Hold Me Close, Six Feet Under The Stars

Six Feet Under The Stars .Kevin McHale. Part 20 Final

I followed my nose as my feet carried my into the kitchen at the boys apartment the next morning. I found Kelsey placing a big plate of bacon into the middle of the table with scrambled eggs and toast on either side of that. Travis sat on the counter by the fridge in a t-shirt and basketball short, drinking orange juice. V stood next to him already with a plate of food in hand, opening a drawer to grab a fork.

"V grab enough for everyone, please."

He rolled his eyes but did it anyway. With that he sat down in one of the chairs at the kitchen table.

"Good morning Ty!"

I turned and smiled at JJ; he was sitting on one of te bar stools by the counter. Kevin walked into the room looking very tired, his hair sticking up in all different directions and his glasses half way down his nose. He slumped over to the fridge and pulled out the jug of orange juice. After he took a sip, he sighed deeply and smiled.

"Good morning everyone."

I smiled as he came over to sit next to me; his lips press lightly against mine as he did.

Everyone seemed to be so happy. Things have change for me so much over these past months it's hard to even believe I had another life before this. I still have never really told any of the guys about my past, about my family and where I used to live. But I dont think they really care about my past. I think they just see me as me and I'm so glad they do. I dont know what I would do without these people. I think things will only get better from here.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the final chapter!!! Hope you all enjoyed this story. Message me and tell me what you think and be brutal! Thanks. Rate::Comment