, but he would never admit it.

"Yeah, I know it's weird hearing it from me, but I've changed. I mean, I want to change."
"Good for you dude. Now c'mon, let's load this shit up and let's get going."
"Whatch out London cuz' Escape The Fate is comin' to rock the shit outta you!"

** On the tour bus**
"Rob you suck!" Craig laughed at him.
We were playing Guitar Hero and it was Rob's turn on the guitar and he couldn't hit a single note. On easy mode.

"Let me show you how it's done." I took the guitar out of his hands. I hit every single note on the expert mode.
"Now this is how it's done." I pushed him lightly.

After a few minutes I sensed my phone vibrating in my pocket. I took it out and answered without checking the caller ID. "Hello."
"Hiiiiiiii Brybear!" I recognized the squeaky voice. It was my girlfriend Dolores.

We've been together for almost two months now. She's a fun girl, she does have her crazy moments but when she doesn't she's a really cool girl.

"Hey Lo. What's up?"
"Nothing much just calling to see where are you now."
"We're...Um, well honestly I don't know where we are right now but I know we're heading to London." I admitted.

"Who are you on the phone with?" I heard Max asking me.
"With Lo."
"Bah. You should hang up."
The guys didn't like her but I didn't really pay much attention to it.
"Argh. Him again." I heard Lo growl over the phone. "I don't even know why are you in that band. Your band mates suck!" She said.
"Don't talk about them like that. They're my friends. Best friends. I don't talk bad about your friends." I snapped. I couldn't take her criticizing them again .
"Sorry. It's just..they hook up with random girls and they drink a lot." She sounded like she was disgusted. "I don't want my boyfriend to be in that environment and start acting like them!" She started to raise her voice.
"We're a rock band. It's not unusual or anything." I frowned.
"So what? You hook up with random girls on tour? Or even when your not on tour?" She yelled.
I sighed in frustration. "For the millionth time I never cheated on you!" I yelled back.

We were only together for two months and she was already acting so controling and possessive.
Max came to me and he snatched the phone from my hand. "Fuck off you psycho bitch" He hung up.

"That's my girlfriend dude!"
"Dude you really need to break up with her! She's controlling you like a 1-year old!"

He was right. She called me every hour.She always accused me that I'm cheating on her or that I don't pay any attention to her and that I like the fan girls more than her. But despite all that I love her in some way. I guess because I can always talk to her about everything. But there always need to be limits and I can't take her crossing them any more.
♠ ♠ ♠
So here it is! Finally the first chapter!
Soo this story is written and made up for this contest. It's fucking awesome so fucking join!
Sorry for all the craziness but I'm so stoked because RONNIE FUCKING RADKE is out of jail. Once again he's a free man!!
I think my neighbors will have a mental breakdown because of me. But fuck them cuz RONNIE MOTHERFUCKING RADKE IS B A C K.
HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLL YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.
Yeah I'm normal.
Again..SO sorry..
Comments appreciated. Highly!
Word count: 1257 ♥